Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Re: Burrow, Young or Trade down

Post by Howard Cosell »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 pm Bengals will take Burrows. Let Washington and the DC area have Chase Young so he can be reunited with his Maryland buddy Haskins where neither will ever win anything. Daniel Snyder is worse than Mike Brown.

Couldn’t have said it better
Myself. Burrows is in. Trade Andy for a starting lineman and a six pack of warm beer and the bengals come out great.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:45 am Burrow is by far the best player in the country. You have to take the Ohio kid to sell tickets
Agree, not only the best QB prospect and best player in the country, but Mike Brown sees those empty seats during the season, and Burrow will fill those seats back up.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Also agree about trading Andy Dalton, what ever they are paying him, they are not going to continue to pay him to stand around and hold a clipboard. I don't think he would want to be put in that situation anyway, at least not in Cincinnati. If put into the right situation and the right team, I think he would still be a better QB than 3/4 of the backup QB's in the league. He has gotten most of the blame for the way the Bengals have performed the last couple years, in that dumpster fire there is plenty of blame to go around.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Take the Athens QB No. 1 Cinn.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wait, what? Who fired Mike Brown?🤔🤣

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Why would anyone wish the Cincinnati Bengals upon Joe Burrow. Bengals need offensive lineman. Trade the number one for multiple picks to shore up their greatest needs.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Omega wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:50 pm Why would anyone wish the Cincinnati Bengals upon Joe Burrow. Bengals need offensive lineman. Trade the number one for multiple picks to shore up their greatest needs.
What you are saying makes perfect sense, but Offensive linemen will not put "Fans" in those empty seats, the best QB in the country who just happens to be from SEO will.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:01 am
Omega wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:50 pm Why would anyone wish the Cincinnati Bengals upon Joe Burrow. Bengals need offensive lineman. Trade the number one for multiple picks to shore up their greatest needs.
What you are saying makes perfect sense, but Offensive linemen will not put "Fans" in those empty seats, the best QB in the country who just happens to be from SEO will.
I would draft Burrows but there is another question here. Mike Brown has always been interested in the family making money. If the Bengals do win, that's a nice bonus. I feel sorry for true Bengals fans. Most times Cincy can't sell out that stadium even when they make multiple playoff runs. No matter, Mike Brown's bank account just keeps growing. If the Browns went to the playoffs multiple years you couldn't even afford a seat at B-dubs in downtown Cleveland!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Pick Burrow first but must have a plan to put a good offensive line to protect him. Not just counting on last year's first round draft pick to be healthy. As well as getting rid of some overpaid players.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Joe Burrows #1 Draft Pick

Post by noreply66 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:19 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:27 pm Burrows would look good in a Green Bay Packer uniform.
Don’t see a trade scenario that makes this any kind of likely

Plus wouldn’t it be nice to go to Cincy to watch Burrows in person?
Not really, but it would be nice to watch him on TV. Like the Bengals, but I will not pay todays football prices to watch a football game. Athens use to have uniforms that looked sort of like Green Bay that is the reason I said it.

Do not change my quote anymore. I did not put Burrows in my post.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

Logan people love this thread because they Burrow envy

He is better than any body that ever played in that junky stadium on the hill

Call him burrow or burrows if you want but our program is now dominant over yours

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

bullfrog93 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:22 am Logan people love this thread because they Burrow envy

Call him burrow or burrows if you want but our program is now dominant over yours
Their was nothing "Junky" about the hilltop.
And since Athens is now so dominant over Logan, how did you lose 46-20 to Loagn this past season??

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bullfrog93 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:22 am Logan people love this thread because they Burrow envy

Can see you do not check before typing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Here is some advice. Go purchase some reading glasses because it definitely looks like you need them. And I suggest you better check the record history on Logan VS Athens in football before you claim Athens is now dominant. Burrow: That's another individual separate story, and an amazing awesome story it is. Everyone I know or heard talk here in town, and post on here is very proud of Burrow. Why would anyone not be? Only thing I can figure is you still can't get over all the beatings Logan put on Athens on the Hilltop and in the Plains! GET A GRIP FROGGY!

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:15 am

Here is some advice. Go purchase some reading glasses because it definitely looks like you need them. And I suggest you better check the record history on Logan VS Athens in football before you claim Athens is now dominant. Burrows: That's another individual separate story, and an amazing awesome story it is. Everyone I know or heard talk here in town, and post on here is very proud of Burrows. Why would anyone not be? Only thing I can figure is you still can't get over all the beatings Logan put on Athens on the Hilltop and in the Plains! GET A GRIP FROGGY!
The grip you feel is the feeling of athens domination. Last year was a blip on the radar caused by excessive injury. If we were healthy we beat you guys by 12 points. Just sayin.

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

^^^ Burrows is just the beginning of what will happen for bulldognation.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Here is some advice. Go purchase some reading glasses because it definitely looks like you need them. And I suggest you better check the record history on Logan VS Athens in football before you claim Athens is now dominant. Burrow: That's another individual separate story, and an amazing awesome story it is. Everyone I know or heard talk here in town, and post on here is very proud of Burrow. Why would anyone not be? Only thing I can figure is you still can't get over all the beatings Logan put on Athens on the Hilltop and in the Plains! GET A GRIP FROGGY!
Logan never lost to Joe Burrow

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

bullfrog93 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Here is some advice. Go purchase some reading glasses because it definitely looks like you need them. And I suggest you better check the record history on Logan VS Athens in football before you claim Athens is now dominant. Burrows: That's another individual separate story, and an amazing awesome story it is. Everyone I know or heard talk here in town, and post on here is very proud of Burrows. Why would anyone not be? Only thing I can figure is you still can't get over all the beatings Logan put on Athens on the Hilltop and in the Plains! GET A GRIP FROGGY!
The grip you feel is the feeling of athens domination. Last year was a blip on the radar caused by excessive injury. If we were healthy we beat you guys by 12 points. Just sayin.
You bumped you noggin froggy. The Chiefs also had some injuries all year last year and the program was and still down. Get your readers on and go look up who's been dominant over the years, and it will more than likely stay lopsided in Chiefs favor to come as long as the play each other. Chiefs are still digging out of a deep hole. I could only imagine what it will be when they are truly solid again.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bullfrog93 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:26 pm ^^^ Burrows is just the beginning of what will happen for bulldognation.
This guy has to be a high school freshman.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Up to this post no one from Logan said anything downing Burrow or Athens. When you post things like you did it can lead to anyone saying something bad about the two. Logan has to be something special to get mentioned on here without putting Atown down.

Return to “Football”