Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

Larry Fine
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by Larry Fine »

People will lose their mind when they hear the news. Will come out soon. Ironton 2020

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:43 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 pm I think everyone will be surprised at the. QB position next year 😁
Tell us all knowing one. I mean we all know coach is out there talking to the tri state, not a secret now. No one will be surprised if it’s a transfer. It will be a surprise if it’s a kid that’s paid his dues.

Nah, the QB position will be just fine. You’ll have to trust me on this one 😁, they all pay their dues 😁

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Larry Fine wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 pm People will lose their mind when they hear the news. Will come out soon. Ironton 2020
I agree 😁

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:43 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 pm I think everyone will be surprised at the. QB position next year 😁
Tell us all knowing one. I mean we all know coach is out there talking to the tri state, not a secret now. No one will be surprised if it’s a transfer. It will be a surprise if it’s a kid that’s paid his dues.
You need to worry more about who Wheelersburgs QB will be more than Irontons lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hain't that the truth.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Larry Fine wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 pm People will lose their mind when they hear the news. Will come out soon. Ironton 2020
No one will lose their mind. The surrounding coaches, different story. You really can’t get by with it these days though.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 am
No one will lose their mind. The surrounding coaches, different story. You really can’t get by with it these days though.
How’s the 6th grade transfer portal going in the Burg this year? That’s when you get all of your transfers right?

The Fighting Tigers will be fine at QB, plenty of good QB’s in Tigertown for the next few years as we speak.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:44 am
How’s the 6th grade transfer portal going in the Burg this year? That’s when you get all of your transfers right?

The Fighting Tigers will be fine at QB, plenty of good QB’s in Tigertown for the next few years as we speak.
SMH

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:47 pm

SMH
Burg fans claim that’s when they get their transfers not me lol.

SMH.....

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Larry,big tiger fan.Can you give me a hint?

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:11 pm

SMH

SMH.....
You have no idea what you’re talking about. By the way, a person that claims they are living out of town, you sure do know a lot about what’s going on.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

laser, you’re on every ironton thread. you must get tired spreading all the hate about the tigers. go worry about your pirates.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:12 pm

SMH

SMH.....
You have no idea what you’re talking about. By the way, a person that claims they are living out of town, you sure do know a lot about what’s going on.
neither do you laser. it kills me that you think you know everything about the tigers. you spend your time constantly on ironton threads, pushing narratives that don’t even exist. quite hilarious if you ask me. you’re on threads congratulating kids for committing to schools, making it about burg. sad life.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

SMH

SMH.....
I’m Retired from the US Navy, live in Ontario, work in Mansfield at AK Steel. I got laid off from AK Steel in Ashland 3 years ago. I have a house back here and an Apartment in Ontario. Now you know my story. I get home to Ironton a couple times a month, know a lot of people at my Alma Mater 😁

PS: I’m in Ironton right now on a long weekend, talked to a lot of people this weekend 🏈🏈🏈

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:21 pm

SMH.....
neither do you laser. it kills me that you think you know everything about the tigers. you spend your time constantly on ironton threads, pushing narratives that don’t even exist. quite hilarious if you ask me. you’re on threads congratulating kids for committing to schools, making it about burg. sad life.

Trust me. They exist. You need to stop being so naive.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:44 pm

SMH.....
I’m Retired from the US Navy, live in Ontario, work in Mansfield at AK Steel. I got laid off from AK Steel in Ashland 3 years ago. I have a house back here and an Apartment in Ontario. Now you know my story. I get home to Ironton a couple times a month, know a lot of people at my Alma Mater 😁

PS: I’m in Ironton right now on a long weekend, talked to a lot of people this weekend 🏈🏈🏈
Thank you for your service. Help some of your other fans out and tell them what’s up. Lol

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:53 pm

ever get tired of talking about the tigers? maybe you should worry about your pirates instead of getting onto every ironton forum. i mean, the forum that you’ve had the most posts about is about ironton. it’s sad that every ironton forum you’re on and people are telling you to give it up. you’re becoming a troll, targeting kids. no one here is naive except for you. i mean, you did make a forum for congratulating an ironton kid about burg. this forum is about ironton. you and a few other posters are the only ones worried about that narrative. :lol: :lol:

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:13 pm

ever get tired of talking about the tigers? maybe you should worry about your pirates instead of getting onto every ironton forum. i mean, the forum that you’ve had the most posts about is about ironton. it’s sad that every ironton forum you’re on and people are telling you to give it up. you’re becoming a troll, targeting kids. no one here is naive except for you. i mean, you did make a forum for congratulating an ironton kid about burg. this forum is about ironton. you and a few other posters are the only ones worried about that narrative. :lol: :lol:
Ive never targeted a kid on here. Lol. I’m not trolling. Just truth telling

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:31 pm
hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Ive never targeted a kid on here. Lol. I’m not trolling. Just truth telling
truth telling? there’s no truth behind anything you say. you have no evidence to back it up. you throw things at a wall and hope they stick. it’s okay that you’re still mad about that week 1 loss. i would be too but try and be mad somewhere else. if you’re not going to have something that actually contributes to the conversation that doesn’t include recruiting then must be sad :(

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

It's the beginning of Ironton's down year. Nobody get too excited. Mission 10 for the Tigers this year, expect a 2-8 record.

Return to “Football”