WK1 SVC Unioto v Westfall, Huntington v Piketon, Paint valley v Southeastern, Zane Trace v Adena

Tanks3232
Freshman Team

Re: WK1 SVC Unioto v Westfall, Huntington v Piketon, Paint valley v Southeastern, Zane Trace v Adena

Post by Tanks3232 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:05 pm
Tanks3232 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:13 pm 42-26 Shermans win. Neither Hoops played in the 2nd half because of their personal foul rule. David Long came in and Unioto ran an 8 linemen set and ran every play. Ran it down Westfalls throat with timely defensive plays.
So both Hoops brothers were assessed personal fouls and ejected from the rest of the game? Strange because the Gazzette has Hoops rushing in a 2 yard TD run in the 3rd quarter and no mention of either being out.
Unioto has a new rule this year where an unsportsmanlike means you sit for the rest of the game. The center got one late in the 4th too. I will say Newtons was kind of a weak call but it happens

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK1 SVC Unioto v Westfall, Huntington v Piketon, Paint valley v Southeastern, Zane Trace v Adena

Post by greygoose »

Tanks3232 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:14 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:05 pm
Tanks3232 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:13 pm 42-26 Shermans win. Neither Hoops played in the 2nd half because of their personal foul rule. David Long came in and Unioto ran an 8 linemen set and ran every play. Ran it down Westfalls throat with timely defensive plays.
So both Hoops brothers were assessed personal fouls and ejected from the rest of the game? Strange because the Gazzette has Hoops rushing in a 2 yard TD run in the 3rd quarter and no mention of either being out.
Unioto has a new rule this year where an unsportsmanlike means you sit for the rest of the game. The center got one late in the 4th too. I will say Newtons was kind of a weak call but it happens
Ok thanks for the clarification because I was trying to figure out what happened.

Return to “Football”