Browns @ Cardinals

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Browns @ Cardinals

Post by dazed&confused »

I hope I'm wrong but this feels like one of those games the Browns should win but won't. Kind of like the Denver game. Way too much noise in Berea this week.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Re: Browns @ Cardinals

Post by countywide35 »

I'm hoping our small winning streak has developed some confidence and momentum in our guys. It sure would be nice to see some consistent play from the Browns. But if there is a way to screw it up we will find it.

Lets Go Browns!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Ravens are playing tonight which means they will have 10 days to rest and prepare for the Browns next week. I'm sure they have payback on their minds. If they blow out the Browns in Cleveland, does that put the final nail in the coffin for Freddie?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

How in tarnation did Browns win that first game? I remember we were all on cloud nine and thinking, ahhh this is what we were expecting, the playoffs were never in doubt. How quickly things change! :(

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ravens will definitely have payback on their minds.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

OBJ wants out of Cleveland !

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

OBJ can leave Cleveland

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Couldn't agree more, county. Give him a one way ticket!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

What a pathetic effort. It's plain to see this locker room is knee deep in poison. Time to ship out the disgruntled LSU duo. About the only thing worth keeping on this team is Chubb.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

You know what a one way ticket is in Cleveland ! LOL

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

dazed&confused wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:45 am I hope I'm wrong but this feels like one of those games the Browns should win but won't. Kind of like the Denver game. Way too much noise in Berea this week.
Called it!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I would have said the kicker is worth keeping too, then goes out and misses a big one today. Probably still keep him, in his defense it wouldn't have mattered as pathetic as his teammates were. I just had to suffer through another one of them Mayfield commercials. God get this season over! :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Game wasn't on here.
Browns passed 30/43 247 yards
Ran the ball just 23 times with Chubb running 17 for 127 yards and a TD. Hunt ran just 4 times for 14 yards. Mayfield ran the ball 2 times for 11 yards.

Kitchens almost threw the ball almost twice as much as running the ball. Even though running the ball got over half the amount of yards as passing the ball.

Browns became the only team after the loss to not have a winning record in at least one season for this decade. As the Browns ownership gets their tongue stuck on the flagpole again. Replaying some Christmas movie filmed in Cleveland.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Thank God we have the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Cleveland Browns are about as pathetic as the Cincinnati Bengals. How can one State have 2 of the worst teams in the NFL at the same time ?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:28 am Thank God we have the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Cleveland Browns are about as pathetic as the Cincinnati Bengals. How can one State have 2 of the worst teams in the NFL at the same time ?
Ownerships!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

SI did a report blaming Ownership, Kitchens and Dorsey. As word is coming out that Kitchens will be back because Dorsey doesn't want to admit being wrong.

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-ma ... d-browns

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

farmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:24 pm SI did a report blaming Ownership, Kitchens and Dorsey. As word is coming out that Kitchens will be back because Dorsey doesn't want to admit being wrong.

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-ma ... d-browns
Just delaying the inevitable. If he was wrong this year, another year ignoring the mistake won't make it any better. Dorsey now has to be questioned. Everyone gushed about his draft, now questions about Mayfield, even Ward. He's only hit on Chubb. Then his offseasons moves backfired. We needed linemen instead of distractions, and I'd take a competent game manager over our insurance pitchman right now.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I said over a week ago that OJB will be wanting out of Cleveland, great athlete but a cancer to the football team. Probably next stop will be New England. Agree about Chubb being the only smart draft pick. Mayfield will also in time blame everything but himself, and will want out also. I know it's easy to say at this time the way that they are playing, but I really don't see him as the long term QB for the Browns.

Return to “Pro Sports”