Browns vs Bengals. BATTLE OF O-H-I-O 12/8/19

countywide35
SEOP

Browns vs Bengals. BATTLE OF O-H-I-O 12/8/19

Post by countywide35 »

Lots at stake here :roll:

Well in terms of us fans. Both sides honestly. Us Brownies much longer in the pits of NFL hell than you bunghole faithfuls. As far us Browns I don’t know where to start. Yet another slipped through last week. Bungholes finally got one in the W column.

Should be cold. I feel both teams over the years have come to hate Pittsburgh (well I have ) more than each other but for us die hards of horse poop teams of the NFL it is the Battle of OH and for that .......Here We Go Brownies Here We Go...RUFF RUFF!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Re: Browns vs Bengals. BATTLE OF O-H-I-O 12/8/19

Post by countywide35 »

Both teams should feel thankful Ironton isn’t finishing the drive up from Stark County to Cuyahoga County Sunday. Fighting tigers liable to get up there In NEO Saturday night whipp the snot out of Kirtland then whip the Browns and Bengals for good measure and something to do before Headin back to SEO

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I can hear bait now, you haint right, county! :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well YOU HAIN'T county. this is a snorefest to me. I look for the browns to dismantle my bengals.
gotta see how big a man's heart is now. and everybody including coaches should, I say should be playing for their jobs.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm not sure if I can watch this game. I'm scheduled to clip my nails Sunday. 😑

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me too dazed and I have to change my sweeper bag and my car's blinker fluid.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:16 pm me too dazed and I have to change my sweeper bag and my car's blinker fluid.
At least you have the Tigers to root for. Only game I may watch this weekend is the B1G Championship. Go Bucks!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 am I can hear bait now, you haint right, county! :lol:
😂😂😂

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:20 am I'm not sure if I can watch this game. I'm scheduled to clip my nails Sunday. 😑

😂😂😂
Not only clip your nails....
But scheduled to clip em
😂😂😂

You make me laugh

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:16 pm me too dazed and I have to change my sweeper bag and my car's blinker fluid.

Hippo I have looked around the site and other user names. Don’t see many with hippo and I’ve been looking since you said something bout it. Have you found what comes. Next after hippo s can how many posts ya gotta make till it changes again ??

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Nick Chubb is a fine RB

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Browns win. So why don't I feel good about it?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

LOl

Miles Wood
Waterboy

Post by Miles Wood »

dazed&confused wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm Browns win. So why don't I feel good about it?
because the season is basically over and nothing to play for.

"The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate"
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The crap or truth is flying around about the Browns now. With OBJ whatever his injury is or not. Saying he does not run until Friday. Now Mayfield called out the trainers then back tracked the statement later. OBJ says ask the Dr.s since they can't seem to find it. Reports say it is a sports hernia. Maybe the NFL needs to check this out to see if he shows up on injury reports. Since they just fined the Lions for that. As well as if the Browns are treating OBJ like the Redskins did with Trent Williams.

Also reports out that Kitchens listens to QB's including Drew Stanton who is injured. But on Thursdays gets on Offensive Cordinator Monken. Who gets the blame for things but Kitchens excludes him in play calling and planning.

Kitchens runs the ball I thought I read 7 times in the first half. After doing that in the second half the last game.

I would fire Kitchens now. Put Monken in charge and see if the change helps to motivate players. As well as clean up the crap going on. Oh well I didn't watch the game taped it. Not sure if I will get around to it. Sure would be nice to know what actually goes on behind the scenes so the truth would be known. Maybe get Gordon Ramsey to come in to get the Kitchens working or get someone else in to run it correctly.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

farmer wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:11 pm The crap or truth is flying around about the Browns now. With OBJ whatever his injury is or not. Saying he does not run until Friday. Now Mayfield called out the trainers then back tracked the statement later. OBJ says ask the Dr.s since they can't seem to find it. Reports say it is a sports hernia. Maybe the NFL needs to check this out to see if he shows up on injury reports. Since they just fined the Lions for that. As well as if the Browns are treating OBJ like the Redskins did with Trent Williams.

Also reports out that Kitchens listens to QB's including Drew Stanton who is injured. But on Thursdays gets on Offensive Cordinator Monken. Who gets the blame for things but Kitchens excludes him in play calling and planning.

Kitchens runs the ball I thought I read 7 times in the first half. After doing that in the second half the last game.

I would fire Kitchens now. Put Monken in charge and see if the change helps to motivate players. As well as clean up the crap going on. Oh well I didn't watch the game taped it. Not sure if I will get around to it. Sure would be nice to know what actually goes on behind the scenes so the truth would be known. Maybe get Gordon Ramsey to come in to get the Kitchens working or get someone else in to run it correctly.

Gordon ramsey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Players like Kitchens. Firing him now will not help team. Just relax, expectations were way high. It will be ok.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 am Players like Kitchens. Firing him now will not help team. Just relax, expectations were way high. It will be ok.
Players like him but the product on the field is not improving. Expectations of having 2 of the best backs in the NFL and only running the ball 7 times in a half again. When they ran the ball more against the Bengals the Browns offense was a lot better. Kitchens is not improving and has an OC in Monken who may help. Kitchens wants to be a friend more than a Head Coach.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

There's just too much noise and not enough play on the field. A number of suspects to point fingers at. Freddie wasn't ready. OBJ sure as hell wasn't what this locker room needed. Mayfield needs to mature. And Dorsey isn't going to be crowned GM of the year...yet. He needs to fix the mess he created. Time for some adults in the room.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm There's just too much noise and not enough play on the field. A number of suspects to point fingers at. Freddie wasn't ready. OBJ sure as hell wasn't what this locker room needed. Mayfield needs to mature. And Dorsey isn't going to be crowned GM of the year...yet. He needs to fix the mess he created. Time for some adults in the room.
I don't think that there is one thing that you said that I don't 100% agree with. OBJ will be wanting out of Cleveland by the time all this is over with.

Return to “Pro Sports”