Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Trimble and FH TVC Hocking Title (Predictions)

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Worst warmup music in SEO

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/df/15/A275402F-7737-453C-AB99-9DA38B897553/RPReplay_Final1644976013.MP4

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:52 pm
Holy crap

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Props to the FH kids comforting the broken hearted Trimble kids 👏👏👏

Love the sportsmanship

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:28 pm The girls clinched a share and there boys will win the league outright tonight. It's not a question, but a question of by how many. Go Cats!
This didn’t age well….Lancers are better than people give them credit for. Great games and helps both teams get ready for the tourney. TVC champs 2 of the last 3 years……The Federal Hocking Lancers!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

One of if not the best game I’ve watched in my years.
It all came down to the Techs on Trimble though. Can’t do that on a team that wants it just as bad in a two point game

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to FH

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Picket Fence
Riding the Bench

Post by Picket Fence »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:28 pm The girls clinched a share and there boys will win the league outright tonight. It's not a question, but a question of by how many. Go Cats!
How does that crow taste? I hope it’s as good as mine because I basically said Parkersburg South was better than Dover and South had it handed to them tonight by no other than, Dover haha.

Good luck to your Tomcats. Rest assured that you guys will be playing some hungry teams in the tournament.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

What a game. Hopefully they meet in the district finals again

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm Props to the FH kids comforting the broken hearted Trimble kids 👏👏👏

Love the sportsmanship
Really shows the difference upbringing can make. Half the kids did that while the other half ran down to taunt the Trimble student section.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Superman wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm Props to the FH kids comforting the broken hearted Trimble kids 👏👏👏

Love the sportsmanship
Really shows the difference upbringing can make. Half the kids did that while the other half ran down to taunt the Trimble student section.
And Howie left the court without shaking hands. Was that due to his "upbringing"?

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:04 pm One of if not the best game I’ve watched in my years.
It all came down to the Techs on Trimble though. Can’t do that on a team that wants it just as bad in a two point game
The key to the game being as close as it was was Howie's refs kept Rogers on the bench in foul trouble as well as every time a Trimble defender fell down or flopped they called a charge, but refused to call a charge at the other end. When the Trimble bigs would lower their shoulder and lean/jump into the defender if the defender was knocked down there was no call but if he didn't fall they called a block. So it was if Howie had hand picked that crew and they called the game exactly as Howie wanted them to. But even with all that the Lancers were not to be denied. TVC Champs again! Go Lancers. :mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Love the sportsmanship
Student sections are pretty in depth nowadays with their Twitter barstools and stuff. Don’t know about these two teams but stuff gets pretty rough. Just the last game I was at the student section was forced to clear out by the refs.

You’ll always have the idiots…..I called out the positive.

Ballin10
Freshman Team

Post by Ballin10 »

JC2124 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:46 pm
This didn’t age well….Lancers are better than people give them credit for. Great games and helps both teams get ready for the tourney. TVC champs 2 of the last 3 years……The Federal Hocking Lancers!
I’m not taking anything from Fed, they are a nice team. However, I think the reason that Fed wasn’t getting any credit for 3/4 of the season is because they weren’t really that good. After the addition of 25 they have become a much better team. Hopefully the guy stays in school after basketball season long enough to get his diploma. Good luck in the tournament.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Love the sportsmanship
And your coach and players from Trimble set a quality example by walking off the floor.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:28 am

Love the sportsmanship
And your coach and players from Trimble set a quality example by walking off the floor.
And the AD calling tOHSAA. :o

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:04 pm One of if not the best game I’ve watched in my years.
The key to the game being as close as it was was Howie's refs kept Rogers on the bench in foul trouble as well as every time a Trimble defender fell down or flopped they called a charge, but refused to call a charge at the other end. When the Trimble bigs would lower their shoulder and lean/jump into the defender if the defender was knocked down there was no call but if he didn't fall they called a block. So it was if Howie had hand picked that crew and they called the game exactly as Howie wanted them to. But even with all that the Lancers were not to be denied. TVC Champs again! Go Lancers. :mrgreen:
Lol...I'm neutral but that is a tunnel vision take ...No #25...No championship and this conversation isn't happening. FH is above average at best without him
Anymore can see that after watching both games....Period

Notwhodeynation
Waterboy

Post by Notwhodeynation »

Sports24/7 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:50 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 am
Lol...I'm neutral but that is a tunnel vision take ...No #25...No championship and this conversation isn't happening. FH is above average at best without him
Anymore can see that after watching both games....Period
Trimble is above average at best without #10. It evens out.

Return to “Boys Basketball”