Eastern Brown capture the Gold Ball!

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Eastern Brown capture the Gold Ball!

Post by WonderNova »

Congrats to the Eastern Warriors tonight for capturing the Gold ball with a decisive victory of a nice F airfield Lions team on the road. For the uninitiated, in the SHAC, the team that goes undefeated in league action gets the honor of the League trophy in the form of the gold ball, as opposed to the silver ball for a typical league championship. I wasnt sure if I was going to attend tonight with some household flue/strep cases, but I was able to make it out. This is a surprise for many, as the warriors start 2 sophomores, 2 juniors and one senior. With crazy high shooting percentages, old school defense that would have made Bob Huggins proud, qnd class coaching by Coach Rob Beucler, this team is just a joy and fun to watch. No egos, no selfishness, and sold fundamentals.Should be a nice chance to make some tourney noise. Congrats to the boys and the coaching staff!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Eastern Brown capture the Gold Ball!

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats from Peebles.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to the Warriors of Eastern Brown , Coach Beucler & his staff on going undefeated in the SHAC - not an easy task ... well played ALL season long ... best of luck in the post season - pfloyd

32west
Riding the Bench

Post by 32west »

Congratulations to the Warriors. Best of luck in the tournament as well.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Eastern Brown Warriors. I've thought all year long that you were one of the best Div 3 teams that I have seen all year.

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

Speedy recoveries to Trent Hundley. From my view in the seats it appears he rolled his ankle after receiving a hard foul on a breakaway.(let me be clear...hard foul...not intentional or dirty). The collective oxygen went out if the gym..but he walked out on his own...it was in wind down time so he didnt return. It's going to be sore I'm sure.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to Coach Buechler and his Warriors for accomplishing something not easy to do. Hopefully my Trojans will get a chance to play EB in the sectional final. We have to beat Western Pike first.

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

This year has so many potentially great early round matchups. Truly going to be one of the most interesting tournaments in a long time. Good luck!

Return to “Boys Basketball”