Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 6: Trimble @ Waterford

Post by EasternDspy »

Green 50 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:29 am
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:30 am Hope the field is dry. Drove by the other day saw that it was a mud pit with the sprinklers on. Must have gotten a ton of rain in Washington County the past week. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes and they are predicting more for tonight lol
When the fire department does Fort field they should do Waterfords to.

Junas Pragma
Waterboy

Post by Junas Pragma »

Is this game on the radio anywhere?

100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

It don’t matter what the playing area is like or what the referees do. We could play this on ice and it’s a 30+ point win in the end. Trimble’s regular season is over after tonight. Going to be a pathetic four weeks of HORRIBLE teams. Hell, I heard Fed is down to 14 kids. Even if they make it to our game, they won’t be able to finish unless we play the JV’s. As I complain though, I know the fix is coming. With teams dropping out the Cats will play future schedules that will make everyone shut up. Next year we add, VC and Fort Frye and who knows after a couple teams go to 8 man football by next season.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

TVC Hocking title on the line. Who takes it?! Wildcats might come out with some type of flame under their behinds they ain’t had yet this year. Who knows what’s going to happen!!??

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

100% Tomcat wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:18 am It don’t matter what the playing area is like or what the referees do. We could play this on ice and it’s a 30+ point win in the end. Trimble’s regular season is over after tonight. Going to be a pathetic four weeks of HORRIBLE teams. Hell, I heard Fed is down to 14 kids. Even if they make it to our game, they won’t be able to finish unless we play the JV’s. As I complain though, I know the fix is coming. With teams dropping out the Cats will play future schedules that will make everyone shut up. Next year we add, VC and Fort Frye and who knows after a couple teams go to 8 man football by next season.
Your jv's arent that good. Hope your varsity is young

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:00 am
100% Tomcat wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:18 am It don’t matter what the playing area is like or what the referees do. We could play this on ice and it’s a 30+ point win in the end. Trimble’s regular season is over after tonight. Going to be a pathetic four weeks of HORRIBLE teams. Hell, I heard Fed is down to 14 kids. Even if they make it to our game, they won’t be able to finish unless we play the JV’s. As I complain though, I know the fix is coming. With teams dropping out the Cats will play future schedules that will make everyone shut up. Next year we add, VC and Fort Frye and who knows after a couple teams go to 8 man football by next season.
First shot fired between fort and Trimble lol

Long knocker
Waterboy

Post by Long knocker »

Green 50 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:19 am
Only thing I’m wondering about is what week Trimble sends FF into basketball season. Week12 or 13 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Fort Frye and VC were not good pick ups for Trimble. It was bad timing for them. Both of them should beat Trimble next year and for a few years if they keep them on the schedule. It won't be like playing Miller and Wahama, leaving the starters in to preserve a shut out. It will be more like leave the starters in to try to win, or even score during some years. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
DuceGun21
Waterboy

Post by DuceGun21 »

Ground buck are you butt hurt over the 34-0 beat down Trimble put on your nut boys? Trimble doesn’t rebuild it reloads you of all people should know this you silly little boy!! Lol

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

These shots have been nonstop actually lol.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

DuceGun21 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am Ground buck are you butt hurt over the 34-0 beat down Trimble put on your nut boys? Trimble doesn’t rebuild it reloads you of all people should know this you silly little boy!! Lol
Trimble is very bad for grades 9th and 10th. I’m not sure what the Jr high has. All I know is Fort Frye beat Trimble in JV like 49-14 with Fort missing some guys including the QB

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:46 am
DuceGun21 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am Ground buck are you butt hurt over the 34-0 beat down Trimble put on your nut boys? Trimble doesn’t rebuild it reloads you of all people should know this you silly little boy!! Lol
Trimble is very bad for grades 9th and 10th. I’m not sure what the Jr high has. All I know is Fort Frye beat Trimble in JV like 49-14 with Fort missing some guys including the QB
Grade 10 is bad? Then why do 4 kids in grade 10 start on varsity?

Its all in the hips
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

As for this game, it's probably the TVC championship, and zero radio coverage for it smh

Its all in the hips
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 am
Trimble might beat Fort if they play this year but no way do the Tomcats win next season. Fort is loaded in all 4 grades only have 6 Srs. I guess that Trimbles schedule is so bad the rest of the year that every Trimble forum will turn into a shots fired at Fort Frye thread. Fort does not have time to worry about Trimble they are hosting 2x WV State champs tonight.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:59 am

Trimble might beat Fort if they play this year but no way do the Tomcats win next season. Fort is loaded in all 4 grades only have 6 Srs. I guess that Trimbles schedule is so bad the rest of the year that every Trimble forum will turn into a shots fired at Fort Frye thread. Fort does not have time to worry about Trimble they are hosting 2x WV State champs tonight.
Who cares about next year? Cats are senior and sophomore heavy- always makes for a bad JV team. Everyone knows that. When your 4 best sophomores all start both ways on varsity your JV team will struggle at a small school. Looking ahead though, if cats can put together a line next year they will be very competitive- as they are likely to have the 4 best athletes on the field most games (and all will be juniors). But if you want to focus on this year then do that, but let’s not talk about JV and next year matchups. I do hope fort and Trimble meet this year so we can see each team’s best go at it.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

And on a side note- I believe that 2x WV state champ is the same school that Trimble tried to play week 5, and WCC turned them down. Trimble even offered to go to them and they said they’d rather not play, then picked up a cupcake. So I hope you guys give them a good beatin’.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Wow you really do have little brother syndrome don't you. LOL You wee cats win one or two against us and suddenly you're world beaters. You'd do better pretending you're use to success rather than new to it. Easier said than done I know, but if you give it a try you might enjoy life more rather than be all angry and hateful all the time. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Good luck to the cats tonight. Keep it rolling

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm
And on a side note- I believe that 2x WV state champ is the same school that Trimble tried to play week 5, and WCC turned them down. Trimble even offered to go to them and they said they’d rather not play, then picked up a cupcake. So I hope you guys give them a good beatin’.
They said Fort Frye was a cupcake?

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Trimble has had a couple of good years. They seem to be better than usual this season. But Waterford will be back on top of The TVC where they belong for at least the next two seasons. I guess the Tomcat fans are getting all their chatter in this year while they still can?

Return to “Football”