Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 7

Westfan
SEOP

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 7

Post by Westfan »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:50 pm
Westfan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:28 pm
GoAt 10 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:08 pm What’s going on with South Point? Was off to a hot start with some huge wins, now on like a 5 game skid or something. Injuries? Covid? Got lucky early? Someone help make sense of this!
South Point is a good team. They have quickness and size. Even their guards are stocky. IMO they are the most talented team in the OVC since Fairland’s second best player transferred to Huntington Prep
... unbelievable ! ET transferred in the MIDDLE of the season?!!! ... I guess I don't know the circumstances but - wow!!! ...
Yes. Somewhere on here it said he was only allowed to play half the season because of transfer rules. Either way yes he’s gone and they really miss him. He had mid 20’s against West.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Westfan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:00 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:50 pm
Westfan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:28 pm

South Point is a good team. They have quickness and size. Even their guards are stocky. IMO they are the most talented team in the OVC since Fairland’s second best player transferred to Huntington Prep
... unbelievable ! ET transferred in the MIDDLE of the season?!!! ... I guess I don't know the circumstances but - wow!!! ...
Yes. Somewhere on here it said he was only allowed to play half the season because of transfer rules. Either way yes he’s gone and they really miss him. He had mid 20’s against West.
He WAS the size for Fairland, and was that #2 scorer that drew attention from AP ... turns FFHS into a different looking team now for sure ... they will look a lot like Chesapeake now ...

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

There may be more to him transferring have to wait and see. Heard OHSSA paid a visit. This was from a Fairland fan who has someone playing.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

peake71 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:17 pm There may be more to him transferring have to wait and see. Heard OHSSA paid a visit. This was from a Fairland fan who has someone playing.
Gotcha peake71 ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”