Chillicothe 14 - 24 Washington 2022

Ironmen98
All State

Re: WK8 Chillicothe - Washington FAC BIG GAME

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:59 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:21 pm
Chilli->SD wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:04 pm

Court House is for real. Should be a good game next week.
Courthouse will be hard to beat. Chilli loaded with big time talent. Head scratcher
If you just would have listened to me all along....
May your ears and eyes be open to see the truth.
I told you without Lee, tonight would be a tough game to win and guess what? Bingo.
Is Lee the LSU commit ?

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:03 pm 24-14 courthouse 😳
Courthouse will be hard to beat. Chilli loaded with big time talent. Head scratcher
You’re the only one scratching their head.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:42 am Video of Ironmen98 lol

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pAs6TDLuKgQ&feature=share
He's a 🤡

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:55 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:59 pm

If you just would have listened to me all along....
May your ears and eyes be open to see the truth.
I told you without Lee, tonight would be a tough game to win and guess what? Bingo.
Is Lee the LSU commit ?
Have you seen him play?
One player in high school, college, or NFL can make or break you.
He's the heart and soul.
Although we showed great heart last night, nothing to be ashamed of. Congrats to WCH.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:36 am

I saw he also asked on the Waverly- Burg thread, why Waverly was so down this year. Lol.
He's a troll and clown. Lol.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:42 am Video of Ironmen98 lol

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pAs6TDLuKgQ&feature=share
😂

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:41 am

I saw he also asked on the Waverly- Burg thread, why Waverly was so down this year. Lol.
Nah I think you’re the troll. Looking at your history you like to come and take jabs at Jackson , you take jabs at Vinton County, you were all about the SVC schools, and this year you’re on Chillicothe jock strap.

Answer this how does this Chillicothe team stack up to the 2017 team ?

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:56 am

Nah I think you’re the troll. Looking at your history you like to come and take jabs at Jackson , you take jabs at Vinton County, you were all about the SVC schools, and this year you’re on Chillicothe jock strap.

Duh, I root for the SVC and Chilli.
You just go around taking shots at schools that are not Jackson.
I don't take jabs, just post.
I had Jackson as my favorite from day one to win the FAC, you said Chilli. Now your saying Jackson, do you know your own team this year? 🤡
I do remember Chilli beating Jackson is 17, at Jackson.
You couldn't stop a running QB.
Chilli is never afraid to play Jackson, like most schools.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

How can I troll on a Chillicothe thread? 😂

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ed Ott wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:49 pm No Lee killed us. Court House is no joke though. They might beat Jackson to
This reason right here is exactly why I picked WCH in this game, I felt Lee was the heart and soul of that team both offensively and especially defensively. It's hard to replicate his play and even harder to replace the heart that kid showed when I got to see him play this year walked away thinking that's the kid that makes it all go.
Last edited by greygoose on Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:47 am

I had Jackson as my favorite from day one to win the FAC, you said Chilli. Now your saying Jackson, do you know your own team this year? 🤡
Name me the backfield of the 2017 Chillicothe team

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:55 am

What I thought , go away troll.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:55 am
Ed Ott wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:49 pm No Lee killed us. Court House is no joke though. They might beat Jackson to
This reason right here is exactly why I picked WCH in this game, I felt Lee was the heart and soul of that team both offensively and especially defensively. It's hard to replicate his play and even harder to replace the heart that kid showed when I got to see him play this year walked away thinking that's the kid that makes it all go.
Kid is a beast. I have been impressed with him all year long.
Not only his production, but him being a leader. Team respected him. But all in all there was no quit last night.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:22 am
Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:55 am

What I thought , go away troll.
Okay, troll.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm
Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:37 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:52 am

It will be much easier now with Lee out.
Not sure how to contain him, I'm sure Jackson coaches will have a plan. Maybe consult with them.
Remember he's only a junior. Plenty of time to grow, physically in the weight room, and develop his skill set for his position.
You don’t stop a kid like that. If he’s going to lsu than he will be head and shoulders above anyone else on the field. SEC talent is very special and especially around here. I would say holding him to under 3 touchdowns will be a win for Jackson. If he’s a junior he should really be starting to establish himself as a dominant player. Usually freshmen and sophomore year is when kids get used to varsity play and become studs their last two years
If holding him under 3 tds is a win, then several schools have done that. That's more of a result of his position though.
I think he has started establishing himself this year. He's had a very solid year so far, IMO.
That’s on the coaches for not getting him the ball enough. Put him at wideout and throw deep balls. Or heck put him at tailback and let him go to work. Let him take over the game

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:13 pm
You don’t stop a kid like that. If he’s going to lsu than he will be head and shoulders above anyone else on the field. SEC talent is very special and especially around here. I would say holding him to under 3 touchdowns will be a win for Jackson. If he’s a junior he should really be starting to establish himself as a dominant player. Usually freshmen and sophomore year is when kids get used to varsity play and become studs their last two years
If holding him under 3 tds is a win, then several schools have done that. That's more of a result of his position though.
I think he has started establishing himself this year. He's had a very solid year so far, IMO.
Lol these Jackson posters crack me up!!!!! No one is buying what you are spewing, no one.
Again, he is not committed on PRODUCTION for the love of god. He is committed on POTENTIAL.
Dude I don’t know what you want me to say? I’ve never watched the kid play but I’ve heard great things about him. He’s committed to LSU which is a blue blood college football program. Jackson has NOBODY on that level. Im sure he will give the Ironmen all kinds of problems and I can’t wait to watch that matchup. Chillicothe is really good this year and it’s gonna be a great game. I don’t know why that’s making you mad

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Lol these Jackson posters crack me up!!!!! No one is buying what you are spewing, no one.
Again, he is not committed on PRODUCTION for the love of god. He is committed on POTENTIAL.
I like this post and is probably the best one to describe, as I have seen him play and I'm going to completely honest I'm not a fan of his all around game. I think if you're a college you're looking at him as strictly a pass catching TE which he does well, his effort is low key and his ability to block is sub par at best. Teams are going to see his size, speed and ability to catch the ball and think they can fix the rest. As of right now from last year to what I seen this year his game isn't dominate, when I watched Chillicothe he just struck me as another guy where #44 Lee struck me as the dude.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:49 pm

I like this post and is probably the best one to describe, as I have seen him play and I'm going to completely honest I'm not a fan of his all around game. I think if you're a college you're looking at him as strictly a pass catching TE which he does well, his effort is low key and his ability to block is sub par at best. Teams are going to see his size, speed and ability to catch the ball and think they can fix the rest. As of right now from last year to what I seen this year his game isn't dominate, when I watched Chillicothe he just struck me as another guy where #44 Lee struck me as the dude.
Exactly. Tayvion is based off his potential.
Lee is the dude that everyone respects.
I don't think people realize how much Lee meant to this team, because Tay gets all the hype.
I've watched several games where Lee was the best player on the field for the Cavs.

Return to “Football”