Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: 2018 Ironton @ Wheelersburg Football

Post by BigBlueNation »

Bobbbbbb wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:19 pm :lol: that’s funny Abe! By the way...about burg having the best of everything...how bout them little league softball girls team from Wheelersburg winning the central region championship! GOING TO THE LL WORLD SERIES!!! Headed to Portland, Oregon!!! Yea baby! Go Burg!!!
That's awesome for the Young ladies. Wish them the best of luck.

Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

Yo ‘Bait...why don’t you try some capital G’s when you refer to His name? :roll:

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Bobbbbbb wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:19 pm :lol: that’s funny Abe! By the way...about burg having the best of everything...how bout them little league softball girls team from Wheelersburg winning the central region championship! GOING TO THE LL WORLD SERIES!!! Headed to Portland, Oregon!!! Yea baby! Go Burg!!!
Yes good luck to Wheelersburg LL girls!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Bobbbbbb wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 pm Yo ‘Bait...why don’t you try some capital G’s when you refer to His name? :roll:
I'm very sorry about that. I just read it and thought I went back and did that before I posted my message. I don't have any formal typing skills and I type with one finger. and I always start God's name with a capital G. I just must have forgotten to do it before I posted it. I don't appreciate the fact I forgot too either, very sorry.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Blah, blah, blah

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

August 24th can’t come soon enough.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

what's the blah, blah, blah mean. I only ask because it was right behind my comment.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:22 pm what's the blah, blah, blah mean. I only ask because it was right behind my comment.
Read the comment right before your post. That’s what it means.

The More You Know 🌠

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

I love getter on here saying silly crap and getting some of you way to over zealous fans more mad than a red hen but to get on a guy about God ? Come on . I’m not a fan of bait but anyone can tell he’s a man of God we should respect him for that and leave that subject alone

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

4th and iches wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:47 am I love getter on here saying silly crap and getting some of you way to over zealous fans more mad than a red hen but to get on a guy about God ? Come on . I’m not a fan of bait but anyone can tell he’s a man of God we should respect him for that and leave that subject alone
I agree, lets all talk about the game.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am lol I guess after 15 pages and not even into August yet it was time to bitch about the visitor's stands and the parking lol.

Eh, we may cramp you a bit on the visitor side, but the atmosphere is fantastic for a Friday night HS football contest. Squeeze up next to your neighbor and enjoy yourself. I don't expect there will be a lot of getting up and down and cheering ;) on that side. Better bring your earplugs though you coming to the State Champion Wheelersburg Pirates baby. Parking and leaving after the game shouldn't be an issue as fans will disperse from after halftime through the early 4th quarter ;) making for not a lot of traffic congestion.

And I agree with the above lol, Valley and Jackson probably has the best visitor and parking accommodations, last year literally parked in the grass 75 yards from the entrance in Jackson.
Classic Wheelersburg arrogance lol

ITSYABOY72
Riding the Bench

Post by ITSYABOY72 »

I noticed the preseason rankings were released, https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... TaI_jA&s=1

Wheelersburg ranked #1 in their division as expected and Ironton goes unranked. No mentions of a significant boost in personnel for Ironton and no mention of any significant rebuilding in Wheelersburg.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Pre season polls mean nothing that’s why they play the games people’s opinions don’t gets W or L’s

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Pre season polls mean nothing that’s why they play the games people’s opinions don’t gets W or L’s

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

12gauge wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:38 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am lol I guess after 15 pages and not even into August yet it was time to bitch about the visitor's stands and the parking lol.

Eh, we may cramp you a bit on the visitor side, but the atmosphere is fantastic for a Friday night HS football contest. Squeeze up next to your neighbor and enjoy yourself. I don't expect there will be a lot of getting up and down and cheering ;) on that side. Better bring your earplugs though you coming to the State Champion Wheelersburg Pirates baby. Parking and leaving after the game shouldn't be an issue as fans will disperse from after halftime through the early 4th quarter ;) making for not a lot of traffic congestion.

And I agree with the above lol, Valley and Jackson probably has the best visitor and parking accommodations, last year literally parked in the grass 75 yards from the entrance in Jackson.
Classic Wheelersburg arrogance lol
Lol, Tongue In Cheek statement based on the fact there was an argument about parking 15 pages into a thread that was started way too early.

But that thing about State Champs is real ;)

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

So is my Wheelersburg arrogance 8)

Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

Wheelersburg arrogance? Sounds more like jealousy of Wheelersburg's sports prowess!

ITSYABOY72
Riding the Bench

Post by ITSYABOY72 »

Earlier on in one of these threads I read that Irontons roster will have around 58/60 boys which is significantly more than the last 5 - 6 years however now I am hearing it is closer to 38/40?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

ITSYABOY72 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm Earlier on in one of these threads I read that Irontons roster will have around 58/60 boys which is significantly more than the last 5 - 6 years however now I am hearing it is closer to 38/40?
58/60 give or take 20 :lol:

ITSYABOY72
Riding the Bench

Post by ITSYABOY72 »

fbnut wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:46 pm
ITSYABOY72 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm Earlier on in one of these threads I read that Irontons roster will have around 58/60 boys which is significantly more than the last 5 - 6 years however now I am hearing it is closer to 38/40?
58/60 give or take 20 :lol:
That seems a lot closer to reality. Lol

Return to “Football”