Antonio Brown released by Patriots

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Antonio Brown released by Patriots

Post by OHHS old timer »

According to fox sports.....

New England wr Antonio Brown has just been released by the team as a second woman has come forward with sexual assault allegations.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Geronimo
SEOP

Re: Antonio Brown released by Patriots

Post by Geronimo »

If New England let you go it's bad ! Sounds like he's done !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As the S##T rolls on.

All the stuff being brought up not the big issues but the feeling like he doesn't need to pay for things. Including not paying a charity. When he has/should have the money. From being homeless as a teen.

Seems ready for the WWE and football. Maybe even better ready for Prison Shower's.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I don't want to make light of this, but I'm beginning to wonder if there might be some mental health issues?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I was hoping he would blow out his knee but this is so much better

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:47 pm I don't want to make light of this, but I'm beginning to wonder if there might be some mental health issues?
There are some mental health issues. He now says again he is done playing football. From the way he acts I would not be surprised that within 10 years he is broke

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

He's done !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

This guy in trouble again ! WOW !

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

Another in the long line of prima donna wide receivers. These guys act like they are the King Of England

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob Bolshavic wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:27 pm Another in the long line of prima donna wide receivers. These guys act like they are the King Of England
One of Jeff Keith's favorite wide receivers, Bob. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder what Jeff thinks of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs. Don't do this, don't do that, can you read the sigggggnnnnnssssss. :lol: :lol: :lol:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

We probably shouldn't make to much fun of the Patriots, a few years ago he would have been a player that Mike Brown would have brought in and probably signed for the Bengals. Mike Brown has certainly signed his share of problems in the past also.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

In court today the judge order a mental health exam ! Will he show up ?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Geronimo wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:42 pm In court today the judge order a mental health exam ! Will he show up ?
Very good question, he probably thinks that he is fine. I will say that when he was with the Steelers 2 or 3 years ago, I thought he was one of the best 2 or 3 receivers in the NFL year in and year out.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

He was !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Plus house arrest !

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

He was supposedly sent for a mental evaluation. Maybe that helmet he wanted to wear and was going to quit playing the game if he didn’t get to wear it wasnt quite the helmet he thought and case proved why the NFL didn’t want him wearing it if and when he comes back saying he is full of CTE from the Helmet he did wear 🤷‍♂️ Nonetheless I’m sure none of us is suprised in the latest saga of this. One good thing from it I show my boys just exactly how NOT to be.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm He was supposedly sent for a mental evaluation. Maybe that helmet he wanted to wear and was going to quit playing the game if he didn’t get to wear it wasnt quite the helmet he thought and case proved why the NFL didn’t want him wearing it if and when he comes back saying he is full of CTE from the Helmet he did wear 🤷‍♂️ Nonetheless I’m sure none of us is suprised in the latest saga of this. One good thing from it I show my boys just exactly how NOT to be.
What is the latest news concerning Antonio Brown ? I may have missed the latest news about the Mental Evaluation ?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 pm
countywide35 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm He was supposedly sent for a mental evaluation. Maybe that helmet he wanted to wear and was going to quit playing the game if he didn’t get to wear it wasnt quite the helmet he thought and case proved why the NFL didn’t want him wearing it if and when he comes back saying he is full of CTE from the Helmet he did wear 🤷‍♂️ Nonetheless I’m sure none of us is suprised in the latest saga of this. One good thing from it I show my boys just exactly how NOT to be.
What is the latest news concerning Antonio Brown ? I may have missed the latest news about the Mental Evaluation ?

I haven’t heard any results from the mental evaluation. I’m sure it’s part of the process of trying to get back into the league and getting back with franchises willing to give him another chance. He’s been coming out with oodles of apologies to all the toes he stepped on and names he called out. I would say his future depends a lot on what this rape/abuse allegation comes about.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm
VetteMan wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 pm

I haven’t heard any results from the mental evaluation. I’m sure it’s part of the process of trying to get back into the league and getting back with franchises willing to give him another chance. He’s been coming out with oodles of apologies to all the toes he stepped on and names he called out. I would say his future depends a lot on what this rape/abuse allegation comes about.
His agent has probably told him that from now on going forward, that he will have to behave like a poster child, and to do nothing but smile and apologize to every one that he sees, so that one of the desperate NFL teams will give him another chance. The sad thing is, that probably one of the teams will do so. The really sad thing is, that at one time he was one of the best wide receivers in the league.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Lets hope he gets Colin Kaepernicked. His attorney said the test was fine. Sadly some desperate team will take him and probably regret they ever did it.

Return to “Pro Sports”