Waverly @ Jackson 2/1

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Waverly @ Jackson 2/1

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:48 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 am
greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 am

Ya won by 9 were off an entire week prior to that and played Burg at home losing by just 2, made it a lot nicer that way didn't it?? So there WAS that.

Re: 12/28 Wheelersburg @ Jackson
Report
Quote

Unread post by Poo Bear » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Great game for Jackson on tired legs. Def wore out second half. Never seen a kid play harder for his team than Caleb Wallis.

Just incase you forgot you posted that one. Now add a OT game to it and back to back road games both nights. Think everyone would've gotten to see a much more competitive game from start to finish but Jackson did a great job and just took it to waverly early and waverly dug to big of a hole to come out of. As some posters have said predicting the 2nd night of a back to back is tough
You make it to the game?
Which one?? Burg and Jackson or Waverly and Jackson??
Jackson/Burg

Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:14 pm
Pete_Bell wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:54 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:47 pm

You tell us since you've got it figured out.
Give credit where credit is due. If team A loses, maybe team A is better, Maybe Team A had a better game plan. Maybe a player who normally scores 4 points scores 12. A win is a win, a loss is a loss regardless of circumstance.
Did I not give credit on my other post to Jackson or did you simply read 1 post and decide to jump in?? I said Jackson was a very good team and they did win that night hands down, they came out hot and put waverly down big early and never even looked to be close till waverly tried getting back in it late. I said I believe everyone would've liked to seen a game where both teams were fresh, pretty much makes for better basketball and all and liked to have seen what happens. Does Jackson still win possibly like I said they have a heck of a team this year and play some good defense, just would've made for a more interesting game from a fans point.
No reference to your post. Just what I thought I had read on here a different times throughout the season. If Im incorrect, then my apologies. Good luck the rest of the season.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:48 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 am

You make it to the game?
Which one?? Burg and Jackson or Waverly and Jackson??
Jackson/Burg
I was able to take that game, wanted to see 2 quality teams go at it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”