Logan coach steps down

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan coach steps down

Post by noreply66 »

Get in line at Walmart where the jocks are wearing shorts and nice tennis shoes and you can hear some good stuff too.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Any NEW rumors?
Last edited by LHS 72 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Start half way thru this thread and you have a few . People doing alot of fishing.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Hard to win an SEOAL title with no SEOAL.... :o

Live Like A Champion!
Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Koondogger wrote:F them chiefs wants to win they need to bring that 9th grade coach from a few years back. He can bring along tomcat15 thus guaranteeing a deep tourney run and an SEOAL title

And I agree, that Dunigan guy was a great freshman coach..... :mrgreen:

Live Like A Champion!
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Koondogger wrote:F them chiefs wants to win they need to bring that 9th grade coach from a few years back. He can bring along tomcat15 thus guaranteeing a deep tourney run and an SEOAL title
You mean HOWIE!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

The Logan BOE meets on Monday 4/25/16 ... I'm wondering if a decision has been made as to a Boys coach ? will there be a vote to hire Monday night ? not sure when the board agenda comes out to see if either boys or girls coaching positions are under consideration next week or not ... I suppose we will need to wait and see ...

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Process seems to be on hold at the moment. New superintendent only around once a week right now so it appears its moving slower than expected.

Live Like A Champion!
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

LogangradKD wrote:Process seems to be on hold at the moment. New superintendent only around once a week right now so it appears its moving slower than expected.
This is what I expected!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i hope we dont drag our feet too long.......

AT THE RESERVATION
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

IMO just because nothing is being said doe not mean things are not progressing. Everyone is waiting anxiously and that shows interest in the program . The ones closes to the picking of the new coach should not be talking until the pick is announced due out of respect for all applicants and their present positions . Main thing is finding the right pick for the kids and program !

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Chieftain Fan wrote:IMO just because nothing is being said doe not mean things are not progressing. Everyone is waiting anxiously and that shows interest in the program . The ones closes to the picking of the new coach should not be talking until the pick is announced due out of respect for all applicants and their present positions . Main thing is finding the right pick for the kids and program !

I am pretty sure "the ones closes to the picking of the new coach" arent saying anything at all. Nobody has a clue whats going on publicly bc nobody that's making the choice privately is saying anything about it. This is all speculation from fans of the program on a forum imo. Maybe the meeting next week will shed some light on it, maybe it wont. But last summer the seniors were basically hung out to dry due to the way it was handled with no camps etc and I am guessing that wont happen again. Especially with a board member having kids on the team.

Live Like A Champion!
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

LogangradKD wrote:
Chieftain Fan wrote:IMO just because nothing is being said doe not mean things are not progressing. Everyone is waiting anxiously and that shows interest in the program . The ones closes to the picking of the new coach should not be talking until the pick is announced due out of respect for all applicants and their present positions . Main thing is finding the right pick for the kids and program !

I am pretty sure "the ones closes to the picking of the new coach" arent saying anything at all. Nobody has a clue whats going on publicly bc nobody that's making the choice privately is saying anything about it. This is all speculation from fans of the program on a forum imo. Maybe the meeting next week will shed some light on it, maybe it wont. But last summer the seniors were basically hung out to dry due to the way it was handled with no camps etc and I am guessing that wont happen again. Especially with a board member having kids on the team.

That is a rescript for failure, Hope they abstain from the process!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

New coach could be named tonight

Live Like A Champion!
Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Chris Rider, a veteran coach with 328 career victories, has been named the new head boys basketball coach at Logan High School.

The Logan-Hocking Board of Education made the announcement during Monday night's regular board meeting held at LHS.

Rider owns an impressive 328-179 coaching record, which ranks him in the all-time top 200 in the state of Ohio.

Craig Dunn has updated info in the Logan Daily and Online at logandailynews.com for the new coach.

Live Like A Champion!
Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

LogangradKD wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:11 pm Chris Rider, a veteran coach with 328 career victories, has been named the new head boys basketball coach at Logan High School.

The Logan-Hocking Board of Education made the announcement during Monday night's regular board meeting held at LHS.

Rider owns an impressive 328-179 coaching record, which ranks him in the all-time top 200 in the state of Ohio.

Craig Dunn has updated info in the Logan Daily and Online at logandailynews.com for the new coach.
How is it going in Lancerland for Coach Dunagain?

LancerPride
Waterboy

Post by LancerPride »

I read this and thought Logan's coach now stepped down.... its a bit much to drum up a topic from what, over a year ago to take a shot at a new coach!? Yes they are 0-2 but as a parent I can say this team and this group is in good hands. We are so much better off than we were a year ago. There is discipline and respect for team mates and they are a young team with tons of potential. I know by far Coach Dunigan was the best choice for the job and my kid is in good hands. The program is headed in the right direction and you can see the difference already.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

LancerPride wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:45 pm I read this and thought Logan's coach now stepped down.... its a bit much to drum up a topic from what, over a year ago to take a shot at a new coach!? Yes they are 0-2 but as a parent I can say this team and this group is in good hands. We are so much better off than we were a year ago. There is discipline and respect for team mates and they are a young team with tons of potential. I know by far Coach Dunigan was the best choice for the job and my kid is in good hands. The program is headed in the right direction and you can see the difference already.
Pride, I thought the same thing yesterday when I saw this.
Give coach KD some time. He's very passionate and knowledgeable. But I think one of the biggest thing He and his team needs is support from parents and the school staff.

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “Boys Basketball”