Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Week #1

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Week #1

Post by 93Bulldog »

Waterford (4-0),(1-0) at Trimble (2-0),(1-0) is where you want to be Tuesday night, Floyd. I'll save you a seat at William White in Glouster.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:57 pm Waterford (4-0),(1-0) at Trimble (2-0),(1-0) is where you want to be Tuesday night, Floyd. I'll save you a seat at William White in Glouster.
... I've got it on my hoops calendar for this week along with a trip to Gallia Academy Friday night to see Fairland vs GAHS, then spending the day at Alexander for the 6 game Alley Classic Saturday 11am - 9:30 ish ... should be great day of hoops !!! some great matchups on paper anyway ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

You should take Mrs Floyd with you Friday.
The lights in Gallipolis are awesome.
Then on your way back, you can drive thru Athens and see all the BLUE lights on Court. Lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:53 am You should take Mrs Floyd with you Friday.
The lights in Gallipolis are awesome.
Then on your way back, you can drive thru Athens and see all the BLUE lights on Court. Lol
... Hot dogs/twizzlers/pfloyd ...Christmas lights in the park in Gallipolis (I know, they are beautiful) ... and the Athens lights !!! I may have to sell the Christmas lights first with a "take in a basketball game or 3" while we're down here second LOL ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I always enjoy the wait for the new one. I know he puts great time snd thought into it.

I enjoy trying to guess his next rankings and I feel this one will be tough with so many different “arguments” and so much seemingly parity. I think he’ll go:

1. Waverly
2. Washington
3. Unioto
4. Logan
5. Trimble
6. Valley
7. McClain
8. South Webster
9. Ironton
10. Jackson
11. Fairland
12. Sheridan
13. Gallia Academy
14. Minford
15. Logan Elm
16. Eastern Brown
17. South Point
18. Zane Trace

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

You can’t leave minford out with a quality loss to valley and a dub on #1. Put em 7th

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... the committee of one - me - has the new rankings for Week #2 assembled ... I'm going for a rideabout in the Westy before posting - I have to gather my thoughts - listening to some Pink Floyd & cruise in the '75 VW Bus BEFORE taking the beat downs this week LOL - I can see them coming, I know what the arguments are going to be - it's not going to be pretty - 14 outta of the top 20 from last week's rankings picking up "L's" on their handy dandy pocket schedules ... I can see THIS might be the norm for the 2021-22 campaign though - W's on the road are going to be BIG while holding serve at home "a must" do ... they're on paper! rideabout -then I'll type them in and post them long before 8pm ... I92! good list by the way !!! not the same as what I have but "a good list" !!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

All games matter. The SOC and the OVC have a lot of sorting out to do, many may split against their similar counterparts and eventually their non-league game will maybe be the tie breakers….and some weight goes to the how did you beat the lesser teams.

Return to “Boys Basketball”