Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:59 pm
Paulcrew wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:19 am
laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:43 am

Nothing you say has merit after a statement like that.
Signed Steph Curry - Davidson university

I think carrico is great but if Holden actually wanted to work at football and go to the camps like carrico, his ceiling would’ve been a lot higher. A whole lot higher.

And 3000 times more upside than loveday. Lol
I have watched Tanner Holden twice this year on the hardcourt. He’s the real deal. I wish him continued success at WSU.
Carrico never concentrated on camps or combines. I don’t believe he went to either of those before he was offered. His upside is huge. Heck, he’s averaging 17.5 pots and 12 boards a game in basketball.

I believe one thing that hurt Holden was not playing a tougher basketball schedule in high school. Tough enough playing in an average basketball conference like the SOC, but a basketball program like Wheelersburg should be playing top tier out of the area competition in their out of conf schedule. To worried about sectional drawings I guess.
Ive watched video of Holden in hoops this season. He's nothing special. The only reason he seems like that to most of you is because ya dont have any real elite talent around. Dime a dozen.
seriously speed. can you imagine being holden or his parents and reading this. it's inexcusable.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ohio State Coach Al Washington is back in Tigertown today watching workouts.

Go Fighting Tigers.......

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

I’m
not sure why we have to trash kids/prospects from
our area but let’s see if we can get back to

Ironton 2020 football.
What about the schedule? Conference obviously stays same. Will non conference schedule stay the same? Would you like to see something different?
At Wheelersburg is a good test for Fighting Tigers. How about Russell? should we keep
them on schedule? How about another home game vs. a big time opponent? Ashland should be good atmosphere at Tank. Fighting Tigers will want to avenge a losing streak

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I wouldn’t drop Russell they will be tough to beat this year they return a lot from last year and were better than most teams on Irontons regular season schedule

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would be absurd the drop the Russell red devils.
don't ever see it happ'nin.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

I don’t think
they bring much to
the table. You have three non conf games. They don’t bring nearly the fans they used to. i’d like to see the Tigers play a big time out of area team each year

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Paulcrew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:12 am I’m

Ironton 2020 football.
What about the schedule? Conference obviously stays same. Will non conference schedule stay the same? Would you like to see something different?
At Wheelersburg is a good test for Fighting Tigers. How about Russell? should we keep
them on schedule? How about another home game vs. a big time opponent? Ashland should be good atmosphere at Tank. Fighting Tigers will want to avenge a losing streak
Hey Paul, These lil'burg fan are so green with envy that they have to come onto an Ironton topic and start trashing the program. Read the thread and it's Laser Beath, aka LOSER BREATH, and burgfan69 or whatever he wants to go by now who starting crying about legit transfers. They want to call Carrico overrated. Lil'burg is so ENVIOUS of the Ironton recruits they have to come on here and show their true small-minded selves. It just speaks volumes to their inferiority complex the lil'burg fans have towards the Ironton program.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:33 am
Paulcrew wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:12 am I’m

Ironton 2020 football.
Hey Paul, These lil'burg fan are so green with envy that they have to come onto an Ironton topic and start trashing the program. Read the thread and it's Laser Beath, aka LOSER BREATH, and burgfan69 or whatever he wants to go by now who starting crying about legit transfers. They want to call Carrico overrated. Lil'burg is so ENVIOUS of the Ironton recruits they have to come on here and show their true small-minded selves. It just speaks volumes to their inferiority complex the lil'burg fans have towards the Ironton program.
First, I’ve never said carrico was overrated. He’s legit.

But your legit transfers????.. lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHATEVER YOU SAY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:09 am
laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:21 pm Lol. See you guys in three years if you’re man enough to get on here and eat crow. Hope you guys make good dollar general managers. Deal with it.
Facts have a way of being difficult to digest when you rely so much on your sentiments and bias. It's all facts. Trae Young was an undersized kid. Noones radar. Kid rose up to be a 5 star recruit. Everybody salivating. Led the country in scoring & assists. NBA star.

Stop making false equivalencies cause reality is uncomfortable. The Holden kid is average - AT BEST.
Fact is that Carrico was recruited by many D1 Big schools and has accepted with Ohio State
Holden was not , however was good enough to have a few offers and ends up a Wright State

Fact Carrico has not played for Ohio State yet.. Results yet to be determined on how he does.. I for one hope he works hard and does very well
Holden is playing as a freshman , and playing at a very high level, and is proven himself daily with work ethic and is natural ability that God gave him

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

Also I would add , Carrico playing football in this area and for D5 high school does not help prepare him for the next level, If I were him I would play my senior year in the Elite program and competition in Florida to be better prepared for next level

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Sport Fan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:59 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:09 am
laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:21 pm Lol. See you guys in three years if you’re man enough to get on here and eat crow. Hope you guys make good dollar general managers. Deal with it.
Facts have a way of being difficult to digest when you rely so much on your sentiments and bias. It's all facts. Trae Young was an undersized kid. Noones radar. Kid rose up to be a 5 star recruit. Everybody salivating. Led the country in scoring & assists. NBA star.

Stop making false equivalencies cause reality is uncomfortable. The Holden kid is average - AT BEST.
Fact is that Carrico was recruited by many D1 Big schools and has accepted with Ohio State
Holden was not , however was good enough to have a few offers and ends up a Wright State

Fact Carrico has not played for Ohio State yet.. Results yet to be determined on how he does.. I for one hope he works hard and does very well
Holden is playing as a freshman , and playing at a very high level, and is proven himself daily with work ethic and is natural ability that God gave him
great post.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Sport Fan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:18 pm Also I would add , Carrico playing football in this area and for D5 high school does not help prepare him for the next level, If I were him I would play my senior year in the Elite program and competition in Florida to be better prepared for next level
that I disagree with.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I hope for nothing but the best for both.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:43 am
Sport Fan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:18 pm Also I would add , Carrico playing football in this area and for D5 high school does not help prepare him for the next level, If I were him I would play my senior year in the Elite program and competition in Florida to be better prepared for next level
that I disagree with.

Me too Bait !

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

love seein local young'uns playin on through.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Yeah, I bet you do wish that so I-town doesn't put a running clock on your lil'burg inside your own barn this 2020. That theory sure applied to Trevon Pendleton starting his Soph. year for MSU, and Cain Madden starting for Marshall his redshirt Freshman year.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Burg owns ironton the last 10 years. One year from a loaded recruited team doesn’t bring you back.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

laser breath wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:58 pm Burg owns ironton the last 10 years. One year from a loaded recruited team doesn’t bring you back.
GOOD ONE, now keep repeating it over and over again and see if it gets better with age. OH WAIT, you have been between that and recruits right?? That's probably your next post, it's a broken record. Dude just bring something new to the equation or quit trolling, it's getting sad at this point, it's February and you still haven't said anything new since week 1 in AUGUST of 2019.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

stuff is getting locked up here tighter than dick's headband. as a couple of topics have been lost. the intention is trying to make ironton look bad, and they are senseless, and pointless.let's try to keep it between the ditches guys. and don't call high school kids out by name. these other topics were just started with the intentions of seeing how long they can gulp for air before getting locked, let's do things right here.

Return to “Football”