Only One Of Them Was A Green

Kingang
Waterboy

Only One Of Them Was A Green

Post by Kingang »

I have been playing since NBA 2K MT Coins but I have never been that good of a participant. My starter players've never played with this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. I've got a 75 3 pointer, I think I greened one shooter like 5 nba games. . .

The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and which has been on PC. However, this is a whole new level with a very different mechanic. I did fine at the demo and at the quickgames using the new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot that airballed on slightly early.

Yeah, I nearly have a feeling they'll change this. 2k might realize if mostly everyone does not have pro dribble moves the game will feel and look extremely slow.That slashing playmaker is the one! I got mine to get lock takeover instead, but I'm stuck between that and slashing because I really like to play defense.I made a 6'9 one which has 22/1/13/22. I was going for a Shawn Kemp type of player and I believe I got what I was going for.

That is a very good construct

Definitely got everything you're going for. Its a crazy fun construct also. I picked for 10 playmaking badges now around so I could place a lil more stats in protection since I made my guy shorter, but I made one just like yours in 20 plus it might do everything and catch bodies with the best of em.That's what I have been using and I was miserable when I saw that yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I'm rocking a two way finisher red/blue.

I am using a great deal of fun on this build also so far really glad I made it have not brought it into the park yet but after I am badged up etc it'll be insane.My badge disperse is 1/21/21/10 needed to create sure I had a good quantity of def badges for my lack of height.I created blake griffin construct from when he had been jumping on cars and whatnot.

Not quite sure yet. But I'm hyped I have that many and don't need to use any on QuickDraw haha. And silver quantity shot. That is off the top of my head tho, might be missing a badge I'd love to have.Just keep grinding and also the job will pay off.

It really is. I have seen others use various variations with How to buy mt nba 2k21 this build. But maybe not precisely how I left it. So I keep the exact tweaks to myself. I feel like vertical has slept on. So when I get my gym rat badge. His vertical will be a 99. Looking forward to it.

Return to “Girls Basketball”