Burg vs Valley

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Re: Burg vs Valley

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm Anyone know why the game hasn't started yet? Is it storming there?
On delay.

Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm Anyone know why the game hasn't started yet? Is it storming there?
Almost the end of the 1st quarter and it’s 0-0

Valley has forced two punts and had a decent drive stopped on a 4th and 1. Burg punted inside the Valley 5 right before the lightning and downpour.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

Yeah don’t talk about something bad that happened in Wheelersburg. Don’t want anyone to ask questions lol. :roll:

Before the rain hit, Valley forcing two Punts. Also two false starts for the Pirates. The Indians had a few successful passes, but Burg shutting the run down quick. If you are a Valley fan, have to feel good so far.

Last I heard, Waverly was cruising easily in the first quarter against Minford.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

SiderBlood wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:17 pm Yeah don’t talk about something bad that happened in Wheelersburg. Don’t want anyone to ask questions lol. :roll:

Before the rain hit, Valley forcing two Punts. Also two false starts for the Pirates. The Indians had a few successful passes, but Burg shutting the run down quick. If you are a Valley fan, have to feel good so far.

It’s not about not talking about something bad in Wheelersburg, it’s about respecting the individuals privacy in a matter that is clearly personal and has nothing to do with the topic in this forum.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Is this game still on delay or did they postpone it? Can't find it anywhere.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:21 pm
SiderBlood wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:17 pm Yeah don’t talk about something bad that happened in Wheelersburg. Don’t want anyone to ask questions lol. :roll:

It’s not about not talking about something bad in Wheelersburg, it’s about respecting the individuals privacy in a matter that is clearly personal and has nothing to do with the topic in this forum.
Oh I agree it’s probably not a topic for this forum. I just think it’s funny. If it were someone on Irontons coaching staff they would be all over it.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Transfers have nothing to do with the game on a week to week basis but are a constant topic. Although I do agree specifics of the situation are irrelevant and don’t have a place in the discussion.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:34 pm Is this game still on delay or did they postpone it? Can't find it anywhere.
Wnxt 99.3

14-0 Burg. 6:00 2nd

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:39 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:34 pm Is this game still on delay or did they postpone it? Can't find it anywhere.
Wnxt 99.3

14-0 Burg. 6:00 2nd
Valley is also live streaming the game on their facebook.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:36 pm Transfers have nothing to do with the game on a week to week basis but are a constant topic. Although I do agree specifics of the situation are irrelevant and don’t have a place in the discussion.

Are you effing kidding???! Transfers have EVERYTHING to do with the game week after week because without your transfers your team is not that good.

Why don’t you go troll another post??

SMDFH!!!

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Kids don’t transfer between games. Talking about where kids went to school a year before the game is meaningless with respect to what happens on the field during the game.

Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:43 pm
TigerBob wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:36 pm Transfers have nothing to do with the game on a week to week basis but are a constant topic. Although I do agree specifics of the situation are irrelevant and don’t have a place in the discussion.

Are you effing kidding???! Transfers have EVERYTHING to do with the game week after week because without your transfers your team is not that good.

SMDFH!!!
Go lay down yabba...the only reason for your whine is that the Burg isnt getting them like they used to.

burgsports
Waterboy

Post by burgsports »

Burg wins 30-0.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The Valley stream needs to do a better job keeping the camera on the action.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

BURG 30 to zero final.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Taylormade wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:06 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:43 pm

SMDFH!!!
Go lay down yabba...the only reason for your whine is that the Burg isnt getting them like they used to.

That’s okay. At least when Burg gets transfers they don’t need to get 5-6 at a time and Burg posters have always owned up the transfers that have came in. You’re just another Ironton poster who can’t admit without the transfers the last three years Ironton is mediocre at best.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Sorry. I have no respect for the guy who has no respect for anyone or anything. What's the line for Burg V West?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:17 pm

Sorry. I have no respect for the guy who has no respect for anyone or anything. What's the line for Burg V West?

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes!!

IMO long time coming!! Curious if there are anymore repercussions from this.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Indians played hard. I think they’ll do well if the sneak into the playoffs.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

coop wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:22 pm Indians played hard. I think they’ll do well if the sneak into the playoffs.

Saw some good things out of the Indians. Lot of good hits! They will be a tough opponent in there region!!

Return to “Football”