Region 23: Regional Final 3. West Jefferson vs 1. Fort Frye

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Region 23: Regional Final 3. West Jefferson vs 1. Fort Frye

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:05 pmNice place
This is an older pic. Plain Jane. :lol: New field turf is a little dressier now. :) I might attend this one since it's in my backyard. Haven't seen the cadets in person yet. Cadets by 20, but WJ will make them earn it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Fanatic wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:05 pm I don’t think they’ll let FF play again in Zanesville. I’d guess Logan.
lol

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Get there early and see if you can get into the new building
IMG_2470 (1).JPG
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2522 (1).JPG
IMG_2506.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2517 (1).JPG

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Really happy for Logan getting to host this game.
They definitely have a place worth showing off. Especially their Logan Chieftan Center. It’s a must see.

Definitely have a close connection with West Jeff and Coach Buescher. If anyone is up to the task of tango wit the Cadets it’ll be a team lead by this guy. They’ll be well prepared and ready to play the game.

FF has been on another level. Not just this year. This year has 4/5yrs of momentum building. They play disciplined football. Hard nosed and boy are they a balanced breakfast.

It’s the Regional Championship Game. They both aren’t here cause it’s been given. They have earned the Right to be here. Either one of these teams can win this game under different circumstances.

Great matchup. Great location and IMO eveythjnf a regional championship game should be.

Good Luck to both squads snd the winner of this game I will be pushin hard for to win it all.

To my Hocking County buddies….happy for you guys to get to host this one and show off your beautiful facilities. And man. That Logan Chieftan Center….Yeeeshhh….

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

I like Fort Frye 34-20

Greatest 12 in US Open History
Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:08 pm Really happy for Logan getting to host this game.
They definitely have a place worth showing off. Especially their Logan Chieftan Center. It’s a must see.

Definitely have a close connection with West Jeff and Coach Buescher. If anyone is up to the task of tango wit the Cadets it’ll be a team lead by this guy. They’ll be well prepared and ready to play the game.

FF has been on another level. Not just this year. This year has 4/5yrs of momentum building. They play disciplined football. Hard nosed and boy are they a balanced breakfast.

It’s the Regional Championship Game. They both aren’t here cause it’s been given. They have earned the Right to be here. Either one of these teams can win this game under different circumstances.

Great matchup. Great location and IMO eveythjnf a regional championship game should be.

Good Luck to both squads snd the winner of this game I will be pushin hard for to win it all.

To my Hocking County buddies….happy for you guys to get to host this one and show off your beautiful facilities. And man. That Logan Chieftan Center….Yeeeshhh….
Agreed. Two top notch programs right there. And that indoor facility is a real gem for sure.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Kirkland80 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:45 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:08 pm Really happy for Logan getting to host this game.

Agreed. Two top notch programs right there. And that indoor facility is a real gem for sure.
A “Kirtland” guy that knows about an indoor facility there. “Things that make you go hmmmmmmm” :lol:

6O HORN3TS 🐝
greyghost
Waterboy

Post by greyghost »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:44 pm Get there early and see if you can get into the new buildingIMG_2470 (1).JPGIMG_2490.JPGIMG_2522 (1).JPGIMG_2506.JPGIMG_2493.JPGIMG_2517 (1).JPG
Definitely a nice field house. Will be good to help them compete in the OCC.

Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:53 pm
Kirkland80 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:45 pm

A “Kirtland” guy that knows about an indoor facility there. “Things that make you go hmmmmmmm” :lol:
Yea, it's not possible to tell from the pics on this thread and the school website how nice it is. :lol:

WellstonLover
Riding the Bench

Post by WellstonLover »

Good luck to the fort Frye team. We may not want to drive 2 hours to play y’all in conference but we wish you well against wj.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

WellstonLover wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:27 am Good luck to the fort Frye team. We may not want to drive 2 hours to play y’all in conference but we wish you well against wj.
Thanks!

We do have a football schedule problem, but I agree that The TVC Ohio is not the correct answer.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Pretty quiet thread for this being a regional final game with a trip to final 4 in the line

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Will this game be on TV?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Getting Collin Welsh back and healthy could be huge this week. That true 3 headed monster back. He’s played a little the last 2 weeks but I think he might get a few more this week.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:58 pm Will this game be on TV?
Great question, I'd like to catch this one on a stream or tv too

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

Roy Mcavoy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 am
TigerMania wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:58 pm Will this game be on TV?
Great question, I'd like to catch this one on a stream or tv too
Here is the streaming link
https://team1prep.com/oh/?S=WJRiders&fb ... 8F-sSl3HNU

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Roy Mcavoy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:41 pm Pretty quiet thread for this being a regional final game with a trip to final 4 in the line
Pretty much a consensus on how we all see the game. WJ is going to score some points. If they play well and create turnovers, they can pull the upset. If Fort Frye's is running on all cylinders, they're going to be tough to beat.

Any thoughts on November weather affecting the game?

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

efarns wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 am
Roy Mcavoy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:41 pm Pretty quiet thread for this being a regional final game with a trip to final 4 in the line
Pretty much a consensus on how we all see the game. WJ is going to score some points. If they play well and create turnovers, they can pull the upset. If Fort Frye's is running on all cylinders, they're going to be tough to beat.

Low 40s and no rain. Perfect football weather

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I believe Fort Frye will win the game in the trenches. Kessslring , Brooker , Riggs , Caleb Bailey , Carter Brooker and Graham Baker have been body movers. Even TE Zaiden Huck and Keegan Strode have been great blocking. Cadets only used about 40 % of the playbook so far.
Last edited by EasternDspy on Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Roy Mcavoy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:09 am
efarns wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 am

Low 40s and no rain. Perfect football weather
Nothin better than a big time football game played in cold weather. Separates the men from the boys.

Return to “Football”