Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Best QB in SEO?

Post by Ironman92 »

WellstonLover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:56 pm
WellstonLover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Is he the River Valley transfer?
Yes he came to Jackson when he was in 7th grade.
So short answer, yes. River Valley transfer. Cool. I’m glad we don’t have to play the SEO all stars anymore. So over losing to a school that has to take the best of multiple schools to be good.
How’s Wellston booster situation?

Cool you can’t handle being moderately cordial on here. You have a fine team this year. I’ve genuinely pulled for you guys all the way since. You go right ahead and keep being bitter.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:08 pm He was around his sophomore year. 6’ 150 or 160. That team was power I and Germano was big. In 2012 it was going to be Germano at QB and Burrow at TE. 12 was the same year Nathan White came back to Athens from coaching at Tri Valley
Burrow was a 6'3 175, 180lb freshmen.
Played DB in the Warren game. Only varsity action all year.
Started at SG/SF on the basketball team. He almost dunked at home vs Meigs I think it was. Went up, got above the rim, but ball slipped out last second. So 6'0 he was not. Lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

WellstonLover wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 pm

So short answer, yes. River Valley transfer. Cool. I’m glad we don’t have to play the SEO all stars anymore. So over losing to a school that has to take the best of multiple schools to be good.
:roll: :roll: Childish.....Take?? I think when the families of these athletes have had enough with their current situation, take is not quite the word that should be used. Take implies the athletes/families didn't have a say in the matter. Then again we're discussing QB's enjoy the season Wellston is having is what you should be focused on.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

He has been underpublicized, but sophomore QB Drew Roe of the Portsmouth Trojans is one of the key reasons why PHS is 6-1 this season. Roe consistently has been around 150 YPG passing, and has demonstrated the ability to manage the position, either with timely running or simply throwing the ball away when warranted. Although Talyn Parker is the bellcow of the Trojans' offense, without Roe, Portsmouth wouldn't be averaging 35 PPG.

Even with a suspect defense, if Portsmouth can make the playoffs, they could be very pesky for anyone with their ability to run and pass with equal efficiently.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Abe Froman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:35 pm Moore's from Athens highlights are good (saw him in the Jackson film), the kid from Waverly as mentioned above as well is good.

Put the freshman kid from Jackson on this list for next year, in his first several touches (run/pass) against us went to the house. He is going to be the real deal given his build.
Isn’t his dad a coach at OU? I over heard some guys talking in the stands about him. Also said he went to a few other schools until he found his place at Jackson. I didn’t know if his dad does coach or not but if he does why not go to Athens High? I have no idea just going on earring people and what we read.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

14U wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Isn’t his dad a coach at OU? I over heard some guys talking in the stands about him. Also said he went to a few other schools until he found his place at Jackson. I didn’t know if his dad does coach or not but if he does why not go to Athens High? I have no idea just going on earring people and what we read.
I don’t think any of that is true. I think just a River Valley to Jackson transfer for he and his sister.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:49 pm
14U wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:38 pm

I don’t think any of that is true. I think just a River Valley to Jackson transfer for he and his sister.
Thanks, if anybody knew it would be you.

Riding the Bench

Post by 645945 »

trojandave wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:18 pm He has been underpublicized, but sophomore QB Drew Roe of the Portsmouth Trojans is one of the key reasons why PHS is 6-1 this season. Roe consistently has been around 150 YPG passing, and has demonstrated the ability to manage the position, either with timely running or simply throwing the ball away when warranted. Although Talyn Parker is the bellcow of the Trojans' offense, without Roe, Portsmouth wouldn't be averaging 35 PPG.

Even with a suspect defense, if Portsmouth can make the playoffs, they could be very pesky for anyone with their ability to run and pass with equal efficiently.
I second this opinion. One of the better performers in the OVC this year. Good speed good arm.

Return to “Football”