Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Jackson must bounce back after Thursday night’s loss at Chillicothe. Need to win the boards, get the loose balls and
regain momentum for the tournament. Athens coming off their win over Wellston to win the TVC.

No excuses. Ironmen will be ready to play... let’s go boys 👏👏👏👏👏



danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7921
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by danicalifornia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Jackson by 17



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:07 pm

No talk ....maybe something negative will take place and we’ll get to 10 pages



3sUp
JV Team
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by 3sUp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:07 pm
No talk ....maybe something negative will take place and we’ll get to 10 pages
Jackson is playing some of their best ball lately and Athens is struggling bad down the stretch. This is just a tough game to talk about especially after yesterday’s high profile games



6-4-3=2o
JV Team
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 pm

3sUp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:07 pm
No talk ....maybe something negative will take place and we’ll get to 10 pages
Jackson is playing some of their best ball lately and Athens is struggling bad down the stretch. This is just a tough game to talk about especially after yesterday’s high profile games
Jackson might be playing some of their best ball, but Athens is not "struggling bad". 5-3 in the last 8 games isn't what anyone wanted, but those three losses are by 2, 2, and 4 points. Yes, a loss is a loss, but the Dogs were also figuring out a new lineup and rotations after losing a starter, while also batting some sickness. Now, I'm venturing 99% on here would call Jackson the favorite and they've earned that. Roll the balls out and see what happens. Get after it, Dogs!!!



3sUp
JV Team
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by 3sUp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm

6-4-3=2o wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 pm
3sUp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:07 pm
No talk ....maybe something negative will take place and we’ll get to 10 pages
Jackson is playing some of their best ball lately and Athens is struggling bad down the stretch. This is just a tough game to talk about especially after yesterday’s high profile games
Jackson might be playing some of their best ball, but Athens is not "struggling bad". 5-3 in the last 8 games isn't what anyone wanted, but those three losses are by 2, 2, and 4 points. Yes, a loss is a loss, but the Dogs were also figuring out a new lineup and rotations after losing a starter, while also batting some sickness. Now, I'm venturing 99% on here would call Jackson the favorite and they've earned that. Roll the balls out and see what happens. Get after it, Dogs!!!
I wasn’t aware of the new lineups and sickness issues. Serves me for just looking at wins/losses lately compared to the beginning of the season. Good luck to your bulldogs going forward



countywide35
SE
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by countywide35 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:07 pm
No talk ....maybe something negative will take place and we’ll get to 10 pages


Raider hiding from this one ?????? His feelings still hurt from you during football season😂


2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Raider has been pretty well behaved this basketball season



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Will Trainer guard Wallis or Stephens?



countywide35
SE
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by countywide35 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Are they recognizing Wallis before the game ?


2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9982
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Raider6309 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 pm
Raider has been pretty well behaved this basketball season
Don't worry, i'll make some school mad this post season. we can score a lot of points but our defense is not very good without butcher. true post players have killed us. trainer will probably try to guard wallis. good game to have right before tournament play



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:19 pm

countywide35 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:47 pm
Are they recognizing Wallis before the game ?
Yes



LucasDavenport
SEOPS H
Posts: 6672
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by LucasDavenport » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Jackson 65
Athens 51


It’s all fun and games

6-4-3=2o
JV Team
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm
Will Trainer guard Wallis or Stephens?
I'm guessing it will be Trainer, but in M2M, the Dogs switch just about everything, so it will really only be at the outset of the possession.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:10 pm

JV End 1

Jackson 17
Athens 10



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Jackson 21-16 2:23 half



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 pm

Half

Jackson 23
Athens 17

Bleh. Athens playing better than last I watched. Jackson not playing very well.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Jackson freshman won 50-30

Finish the season 13-1 and FAC Champs



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:48 pm

End 3rd

Jackson 35-29



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 21488
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Athens @ Jackson 2/14

Post by Ironman92 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Jackson 43-36 1:13 4th



Post Reply

Return to “Boys Basketball”