Northwest possibly destroying their own program??

bfry
JV Team

Re: Northwest possibly destroying their own program??

Post by bfry »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:24 pm
mustard wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:50 pm
4thgoal wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:51 am

I heard he is back at NW
:lol: oh boy the fellas down at the auger in are gonna be in a tizzy…. one of their 3 stars didn’t pan out… :lol:

time to make some more phone calls… who’s the next best receiver in the area?

he should expect a phone text anytime soon……. :lol:
Ironton is pretty well set at WR, why do you think he went back to NW? He’ll be the big dog on the team at NW, not so much at Ironton.
I think he’d be right in the mix at Ironton. Sometimes it’s just about comfort. I think he wanted to play with the guys he’s played with all the way up. You could ask him. Frankly I don’t care. I’m glad he’s back with us regardless of the reason.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

bfry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:57 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:24 pm
mustard wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:50 pm

:lol: oh boy the fellas down at the auger in are gonna be in a tizzy…. one of their 3 stars didn’t pan out… :lol:

time to make some more phone calls… who’s the next best receiver in the area?

he should expect a phone text anytime soon……. :lol:
Ironton is pretty well set at WR, why do you think he went back to NW? He’ll be the big dog on the team at NW, not so much at Ironton.
I think he’d be right in the mix at Ironton. Sometimes it’s just about comfort. I think he wanted to play with the guys he’s played with all the way up. You could ask him. Frankly I don’t care. I’m glad he’s back with us regardless of the reason.
I don’t need to ask him, like I said to the nut job Mustard above that’s always slamming on Ironton, we are pretty well set at WR, glad he’s back at NW too, not sure why he left there to begin with.

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

Ok. Just seems like you’re a bit defensive. Really don’t care if you think you have to ask him or not. You seem like you’re pretty much dialed in on the Tigers. Good luck to you guys this year. I have a lot of friends there.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

bfry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:43 pm Ok. Just seems like you’re a bit defensive. Really don’t care if you think you have to ask him or not. You seem like you’re pretty much dialed in on the Tigers. Good luck to you guys this year. I have a lot of friends there.
:lol: he’s just salty cause he lost one… probably made a big deal when he came….now he’s not worthy…

ironton fans are delusional lol 😂

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

mustard wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:52 pm
bfry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:43 pm Ok. Just seems like you’re a bit defensive. Really don’t care if you think you have to ask him or not. You seem like you’re pretty much dialed in on the Tigers. Good luck to you guys this year. I have a lot of friends there.
:lol: he’s just salty cause he lost one… probably made a big deal when he came….now he’s not worthy…

ironton fans are delusional lol 😂
Well, I won’t go that far but I am glad he’s back.

ValleyStrong
Freshman Team

Post by ValleyStrong »

Probably a better fit for him. Interesting though open arms for him, but not Pendleton when he applied for NW job, and was turned away because his parents took him to west, and didn't the Crabtree clan leave as well? :shock:

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

ValleyStrong wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:46 am Probably a better fit for him. Interesting though open arms for him, but not Pendleton when he applied for NW job, and was turned away because his parents took him to west, and didn't the Crabtree clan leave as well? :shock:
Circumstances were a bit different in all three instances I think. Not sure. Wasn’t involved in any of them. Honestly didn’t know Pendleton applied for the job at any point to be honest.

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Post by HighLightReel »

How did the 7 on 7 go tonight?

billythekid69
Waterboy

Post by billythekid69 »

Who was at 7on7? How did they do?

Return to “Football”