Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Saturday Feb-23

Post by Raider6309 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:22 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:21 pm Zane Trace 51
Hillsboro 48
Final
Dang #8 almost gets #1 how does Athens match up Raider?
They will struggle with our size. We need to contain their point guard #10. He had 25 tonight. He’s not as athletic as Williams but has a deadly mid range game. They only play 6 guys.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

bbjunky81 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:50 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:44 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:38 pm Alexander blows out OVC Champs Fairland
Awesome!! Athens beat Alex twice and also beat Chesapeake who just upset Eastern Pike!! That’s right where is VCGRAD who said TVC-Ohio is down and below average teams. What a douche bag. Meigs takes 22-0 Wheelersburg and #3 in state to 35-28. VC loses to Warren only by 6. Eating Crow aren’t you VCGRAD. I love it!!
Are you having a bad day? Do you need a hug?
No I am vindicated!! Tired of the haters against Athens. They go 11-1 in TVC AND now 17-6 and about to play in the CONVO and certain people don’t give them respect. I am JUSTIFIED by the way the TVC-Ohio has competed. THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:44 pm
Awesome!! Athens beat Alex twice and also beat Chesapeake who just upset Eastern Pike!! That’s right where is VCGRAD who said TVC-Ohio is down and below average teams. What a douche bag. Meigs takes 22-0 Wheelersburg and #3 in state to 35-28. VC loses to Warren only by 6. Eating Crow aren’t you VCGRAD. I love it!!
No I am vindicated!! Tired of the haters against Athens. They go 11-1 in TVC AND now 17-6 and about to play in the CONVO and certain people don’t give them respect. I am JUSTIFIED by the way the TVC-Ohio has competed. THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!
Athens is a very good team , but the tvc Ohio is down

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

ZOMG!!!! Maygz played Burg tight and Athenz beat teh chesapeake during the season!

Who else did Athens beat during the season? Who are the big wins from TVC teams outside of conference play. TVC Ohio was NOT a strong conference. Two out of 7 teams made the Convo? HOLY COW!!!!!!!! Vinton County was only down 5-10 pointz all game, man I bet the Vikings have shirts being made for that!

Best of luck to Alexander and Athens on their long road trips to the Convo!

Sorry but TVC Ohio hadn’t earned any extra credit just yet. But Athens is on the east side of bracket so they could be a regional team for sure. Alexander might as well but doesn’t mean TVC Ohio is strong.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

My favorite coach always use to say "win with class, lose with class."

Be great if everyone lived that saying ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:08 pm My favorite coach always use to say "win with class, lose with class."

Gibby?

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:58 pm

What the hell are you smoking man?
Proof is how these teams have competed. THAT IS ALL!!!

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:08 pm My favorite coach always use to say "win with class, lose with class."

Not sure if you are talking to me Bulldog but if you are then I think we are totally on the wrong page. You have to stand up for something or you will fall for anything. Look up that Aaron Tippin song. Listen to the words. You let people get on here and beat down the Bulldogs and the TVC-OHIO and don’t say a darn thing. Well someone had to stand up for the Bulldogs and the TVC. I guess I will be that person.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Ed’s Elite 9 from opening game thru tonight

1. Athens, won TVC
2. Alexander
3. Burg
4. Meigs
5. Warren
6. Vinton County
7. Logan
8. Chillicothe
9. Chesapeake

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ed Ott wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:02 pm ZOMG!!!! Maygz played Burg tight and Athenz beat teh chesapeake during the season!

Who else did Athens beat during the season? Who are the big wins from TVC teams outside of conference play. TVC Ohio was NOT a strong conference. Two out of 7 teams made the Convo? HOLY COW!!!!!!!! Vinton County was only down 5-10 pointz all game, man I bet the Vikings have shirts being made for that!

Sorry but TVC Ohio hadn’t earned any extra credit just yet. But Athens is on the east side of bracket so they could be a regional team for sure. Alexander might as well but doesn’t mean TVC Ohio is strong.
Aren’t you the one who said Athens will beat ZT and then FU and make it to Regionals? If so then you must have some kind of Faith in the TVC-Ohio?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm
I saw Jackson play the whole tvc minus river valley and Ny
It’s not close to the Fac

That is all

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:19 pm
Ed Ott wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:02 pm ZOMG!!!! Maygz played Burg tight and Athenz beat teh chesapeake during the season!

Aren’t you the one who said Athens will beat ZT and then FU and make it to Regionals? If so then you must have some kind of Faith in the TVC-Ohio?
No you stooge, I have faith in Athens. Why did you rhetorically quote and ask? Athens has a cupcake route and playing in hometown. They are favorite to get to regionals for sure. No clue what the hell that has to do with River Valley, Wellston, Nelsonville accomplishing nothing and Meigs/Vinton hovered at .500. Worst Vinton team in 15 years?

2 good teams out of 7 doesn’t equal a great league, sorry TVC Ihio fans don’t agree with you

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ed Ott wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm

No you stooge, I have faith in Athens. Why did you rhetorically quote and ask? Athens has a cupcake route and playing in hometown. They are favorite to get to regionals for sure. No clue what the hell that has to do with River Valley, Wellston, Nelsonville accomplishing nothing and Meigs/Vinton hovered at .500. Worst Vinton team in 15 years?

2 good teams out of 7 doesn’t equal a great league, sorry TVC Ihio fans don’t agree with you
It’s how they competed. Records don’t indicate everything!!

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 pm

That is all
Athens has Williams and Chubb not in foul trouble in that game and it’s not close against Jackson. Just my thoughts.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:27 pm
Ed Ott wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm

It’s how they competed. Records don’t indicate everything!!
Neither do losses

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:29 pm

That is all
Athens has Williams and Chubb not in foul trouble in that game and it’s not close against Jackson. Just my thoughts.
Jackson has Davis and plays at home it’s not even close against Athens. Just my thoughts. Maybe if Chubb wouldn’t have fouled twice in the first half he wouldn’t have been in foul trouble.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:32 pm

That is all
Jackson has Davis and plays at home it’s not even close against Athens. Just my thoughts. Maybe if Chubb wouldn’t have fouled twice in the first half he wouldn’t have been in foul trouble.
Bad calls. But it doesn’t matter does it. We are both going to the Convo. If we meet again Ironman I think we take you if everyone is healthy. Let’s hope we find out. Good luck!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:34 pm
Bad calls. But it doesn’t matter does it. We are both going to the Convo. If we meet again Ironman I think we take you if everyone is healthy. Let’s hope we find out. Good luck!!
Jackson was 3-0 playing AT the top 3 TVC Ohio teams and 3-0 against 3 other TVC Ohio schools. We were 6-0 in the TVC Ohio and won at 3 toughtest team venues.

Jackson was the real TVC Ohio Champs

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Jackson was 3-0 playing AT the top 3 TVC Ohio teams and 3-0 against 3 other TVC Ohio schools. We were 6-0 in the TVC Ohio and won at 3 toughtest team venues.

No disrespect but you got LUCKY. Like I said good luck against Warren. Athens game didn’t mean anything, that’s why Williams didn’t play.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:56 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:52 pm

No disrespect but you got LUCKY. Like I said good luck against Warren. Athens game didn’t mean anything, that’s why Williams didn’t play.

Lucky 😂 Jackson won in your house without their big . Please

Return to “Boys Basketball”