Vinton County 42 - 6 Meigs 2022

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: WK4 Meigs (1-2) @ Vinton County (1-2)

Post by Dundas »

NY BUCK wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:41 am Dundas, did you guys stop the podcast this year? I know you are probably more busy now doing the games and stuff. Was just curious. Enjoyed listening each week.
We have dialed it back for this season. We did a preseason show which can be heard on www.StreamBMG.com We plan on doing a couple more shows through the year but not weekly this season. Hope to return next year at full capacity!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Dundas wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:00 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:41 am Dundas, did you guys stop the podcast this year? I know you are probably more busy now doing the games and stuff. Was just curious. Enjoyed listening each week.
We have dialed it back for this season. We did a preseason show which can be heard on www.StreamBMG.com We plan on doing a couple more shows through the year but not weekly this season. Hope to return next year at full capacity!
Sounds good! Best of luck Friday night

*D1*
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4: Meigs @ Vinton County

Post by *D1* »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:46 pmVC by 21+
They'll have to score a whole bunch to beat us by that much because we have our offense rolling and I doubt anyone can keep us from 30+. Finally staring to get the players understanding what we're doing. Our playbook isn't simple but once they master it we might be unstoppable.

I know, I was D1 fellas
*D1*
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4: Meigs @ Vinton County

Post by *D1* »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:31 pm I see where the new double top secret that D1 is employing was a point bonanza. Mark my words. They will run off a bunch of Ws soon.
Agreed. Finally unleashing the monsters too. We'll have fun with it the rest of the way.

I know, I was D1 fellas
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

VC keeps winning streak going-- win by 20+

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 am VC keeps winning streak going-- win by 20+
Not a chance buddy, Vinton County beat the worst trimble football team they’ve had in the last 10 years.

Meigs will put up a much bigger fight, Meigs offense is finally clicking and have put up 84 points in the last two games. Vinton County has been very disappointing this year after all the hype they got

If vinton county wins good for them but they most likely aren’t winning by no 20 points

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

Picking the Vikings.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Glad to see you getting on board fanatic! This new offense is really starting to roll. We average 42 a game the last two weeks and I can see the vikes beating us in the track meet that is coming tonight.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

I meant can’t lol

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 am Glad to see you getting on board fanatic! This new offense is really starting to roll. We average 42 a game the last two weeks and I can see the vikes beating us in the track meet that is coming tonight.
Meigs still has a lot to work on, as long as tennant continues to let cleland throw the ball to his insanely talented receiving core and not just settle for running the ball 50 times a game then they will put up a lot of points this season.

Still have to improve on being consistent on defense but there's times they look sharp

The passing game was working wonders against coal grove in the first half and then tennant took the passing game out in the second half which screwed us. if he allows the passing game to play like it did against coal grove in the first half then i truly don't see vinton county being able to stop meigs from getting in the endzone. It's time meigs stops playing 1 dimensional (running the ball every play) football from the 80s and start adapting to todays game of football where the game is 70% passing, meigs has too many weapons at receiver to only let them touch the ball once a game.

I see meigs leaving with a win tonight but anything can happen depending on coaching

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:59 pm
vcgrad wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 am VC keeps winning streak going-- win by 20+
Not a chance buddy, Vinton County beat the worst trimble football team they’ve had in the last 10 years.

Meigs will put up a much bigger fight, Meigs offense is finally clicking and have put up 84 points in the last two games. Vinton County has been very disappointing this year after all the hype they got

If vinton county wins good for them but they most likely aren’t winning by no 20 points
Thank you for the support fanatic. You are one of the very few that could see we were headed in the right direction and now everyone else is trying to jump on the wagon. No surprise because everyone likes to hang with a winner. And after the last HC supposed to be a proven winner but driving it into the ground the fans were understandable hesitant to believe. But that guy didn't play D1, so that's what they got out of it. But it's fans like you that we know are our real supporters. We'll continue to have fun with it and keep on breaking records. Thanks for the support buddy.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

*D1* wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:23 am

Thank you for the support fanatic. You are one of the very few that could see we were headed in the right direction and now everyone else is trying to jump on the wagon. No surprise because everyone likes to hang with a winner. And after the last HC supposed to be a proven winner but driving it into the ground the fans were understandable hesitant to believe. But that guy didn't play D1, so that's what they got out of it. But it's fans like you that we know are our real supporters. We'll continue to have fun with it and keep on breaking records. Thanks for the support buddy.
Not sure what's going on with this comment but Bartrum played D1-AA and played in the nfl :lol:

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 pm
*D1* wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:23 am

Not sure what's going on with this comment but Bartrum played D1-AA and played in the nfl :lol:
I think being called "NFL" must have had him all messed up because he was supposed to be a great coach but didn't do well. And there's a big difference between the real D1 and D1-AA. Some people think they are the same but they aren't. D1 is D1. But thanks for the support and keep bragging us up so everyone will know we are killing it and having fun with it and building monsters. I did that.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

I like vinton county’s chances in this one 28-14, them boys got a taste of what they are capable of and I think you see a completely different team this week

The 24 year drought is over! 🏈🏆
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Amock0905 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:54 pm I like vinton county’s chances in this one 28-14, them boys got a taste of what they are capable of and I think you see a completely different team this week
i think anybody who says vinton county deserved all the hype they got is a downright fool

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

VC 17/00

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

Meigs can’t hold onto the ball not worth the hype d1 has been spewing current score 23-0 meigs hasn’t crossed the 50 yard line so far

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

30/00

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

30/06

Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

Running clock in the 4th 36-6 vc

Return to “Football”