Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

laser breath
Varsity

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by laser breath »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:28 pm no bait ain't no pot stirrer either you forked tongue thing you. all I was saying was the pies gonna get more filling, because of the success. yeah, come to arntun, we'll get your daddy 17 hours of minimum wage at the dollar tree every 2 weeks. and there is an opening for the wife at the farmer's market, shuckin corn late summer/ and early fall months hours only. seriously you are a hoot. and ate plumb up with tiger envy. you'll have to figure out the answer to the joe burrow situation. I was tickled to death to see this fine young man win.
Come on bait. At least speed kills backs it up. Lol. You two need a lesson in d1 athletics. You either are one or your not. The coach can spin it however he wants on social media but even he knows how to squeeze what he can out of it. Joe burrow didn’t play one down in tank stadium but yet he’s gonna get paid.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I know man, imagine that. he got by us and our staff. I listened intentally to joe accept his award thinking surely he's mention the ironton tanks, tiger alley and our covered home side. or the skads of d1 athletes that had come before him out of fighting tiger lore, but it never happened. he could have mentioned the fighting tiger million dollar marching band, or the 9 state championship runners up. or all the playoff records the fighting tigers are part of. the beautiful all new schools our district has now. the 63 game win streak of regular season games. or the multiple state titles, and like the 13 regional titles. the stunning turf field or the fact that our legendary coach there bob lutz, whom the field's name after was at one time the winningest ohio high school coach. or all the beautiful banners in our stadium, or getting dressed in the same locker room that the ironton tanks and their opponents once got dressed in. heck he never even mentioned the time the Washington, dc archbishop carroll football team flew into ironton , and was the number 1 team in the united states and got beat. or the famous mudbowl where ironton and cape played as 1 and 2 in the state. the mallard that kept flying around and landing in water holes on the field as the game went on. or the time we played beechwood, ky. and missed an extra point and was down 1 point when a transformer blew at ironton high, blacking out the stadium. there was still 2.5 quarters left to go in the game. when ironton offered to put them up overnight in a hotel, and give them extra cash, and feed them, to play the following day. and they went on and boarded the bus and headed back across the river. and because of ky. rules the game was considered a win in ky. or the phantom calls in several of ironton's state championship games that cost them 3 other titles. so about joe burrow that would have been under our ole regime laser. but we'll have to work on that so the next joe bill cooter don't sign at coal grove or Portsmouth. we'll have to tell our recruiting department staff, the entire staff, that something like that can === never, ever happen again.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

laser breath wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:23 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:28 pm no bait ain't no pot stirrer either you forked tongue thing you. all I was saying was the pies gonna get more filling, because of the success. yeah, come to arntun, we'll get your daddy 17 hours of minimum wage at the dollar tree every 2 weeks. and there is an opening for the wife at the farmer's market, shuckin corn late summer/ and early fall months hours only. seriously you are a hoot. and ate plumb up with tiger envy. you'll have to figure out the answer to the joe burrow situation. I was tickled to death to see this fine young man win.
Come on bait. At least speed kills backs it up. Lol. You two need a lesson in d1 athletics. You either are one or your not. The coach can spin it however he wants on social media but even he knows how to squeeze what he can out of it. Joe burrow didn’t play one down in tank stadium but yet he’s gonna get paid.
laser, you just can’t seem to stop spreading negativity about ironton. you jump onto every ironton thread, doing the same thing. i love how bothered the tigers have you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me too, and it's gonna get worse , before it gets better. the ''fighting tigers'' are back. I'd be ashamed to have this little respect for such a great opponent as ironton or wheelersburg. what was it 2old used to call it ''tiger envy'' cause laser is ett up with it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

are these 2 open dates going to be with our regular out of conference opponents. Russell, ky. and Ashland, ky.

IRONTON
8/28/2020 A Wheelersburg
9/4/2020
9/11/2020 A Proctorville Fairland
9/18/2020
9/25/2020 H South Point
10/2/2020 H Chesapeake
10/9/2020 A Ironton Rock Hill
10/16/2020 H Coal Grove Dawson-Bryant
10/23/2020 H Gallipolis Gallia Academy
10/30/2020 A Portsmouth

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:53 pm
laser breath wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:23 pm
laser, you just can’t seem to stop spreading negativity about ironton. you jump onto every ironton thread, doing the same thing. i love how bothered the tigers have you.
Lol you sound like my mom. There’s nothing remotely negative about what I said. It’s all true. Burrow didn’t play for ironton but he found himself a scholarship and a heisman. All true.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm me too, and it's gonna get worse , before it gets better. the ''fighting tigers'' are back. I'd be ashamed to have this little respect for such a great opponent as ironton or wheelersburg. what was it 2old used to call it ''tiger envy'' cause laser is ett up with it.
Everything I’ve posted is true. Don’t be mad because someone is calling it out. Don’t be mad when burg gets back to beating ironton next year too. Going to have to put together a few more wins against the Pirates instead of pounding your chest with a stacked team to say you’re back.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Yeah wheelersburg is the least of irontons worries trust me. Literally the least. If ironton beats burg again I may have to delete my account because I won't be able to handle all the crying and talk of how ironton should be given the death penalty like SMU

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

laser breath wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:04 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm me too, and it's gonna get worse , before it gets better. the ''fighting tigers'' are back. I'd be ashamed to have this little respect for such a great opponent as ironton or wheelersburg. what was it 2old used to call it ''tiger envy'' cause laser is ett up with it.
Everything I’ve posted is true. Don’t be mad because someone is calling it out. Don’t be mad when burg gets back to beating ironton next year too. Going to have to put together a few more wins against the Pirates instead of pounding your chest with a stacked team to say you’re back.
hoss I never said anything, I didn't BELIEVE either. I'm not beating my chest or promising wins. I'm just glad the ''fight'' is back in the ''fighting tigers''. that right there is enough to sooth me. we'll toss it all in the middle in the pirate ship in early fall with ya'll, and see what happens. hopefully bring a stop to this running clockitis you got.that's all anyone can do. 8-)

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:58 am Yeah wheelersburg is the least of irontons worries trust me. Literally the least. If ironton beats burg again I may have to delete my account because I won't be able to handle all the crying and talk of how ironton should be given the death penalty like SMU
Once the talent evens out, which might happen this year, It will go back to coaching, edge back to burg.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Still wheelersburg is the least of irontons worries like I said. When burgs day comes to win I'll be right here to congratulate them and their coach.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:01 am Still wheelersburg is the least of irontons worries like I said. When burgs day comes to win I'll be right here to congratulate them and their coach.
Coming soon. Get ready

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

yesterday i heard some disturbing news out of KY. i am waiting to see if anything comes from it

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Like i said I'll be here to congratulate them. The games not as personal for me as it is for you. It was personal for me about 11 years ago when I was in school 2-1 against burg now it's just another game that I hope ironton wins if not it won't break my heart. I root for burgs coach he's from my hometown and knows me and my family well so like I mentioned before if burg wins I'll be happy for them and their coach

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

laser breath wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:23 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:58 am Yeah wheelersburg is the least of irontons worries trust me. Literally the least. If ironton beats burg again I may have to delete my account because I won't be able to handle all the crying and talk of how ironton should be given the death penalty like SMU
Once the talent evens out, which might happen this year, It will go back to coaching, edge back to burg.
HAIN'T THE PIRATES GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY LASER. :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :?: :?:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Blitz wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 pm yesterday i heard some disturbing news out of KY. i am waiting to see if anything comes from it
is yer sweeper bag full too blitz :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: , and there ain't any left in the broom closet. if we or anybody else done anything illegal, it will and should catch up with us.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Seems to me, you can’t say anything about the tigers in a truthful way or you get deleted.

Matt this type of censorship is going to cost you posters on site if not already.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:31 pm
Blitz wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 pm yesterday i heard some disturbing news out of KY. i am waiting to see if anything comes from it
is yer sweeper bag full too blitz :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: , and there ain't any left in the broom closet. if we or anybody else done anything illegal, it will and should catch up with us.
Wait What? I type DISTURBING you read ILLEGAL? The news I heard was DISTURBING that is why I didn't repeat it on here. Also I have no idea if it's true.In fact I hope it isn't. What I don't understand is why you attack me so quickly about ILLEGALITY.

I think Thou dust protest too much!!!!
Has Ironton been accused of ILLEGAL activity in KY???
I can guarantee the news I was told could NEVER be confused between Disturbing and ILLEGAL!!!
What are you hiding BAIT???
Why so defensive???

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hath not protesteth anything man. and I have no idea what yer babbling about. you get on an ironton topic and say you heard something disturbing or illegal or whatever you said. and you burg fans have been saying coach Pendleton has done a bunch of illegal things for 8 months. what did you expect people to think. and I ain't defensive. and I don't know who you think I could possibly confused with about hiding anything. I sit here in my lil corner of the place, and don't bother anybody. just read stuff and comment this time of year, when it's too cold to do stuff outside. trust me nobody at ironton has ran anything past me. I'm a forgotten commodity there. I been to 1 game in 2 years. and don't know any secrets like you might think. but it's that time of year, where all the crap starts where people ain't got games to talk about. so it's to be expected. next time you want to insinuate something, do a word search puzzle.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

KY was the only state with the McRib year round and now that's gone?? WHYYYYYY :x :x
Last edited by greygoose on Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”