The OVC is now the best football conference in SEO.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Re: The OVC is now the best football conference in SEO.

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:50 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:51 pm Joe eitel shows rock hill cancelled again. Not sure if that’s accurate or not.
They canceled both of their first 2 games due to 2 weeks of covid quarantine. This is per their school page.
Gotta love the stupidity of contact tracing.

portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

Way too early. We might have a better idea of which conference is better this year around week 4

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TVC has two good ones in Trimble and Nelson/York

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:34 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:51 pm Joe eitel shows rock hill cancelled again. Not sure if that’s accurate or not.
They canceled both of their first 2 games due to 2 weeks of covid quarantine. This is per their school page.
Gotta love the stupidity of southeast ohioans ( a demographic that ranks poorly in quality of life, has less than 25% of a workforce w any type of college degree, ranks high in obesity and rate of addiction, is largely impoversihed and dependent on more viable parts of the country to subsidize their social benefits that literally keep most of their aged population from dying) making a statement that SCIENCE they absolutely do NOT understand, is "stupid."

From a demographic that cant manage an airport, or clean water, or any industry, dependent on neighboring states for jobs, ... but.. "science is stupid."

Meanwhile infection rate in SEO continues to spike. Lol

Imagine a population so proud of their sports but refusing to take any pride and responsibility in any other aspect of their communities.

Pathetic. Smh

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

right on! Scioto County no 1 in spread as of now.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:55 pm right on! Scioto County no 1 in spread as of now.
As of a ap report this past friday lawrence co ohio was worst in state in vaccination rate. Less than 30% are vaccinated.

Sad a region projects so much false pride yet doesnt actually do the responsible things that are actually indicative of taking pride in your community. Smh

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Gotta love the stupidity of southeast ohioans ( a demographic that ranks poorly in quality of life, has less than 25% of a workforce w any type of college degree, ranks high in obesity and rate of addiction, is largely impoversihed and dependent on more viable parts of the country to subsidize their social benefits that literally keep most of their aged population from dying) making a statement that SCIENCE they absolutely do NOT understand, is "stupid."

From a demographic that cant manage an airport, or clean water, or any industry, dependent on neighboring states for jobs, ... but.. "science is stupid."

Imagine a population so proud of their sports but refusing to take any pride and responsibility in any other aspect of their communities.

Pathetic. Smh
Imagine being so "smart" you are stupid. Go kiss your Joe Biden poster and have some ice cream.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

OVC

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:01 pm

Pathetic. Smh
Imagine being so "smart" you are stupid. Go kiss your Joe Biden poster and have some ice cream.
You broke dicks cant even pave your roads properly. Lol. Maybe its time to point ya fingers inward yea? Lol

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:10 pm

Pathetic. Smh
You broke dicks cant even pave your roads properly. Lol. Maybe its time to point ya fingers inward yea? Lol
You're the one who can't have a civil conversation. The debate is contact tracing not the seriousness of the virus in which you cannot eradicate.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:18 pm

You're the one who can't have a civil conversation. The debate is contact tracing not the seriousness of the virus in which you cannot eradicate.
As a healthcare professional I will not engage baseless opinion from an unqualified demographic that has a workforce of less than 25% w a bachelors degree or above.

Also, theres nothing disrespectful about facts. You just don't like them.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:19 pm

As a healthcare professional I will not engage baseless opinion from an unqualified demographic that has a workforce of less than 25% w a bachelors degree or above.

You lost? Btw I have a Master's Degree.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:40 pm

Congrats on being in the less than 2% in your region. 💯

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:46 pm

Sounds like to me the region lives in your head rent free.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:48 pm

Sounds like an attempt to shift a narrative because facts are sometimes difficult to own. 🤷‍♂️

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Sounds like an attempt to shift a narrative because facts are sometimes difficult to own. 🤷‍♂️
We playing UNO? Because I think you just flipped on yourself.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:50 pm

Uno? Ok so you're kinda old huh? 😂

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Yeah I must be a boomer, are you offended by the American Flag? Would Magic the Gathering be more up your alley?

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Yeah I must be a boomer, are you offended by the American Flag? Would Magic the Gathering be more up your alley?

Que the virtue signaling. I served in the United States military btw. Save the walmart patriot speech. 😂

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:58 pm
BobcatFuture1 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Que the virtue signaling. I served in the United States military btw. Save the walmart patriot speech. 😂
And thank you for your service, we are yet to come to any logical discussion point.

Return to “Football”