Pfloyd Schedule

Post Reply
Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 20583
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:51 pm

What’s the upcoming viewing schedule?

Alexander at Jackson?
Wheelersburg at Waverly?
Logan vs Athens?

What are some definites you are gonna hit the rest of the regular season?



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by pfloyd » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 pm

I posted this on this weeks Elite 8 thread earlier tonight...

Been going through the hoops schedule for the rest of the season to try and come up with the remainder of the Pfloyd Tour schedule thru Feb 15th ... some great matchups coming up !!! :

1/17 Friday night's choices include:

Chilli vs Miami Trace
Logan vs St Charles
Athens vs Warren

1/18 Saturday night:

Zane Trace vs Unioto

(Next week and beyond is up for grabs LOL)

1/21 Tuesday choices :

Jackson vs Alexander
Sheridan vs Logan
Oak Hill vs Minford
Warren vs Ripley

1/24 Friday choices:

Unioto vs Piketon
Athens vs Alexander
Chesapeake vs Ironton

1/25 Saturday choices:

Bloom Carroll vs Logan Elm
Lucasville Valley vs North Adams
Chillicothe vs Upper Arlington
Unioto vs Circleville

1/28 Tuesday choices:

Chillicothe vs Canal
Vinton County vs Jackson
Gallia vs Fairland

1/31 Friday choices:

Chesapeake vs Fairland
Alexander vs Warren
Oak Hill vs Waverly

2/1 Saturday choices:

Unioto vs Adena
Federal Hocking vs Peebles
Jackson vs Waverly

2/4 Tuesday choices :

Logan vs Chillicothe
Fairfield Union vs Logan Elm
Athens vs Vinton County

2/5 Wednesday :

Unioto vs Hillsboro

2/7 Friday choices :

Warren vs Chillicothe
Vinton Co. vs Meigs
Lucasville Valley vs Minford
Fed Hock vs Trimble
Waverly vs Wheelersburg

2/8 Saturday choices :

Chillicothe vs Jackson
Trimble vs Alexander
Athens vs Logan

2/11 Tuesday choices :

Vinton County vs Alexander
Chesapeake vs Peebles
Oak Hill vs Valley
Logan vs Warren

2/14 Friday choices :

Unioto vs Westfall
Fairland vs Ironton
Peebles vs Miami Trace
Jackson vs Athens

2/15 Saturday choices:

Warren vs Morgan
Logan vs Vinton County


Image

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 20583
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Can’t believe you are going to watch Athens beat Warren



User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13233
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by 93Bulldog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 pm

There is ONLY ONE game Friday.

Athens vs Warren!

I talked to coach Maddox when Athens hosted Circleville (yeah, he was scouting us that early) and I simply asked "can you please let us win, I'm sick of this streak."

His answer: "Nah, I like winning too much."

lol



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by pfloyd » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:25 pm

93Bulldog wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 pm
There is ONLY ONE game Friday.

Athens vs Warren!

I talked to coach Maddox when Athens hosted Circleville (yeah, he was scouting us that early) and I simply asked "can you please let us win, I'm sick of this streak."

His answer: "Nah, I like winning too much."

lol
... I just happened to open an old Napkin Stat book Athens vs Warren ... Evan French dropped 44 on the Bulldogs that night ... see you Friday night 93dog !


Image

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 20583
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Haha



User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13233
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by 93Bulldog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:34 pm

pfloyd wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:25 pm
93Bulldog wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 pm
There is ONLY ONE game Friday.

Athens vs Warren!

I talked to coach Maddox when Athens hosted Circleville (yeah, he was scouting us that early) and I simply asked "can you please let us win, I'm sick of this streak."

His answer: "Nah, I like winning too much."

lol
... I just happened to open an old Napkin Stat book Athens vs Warren ... Evan French dropped 44 on the Bulldogs that night ... see you Friday night 93dog !
You jerk.

lol



User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13233
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by 93Bulldog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 pm

I actually have the scorebook

Evan French had 9 points in the first Q, 22 in the 3rd, 7 in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th = 37 points.

Drained 1 trey in the 1st, 6 in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd = 7 three's in the game.

Michael Hall had a quiet 21 in that match-up. lol

Ibi Watson with 18 for the Dogs
Joe Burrow with just 12.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 20583
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 pm

93Bulldog wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 pm
I actually have the scorebook

Evan French had 9 points in the first Q, 22 in the 3rd, 7 in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th = 37 points.

Drained 1 trey in the 1st, 6 in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd = 7 three's in the game.

Michael Hall had a quiet 21 in that match-up. lol

Ibi Watson with 18 for the Dogs
Joe Burrow with just 12.
French 4 Heisman!



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by pfloyd » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 pm

I stand corrected ... it was Chillicothe for whom French dropped 44 pts on and Reece Patton chipped in 20 ... 44 ? 37 ? 😂 What’s a touchdown here & there ...


Image

User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13233
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by 93Bulldog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Just be sure to where your Burrow jersey Friday. lol



vcgrad
JV Team
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by vcgrad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:37 am

Warren by 10



Seopnation
Waterboy
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 am

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Seopnation » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:17 am

My choices for next week for you PFloyd:

1/21 Tuesday choices :

Jackson vs Alexander - Best Game
Oak Hill vs Minford - Best Matchup

1/24 Friday choices:

Unioto vs Piketon - Best Matchup
Chesapeake vs Ironton - Best Game

1/25 Saturday choices:

Lucasville Valley vs North Adams - Best Matchup
Chillicothe vs Upper Arlington - Best Game



User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13233
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by 93Bulldog » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:09 am

Seopnation wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:17 am
My choices for next week for you PFloyd:

1/21 Tuesday choices :

Jackson vs Alexander - Best Game
Oak Hill vs Minford - Best Matchup

1/24 Friday choices:

Unioto vs Piketon - Best Matchup
Chesapeake vs Ironton - Best Game

1/25 Saturday choices:

Lucasville Valley vs North Adams - Best Matchup
Chillicothe vs Upper Arlington - Best Game
Best game is Alexander at Athens on 1/24
Defacto league championship. Sparty with 0 league losses, Athens with just 1.



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Pfloyd Schedule

Post by Raider6309 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm

93Bulldog wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 pm
I actually have the scorebook

Evan French had 9 points in the first Q, 22 in the 3rd, 7 in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th = 37 points.

Drained 1 trey in the 1st, 6 in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd = 7 three's in the game.

Michael Hall had a quiet 21 in that match-up. lol

Ibi Watson with 18 for the Dogs
Joe Burrow with just 12.
The greatest shooting quarter. I’m pretty sure he made that one a few feet from half court. It got to a point, I was even cheering for him



Post Reply

Return to “Boys Basketball”