Minford 14 - 17 Oak Hill

Jason Vorhees
All Conference
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Minford 14 - 17 Oak Hill

Post by Jason Vorhees » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Series History:
1969: Oak Hill 14 Minford 6
1970: Minford 18 Oak Hill 8
1971: Minford 8 Oak Hill 0
1972: Oak Hill 36 Minford 14
1983: Oak Hill 12 Minford 0
1984: Minford 27 Oak Hill 6
1985: Minford 34 Oak Hill 7
1986: Minford 22 Oak Hill 0
1987: Oak Hill 12 Minford 7
1988: Minford 2 Oak Hill 0
1989: Oak Hill 30 Minford 6
1990: Oak Hill 24 Minford 0
1991: Oak Hill 30 Minford 6
1992: Oak Hill 20 Minford 13
1993: Minford 30 Oak Hill 24 (4OT)
1994: Oak Hill 30 Minford 27
1995: Oak Hill 36 Minford 12
1996: Oak Hill 29 Minford 22
1997: Oak Hill 14 Minford 0
1998: Minford 24 Oak Hill 6
1999: Oak Hill 31 Minford 0
2000: Minford 24 Oak Hill 0
2001: Minford 9 Oak Hill 0
2002: Minford 26 Oak Hill 6
2003: Minford 43 Oak Hill 7
2004: Minford 45 Oak Hill 20
2005: Minford 55 Oak Hill 0
2006-07: No Game
2008: Minford 41 Oak Hill 0
2009: Oak Hill 20 Minford 14
2010: Minford 13 Oak Hill 0
Playoffs Oak Hill 31 Minford 27
2011: Minford 41 Oak Hill 12
2012: Minford 20 Oak Hill 19 (3OT)
2013: Minford 30 Oak Hill 16
2014: Minford 28 Oak Hill 21 (OT)
2015: Minford 29 Oak Hill 15
2016: Minford 16 Oak Hill 14
2017: Oak Hill 14 Minford 7 (OT)
2018: Minford 39 Oak Hill 0



vladimir
All State
Posts: 1422
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by vladimir » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:49 am

Minford needs to cut out the stupid penalties, and play their game. What I witnessed at West tonight, was at times an undisciplined team. If the Falcons are able to stay focused and execute, then the Oaks are once again in big trouble.


The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!- Conan the Barbarian

Giorgio Tsoukalous
Freshman Team
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:44 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 am

Minford 28 Oak Hill 14. i think Minford will be too much for the Oaks.



VetteMan
SEOP
Posts: 3656
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by VetteMan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:05 am

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 am
Minford 28 Oak Hill 14. i think Minford will be too much for the Oaks.
I would not be surprised if it's a larger margin than that.



vladimir
All State
Posts: 1422
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by vladimir » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:02 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say it. EVL will have 300+-yds passing, and Widget will have 100+ rushing. Minford put up over 500-yards of offense against Chesapeake earlier this year, and the Panthers had their way with Oak Hill.

I was happy to see Timmy Walk get involved in the passing game against West. Great TD catch and a 50+ bomb reception. Would like to see Miller or #30 the TEs utilized more in the passing game, maybe this will be the week it happens.


The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!- Conan the Barbarian

Beergogglebluez
All Conference
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by Beergogglebluez » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Minford big. Oak hill is struggling.



14U
All State
Posts: 1483
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:37 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by 14U » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:46 pm

vladimir wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:02 pm
I'm going to go ahead and say it. EVL will have 300+-yds passing, and Widget will have 100+ rushing. Minford put up over 500-yards of offense against Chesapeake earlier this year, and the Panthers had their way with Oak Hill.

I was happy to see Timmy Walk get involved in the passing game against West. Great TD catch and a 50+ bomb reception. Would like to see Miller or #30 the TEs utilized more in the passing game, maybe this will be the week it happens.
Ur from Minford, know everything and a big fan and don’t know #30 name, lol, sounds like a dad! The boy has played since pee-Wee football 🏈. Bryson Ashley lol. Just messing with you Vladimir. Good Luck this weekend



Jack Sparrow
Varsity
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:54 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by Jack Sparrow » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Minford in this one. Oaks are not bad up front, both sides of the ball, but couldn’t gaurd their lunch sitting on the porch with a shotgun

Minford 35
Oak hill 14


#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”

Poo Bear
SEOP
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Minford by 48, Oaks are way down



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21753
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by Ironman92 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Lol geez

Minford 41-14



greygoose
SEOP
Posts: 3113
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by greygoose » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Minford rolls big in this one.



vladimir
All State
Posts: 1422
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by vladimir » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm

14U wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:46 pm
vladimir wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:02 pm
I'm going to go ahead and say it. EVL will have 300+-yds passing, and Widget will have 100+ rushing. Minford put up over 500-yards of offense against Chesapeake earlier this year, and the Panthers had their way with Oak Hill.

I was happy to see Timmy Walk get involved in the passing game against West. Great TD catch and a 50+ bomb reception. Would like to see Miller or #30 the TEs utilized more in the passing game, maybe this will be the week it happens.
Ur from Minford, know everything and a big fan and don’t know #30 name, lol, sounds like a dad! The boy has played since pee-Wee football 🏈. Bryson Ashley lol. Just messing with you Vladimir. Good Luck this weekend
:mrgreen: I know Mr. Ashley's name, but his everyone calls him #30, and he answers to it. :mrgreen: Anywho, I'd like to see him or Miller start being utilized. Get the TEs some touches, it'll start opening up the X/Zs dig and under routes.

Oh BTW, thanks! :lol:


The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!- Conan the Barbarian

d-5
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10387
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by d-5 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Minford 3
Oak Hill 2



mglight88
S
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by mglight88 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 pm

What is that d-5, a softball score. lol I think the Falcons will score more than that. I agree we need to cut down on the penalties and continue to mix up the run and pass plays to keep the defenses we face off track. Special teams needs some extra work to maintain blocking assignments to allow the kicker more time.
Go Falcons
Minford 42, Oak Hill 7



falcon1
Varsity
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by falcon1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:44 pm

OH always plays Minford tough.
I’m feeling this game will be close until the 4th quarter then we should pull away.
We can’t be caught looking ahead to next week!
:roll:



falcon1
Varsity
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by falcon1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 pm

falcon1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:44 pm
OH always plays Minford tough.
I’m feeling this game will be close until the 4th quarter then we should pull away.
We can’t be caught looking ahead to next week!
:roll:
I’m thinking 42 / 24 Minford



VetteMan
SEOP
Posts: 3656
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by VetteMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 am

I may be wrong, but I will be very surprised if this game stays close for very long. The Falcons will do whatever they want, run or pass, and OH won't be able to stop either one.



wobycat
SEOP
Posts: 3181
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by wobycat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:42 am

Oak hill defense isn’t good and their play calling is predictable. Minford easy.



victor creed
JV Team
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:24 pm

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by victor creed » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:39 pm

If the same team shows up that I watched against wheelersburg then it will be a running clock before the end of the 3rd. Minford is a very good football team and oak hill is struggling it seems. I would say 42 or 48-6. Minford. I look for and to an ironton/ Minford matchup in the playoffs. That I believe would be a dandy. Probably would have to happen round 2



BurgBaskets
Riding the Bench
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Minford 6-1 (1-1) vs Oak Hill 3-4 (1-1) SOC2

Post by BurgBaskets » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:47 am

Minford by as much as they want. They will probably rest players in second half so I'm going with 42-0.



Post Reply

Return to “Football”