Region 27

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Region 27

Post by formerfcfan »

Is Waterford playing West Jefferson next year?

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Stan Smith wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:08 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:32 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:39 pm

No excuse, we played bad.
Why is it ok for Trimble to say they only had to good quarters. But not ok for me to say Waterford played bad?
When you win a football game, you’re stating facts. You’ve already won the game, so why would you make excuses? When you lose a ball game, you’re making excuses of why you didn’t win.
Fact is we lost to Trimble.
Fact is we didn't play well.
yes you played bad, thanks to Trimble shutting you down, you guys were scared to pass. you think after running it for a half and gettin nowhere they would make adjustments.

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:47 pm

Fact is you should have opted out of the playoffs.
Why?
Well, let’s see. The only teams you have beat have a combined record of 3-15. If you can’t compete in the TVC-Hocking, what makes you think you can compete in Region 27?
You have been spot on most of your post this year but to say Waterford should have opted out I don’t agree with . Waterford wins have not been real impressive but they have lost to 2 number 1 seeds and to a eastern team that lost a close game to Trimble . Waterford defense has played great especially since they have been on the field so much if they can find away to score some points they could give river a good game . In the shortened year the loss to fort hurt more than the last few years but other than maybe Newark everyone in 27 would get beat handily by the fort

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Green 50 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:32 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11 am

Why?
Well, let’s see. The only teams you have beat have a combined record of 3-15. If you can’t compete in the TVC-Hocking, what makes you think you can compete in Region 27?
You have been spot on most of your post this year but to say Waterford should have opted out I don’t agree with . Waterford wins have not been real impressive but they have lost to 2 number 1 seeds and to a eastern team that lost a close game to Trimble . Waterford defense has played great especially since they have been on the field so much if they can find away to score some points they could give river a good game . In the shortened year the loss to fort hurt more than the last few years but other than maybe Newark everyone in 27 would get beat handily by the fort
I could agree with that. I think fort would even beat NC by at least a couple scores to be honest. They are just tough this year. Of course Fort being a rivalry game for Waterford, you know they were playing 110% as well. Thats what rivalry games are about. There’s that little extra spark. Ole Stan Smith just rubs me the wrong way when he gets on his high horse and makes crazy statements like Waterford winning the region. I’m a realist, so I’m not to proud to even say Trimble more than likely won’t make it out of the region. I think I’m just still a little salty with the whole “letting every team” in option this year. Top 12 seeds, I could roll with that because this year you have a bunch of decent 3-3 teams or even 2-4 teams if they played a tough schedule, but to just let anybody in that hasn’t won a game or is 3-3 with a weak schedule, I don’t agree with. Guess I’ve just never believed in the whole “participation trophy” way of doing things. In my opinion, making the playoffs should be earned.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Beast, I think you need to go back and fact check.
I never made any predictions at all.
I'm a realist.
I just call it like I see it.
The closest thing I made to a prediction was saying dont count Waterford out.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:57 pm Is Waterford playing West Jefferson next year?
I doubt it.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Stan Smith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:17 am Beast, I think you need to go back and fact check.
I'm a realist.
You might be right. Muffler I think was the one that made that statement. I think yours was the “what if’s” and excuse type statements. Which it is what it is. Look, I pull for the division. If the Tomcats get beat out early, I’ll be rooting for Waterford and Eastern. If one of us win the region, it looks good on all of us in the Hocking so I wouldn’t be mad about it.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Stan Smith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:17 am Beast, I think you need to go back and fact check.
I'm a realist.
I'm definitely on no high horse. I am disappointed in our showing against good teams.
I think the bold predictions are probably coming from a high school kid.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:43 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:23 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Hmmmmm. Sounds familiar like the Eagles and their fans “we want a round two with Trimble blah blah blah”
You scared?
10-7.....Nuff said.
So you are scared. Lucky for you there will be no rematch. NC will beat you, if you make it that far, before you ever get to us.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:10 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:23 am

You scared?
10-7.....Nuff said.
So you are scared. Lucky for you there will be no rematch. NC will beat you, if you make it that far, before you ever get to us.
10-7

You might want to worry about Caldwell first ole bud. After all, they did spank you week one :lol: you better figure out how to contain Dudley before you go thinking about the next time you have to fear the Tomcats.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:54 pm

10-7.....Nuff said.
10-7

You might want to worry about Caldwell first ole bud. After all, they did spank you week one :lol: you better figure out how to contain Dudley before you go thinking about the next time you have to fear the Tomcats.
Hold on hold on hold on. Let me jump on the excuse train before you do.
“Week one we didn’t play 100% because we didn’t want to show everything. We will win the Hocking this year so we saved our selfs for the Trimble game and we had our best players sitting or injured” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stuff we’ve already heard pal and how did winning the Hocking go for ya? Go study some film from week one so you can try to stop Dudley.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:08 pm

10-7

“Week one we didn’t play 100% because we didn’t want to show everything. We will win the Hocking this year so we saved our selfs for the Trimble game and we had our best players sitting or injured” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stuff we’ve already heard pal and how did winning the Hocking go for ya? Go study some film from week one so you can try to stop Dudley.
"Ole Bud"? I thought all you Glouster types only drank Old Mil and whatever is free? So, who's giving away Bud? :lol:

Pal? You actually have pals? :lol:

Now, if you're going to throw stones at my quotes at least make them accuarate. The literacy issues at Trimble not withstanding, you could simply cut and paste. :lol:

I can see you're relieved about not having to face us again, knowing you can't win your bracket. :lol:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 pm

10-7

"Ole Bud"? I thought all you Glouster types only drank Old Mil and whatever is free? So, who's giving away Bud? :lol:

Now, if you're going to throw stones at my quotes at least make them accuarate. The literacy issues at Trimble not withstanding, you could simply cut and paste. :lol:

I can see you're relieved about not having to face us again, knowing you can't win your bracket. :lol:
You’re right. We drink beer (Busch Light) so get it right, and play football. When you can do either one of those better than us, come holler at me :lol:
By the way, way to divert from the topic of getting spanked by Caldwell :lol: If you didn’t know a whole lot about Caldwell, they are a lot like Trimble. They drink a lot of Busch Light and they’ll smack you in the mouth. Makes sense you lost to both teams :lol:

Cowpatty69
Waterboy

Post by Cowpatty69 »

The best teams in this region are nobody from down south. It’s Newark, East Knox, Shadyside, River and Danville.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cowpatty69 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:52 am The best teams in this region are nobody from down south. It’s Newark, East Knox, Shadyside, River and Danville.
Shadyside has been super disappointing I watched them vs Wheeling Central and It was not great. WCC just got shut out again by Fort Frye. Considering River just lost to Shadyside I think it’s wide open.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Good luck to all the TVC Hocking schools

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Best part about counting Trimble out is they have everyone coming back next but 2 players. Watch out

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:16 pm

You’re right. We drink beer (Busch Light) so get it right, and play football. When you can do either one of those better than us, come holler at me :lol:
By the way, way to divert from the topic of getting spanked by Caldwell :lol: If you didn’t know a whole lot about Caldwell, they are a lot like Trimble. They drink a lot of Busch Light and they’ll smack you in the mouth. Makes sense you lost to both teams :lol:
So, they're giving away Busch Light up there I take it. It's good for you that you get to dodge us, but you can't dodge NC. Good luck with that, if you get to them. Thanks for your concern about us too. It's comforting knowing you care so much. :D

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:50 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:16 pm

So, they're giving away Busch Light up there I take it. It's good for you that you get to dodge us, but you can't dodge NC. Good luck with that, if you get to them. Thanks for your concern about us too. It's comforting knowing you care so much. :D
Dodge you?? :lol: I’m sure our boys wouldn’t mind a round 2 to beat you by a couple scores this time. Unfortunately we won’t see this because you won’t make it past Caldwell....again.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Man this is CRAZY!! Eastern hasnt beat the Cats for a long time, but this year was close now Were lucky We get to dodge them??? man next thing ya know they will be facing a team for the Super B owl!!! LOL glad to see they got jokes in the Tuppers Plains

Return to “Football”