Playoff tickets

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Playoff tickets

Post by Orange and Brown »

BigChuck wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:37 am
greygoose wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 pm I personally think schools should try and bring in as much added seating as possible, bleachers in each of the corner areas of the end zone if there's room, track area. Something like that is on the schools though
The schools are already on the hook for more $$$ than ever, if you bring them in you have to pay staff to move them, or to rent them, or both...
The problem with schools bringing in bleachers is that the mandate stipulates permanent seating.
I do know that local health departments can give variances but that hasn't happened often this year.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Has any schools had problems with families buying a bunch of tickets and not leaving enough to go around for the other players?

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

MasterOfNone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:18 am Has any schools had problems with families buying a bunch of tickets and not leaving enough to go around for the other players?
Unless there cracking codes I would say no. We got 2 codes and it only let you buy 1 ticket each code.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

MasterOfNone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:18 am Has any schools had problems with families buying a bunch of tickets and not leaving enough to go around for the other players?
I believe each family gets a code that allows them to only by a set amount of tickets.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 pm
I believe each family gets a code that allows them to only by a set amount of tickets.
Gotcha. Makes sense. I just thought each team got one code and then everyone used the same code to get in. That’s the only reason I asked. Much better way than how I thought they were going about it.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

SEOP2001 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 am Wonder if anyone considered playing all playoff games at college stadiums? OS, OU, Akron, Cincinnati, BG, Miami, Toledo......
That would Allow everyone to go
Most of those schools are not allowing any outside groups. Even then it’s 1500 people max.

SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:20 pm
SEOP2001 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 am Wonder if anyone considered playing all playoff games at college stadiums? OS, OU, Akron, Cincinnati, BG, Miami, Toledo......
That would Allow everyone to go
Most of those schools are not allowing any outside groups. Even then it’s 1500 people max.
Makes sense.

Return to “Football”