Raceland 27 Portsmouth West 15

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Re: Raceland (4-1) @ Portsmouth West (4-0)

Post by Jolly(senator »

West I feel like is always the underdog in a big game like this. I also believe that they play better as a underdog. It's like they play with more of a chip on their shoulder in games like these. Everyone is doggin them saying they don't have an offense they won't be able to move the ball on raceland and obviously think that their defense isn't good enough considering you think that they'll win by 2-3 scores. 14 points scored on the varisty all year. I'm not saying that we've played best teams so far but two of them definitely weren't just another push over teams. It's going to be a dog fight till the very last mins IMO. I'm going to have to take West-14 Raceland-7. Well see come Friday @THE ROCK!!!!!!

peterpan20
Waterboy

Post by peterpan20 »

west defense in my eyes the best around. Raceland only good at home lol west wins big if defense can get some turnovers and offense can score some points west-35 raceland-7

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Blitz wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 am KY football gets a lesson in this one. West wins by 2 scores minimum
Leaders lead losers get taught , Rams will be professors on Friday night , and bTW good job to the west running saying he looking for it to be a blowout I’m sure that will be on the wall in Racelands locker room . I don’t know all the coaches at Raceland but I do know Mark Lewis he coached at ironton for 35 years before becoming Racelands defensive coordinator, that running back will earn whey yard he gains which won’t be to many now

peterpan20
Waterboy

Post by peterpan20 »

4th and iches wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:28 am
Blitz wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 am KY football gets a lesson in this one. West wins by 2 scores minimum
Leaders lead losers get taught , Rams will be professors on Friday night , and bTW good job to the west running saying he looking for it to be a blowout I’m sure that will be on the wall in Racelands locker room . I don’t know all the coaches at Raceland but I do know Mark Lewis he coached at ironton for 35 years before becoming Racelands defensive coordinator, that running back will earn whey yard he gains which won’t be to many now
that running back will have 250+ friday night mark my word west will be ready

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

If west plays like they did in the 4th Quarter against CG no one is stopping them.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

Show me your TD’s wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:36 am West lacks a good offense, taking raceland by 3 scores
West doesn't lack a good defense though i'll be suprised if raceland scores twice.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:14 pm No doubt this should be one of the best games in the area this weekend. I think it could go either way. Whoever has the least turnovers and can control the clock on offense, I think will come away with the win.
Raceland likes to let that ball hang from the film that i've saw so far.

ThirdandLong
Waterboy

Post by ThirdandLong »

Seems West siders have very short memories? Do you all not recall two years ago Raceland just mopping the floor with you guys at your place? The game last year was a gift. Raceland had the better team. You all always cry about officials. What will be the excuse when you get your rears handed to you this Friday at your place with your BS officials?

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

peterpan20 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 am
He couldn’t get 250 yards on Raceland if he was playing their JFL team, he’s fait is sealed done ran that pie hole and put a target on his back he might wanna change numbers or something

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

4th and iches wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm

He couldn’t get 250 yards on Raceland if he was playing their JFL team, he’s fait is sealed done ran that pie hole and put a target on his back he might wanna change numbers or something
I don’t know who or what you are talking about , but I would say we had close to 200 yards rushing last year just pounding it straight up the gut. And that’s with more than a couple big runs called back.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
battlescar21
Waterboy

Post by battlescar21 »

this guys a joke

peterpan20
Waterboy

Post by peterpan20 »

battlescar21 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm
this guys a joke
he should have had double the yards he had last year but raceland refs called them all back imagine that lol like i said raceland only good on home turf

peterpan20
Waterboy

Post by peterpan20 »

ThirdandLong wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:17 pm Seems West siders have very short memories? Do you all not recall two years ago Raceland just mopping the floor with you guys at your place? The game last year was a gift. Raceland had the better team. You all always cry about officials. What will be the excuse when you get your rears handed to you this Friday at your place with your BS officials?
when west was 3-7 with a third string QB i would be real proud of that accomplishment :lol:

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

battlescar21 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm
this guys a joke

Only joke I know is Portmouth west football have you guys paid for all the damage that was done to wheelersburg locker room ? How long was you coach in jail ?

peterpan20
Waterboy

Post by peterpan20 »

what does that have to do with west vs raceland now your just being goofy like you have been on this post btw its inches* not iches

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

It has nothing to do with this game it’s just showing what kind of folks you have on the west side

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Raceland is a very good offensive team, but their defense isn't.

Valley is weak as a middle school team upfront, so Raceland lined up in a 50 and brang both Linebackers to stop them. That will not work against West. If they do that look for a huge rushing game by 23 and 1.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

You know why they start their games at 7 not 730? The coaches PO won’t let him out past 1030 ,

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Westfan wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:44 pm Raceland is a very good offensive team, but their defense isn't.

Valley is weak as a middle school team upfront, so Raceland lined up in a 50 and brang both Linebackers to stop them. That will not work against West. If they do that look for a huge rushing game by 23 and 1.
Hey genius how many rushing yards did valley have ???

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

They ran a 5-2 most of the Valley game

I could care less what they say it is

Return to “Football”