2018 Ironton Head football coach

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OLE BAIT IS GIDDY AS A SCHOOL GIRL WAITIN TO HEAR WHO MADE THE CHEERLEADIN SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 pm
irontonguy2018 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 pmNice
The chair was made and raffled off the first time Coach Lutz retired (hence the 367 wins)
I remember that. did you win it.
No, I bought it off of the person that did.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 pm
79Tiger wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:28 pm I heard assistants have already been hired and only head coaching position is being considered. I don't get that at all. I also heard it was the reason Grizzle turned down the offer. He wanted his own assistants. I hope I am wrong about this. Not being in charge of your staff puts a head coach in a tough situation from the get go.
I do know for a fact that’s false. My source is interviewing for his staff and said he gets to pick his entire staff and he’s bringing people with him as well. He also may have a teaching position available to where he can hire an assistant from out of town to fill the position. Hearing he has a couple interviews set up with college guys looking to get on his staff that would make more money at Ironton as a teacher/coach than coaching small college.
Exactly what teaching qualifications does he have?

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

I think special needs/ same position they were creating for Sammons at the school

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:00 pm I think special needs/ same position they were creating for Sammons at the school
They are creating a salary teaching position that doesn’t exist?

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

Well cry us a river Bait. Ol Bait is tired of hearing about the Lawrence County all-stars!!!! heheheheh. Well most on here are tired of you having FLASHBACKS of the Lawrence County All-stars winning a couple state titles and runnerups...
We all know your favorite saying that you stole from a TV movie: "BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME". Let the Donald decipher what u really mean in your now famous Bait has a dream rant :BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME" actually means RECRUIT THEM AND WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!

U HAINT RIGHT BAIT!!!!

Ports-Westfan
Waterboy

Post by Ports-Westfan »

Just heard the Portsmouth West Board of Education are working on a deal to keep Pendleton in their program. Possibly a head coach in waiting deal!

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Ports-Westfan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm Just heard the Portsmouth West Board of Education are working on a deal to keep Pendleton in their program. Possibly a head coach in waiting deal!

Not gonna happen!!!

HE GONE!!!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Ports-Westfan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm Just heard the Portsmouth West Board of Education are working on a deal to keep Pendleton in their program. Possibly a head coach in waiting deal!
Just joined today and your first post is about Ironton football that's funny.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Even if that were true, West’s current HC isn’t 64 on the edge of retirement. He could be there for another 10 or more years with the success he has had so far.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 pm IT MAY NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.
I think I may have made a previous post about this ...maybe back in pages 1-4 L :D

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

So - to summarize, a guy without a teaching degree, will be offered a teaching job along with a coaching job, he will be "bringing college guys with him" when the avg small college prof salary is approximately $67,000 and the average salary for a teacher in Ohio is approx $37,000, the "war on drugs" is suddenly going to "WORK" and the opiate epidemic is going to miraculously vanish. Poverty will not be a factor and the population decrease will suddenly transform and Ironton will once again transform into a booming epicenter of manufacturing with a steady influx of new, young residents. The avg demography of male and 42 yrs of age will then suddenly transform as well and Irontons enrollment will grow steadily year after year for eternity? 😂😂😂😂😂

BTWN_THE_LINE
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 pm
TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:00 pm I think special needs/ same position they were creating for Sammons at the school
They are creating a salary teaching position that doesn’t exist?
😂😂😂😂😂

BTWN_THE_LINE
TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:10 pm So - to summarize, a guy without a teaching degree, will be offered a teaching job along with a coaching job, he will be "bringing college guys with him" when the avg small college prof salary is approximately $67,000 and the average salary for a teacher in Ohio is approx $37,000, the "war on drugs" is suddenly going to "WORK" and the opiate epidemic is going to miraculously vanish. Poverty will not be a factor and the population decrease will suddenly transform and Ironton will once again transform into a booming epicenter of manufacturing with a steady influx of new, young residents. The avg demography of male and 42 yrs of age will then suddenly transform as well and Irontons enrollment will grow steadily year after year for eternity? 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s not being offered a teaching job. He may have an opportunity to hire a guy that has that degree to teach and coach from out of town. Most small college position coaches make 30-40k. Some even work on part time contracts. Also we just went through a recession. The economy will now start to come back just like it’s done throughout our countries history.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 pm
BigCarlito72 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:10 pm So - to summarize, a guy without a teaching degree, will be offered a teaching job along with a coaching job, he will be "bringing college guys with him" when the avg small college prof salary is approximately $67,000 and the average salary for a teacher in Ohio is approx $37,000, the "war on drugs" is suddenly going to "WORK" and the opiate epidemic is going to miraculously vanish. Poverty will not be a factor and the population decrease will suddenly transform and Ironton will once again transform into a booming epicenter of manufacturing with a steady influx of new, young residents. The avg demography of male and 42 yrs of age will then suddenly transform as well and Irontons enrollment will grow steadily year after year for eternity? 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s not being offered a teaching job. He may have an opportunity to hire a guy that has that degree to teach and coach from out of town. Most small college position coaches make 30-40k. Some even work on part time contracts. Also we just went through a recession. The economy will now start to come back just like it’s done throughout our countries history.

Can we say "out of touch with reality.?" 😂😂😂

#SmallTown
#SmallMind

BTWN_THE_LINE
JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Why would they do that? If he has any kind of success at Ironton he will come back to the west side when that position opens up.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Yes and they will have this done in 2 hours before Ironton hires him lol he’s just stirring the pot or at least trying to

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Ironton job is a step up from West. He won’t be taking a step back to coach at West.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

How is the Ironton job a "step up?"

In what aspect? Salary? Doubtful.
Demographic? Unlikely.
Location? Are you serious? 😂😂

How? In what way?

BTWN_THE_LINE
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pm Ironton job is a step up from West. He won’t be taking a step back to coach at West.
How do you figure that? Portsmouth West has been a steady program.

Return to “Football”