Kyle Miller

eagles73Taylor
SE

Re: Kyle Miller

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Maybe coach Miller remembered his freshman year of high school when Larry Jordan’s SE team beat them by an even larger margin than last night. Piketon started 3 freshman, Kellough at ZT was worse, they pressed and barely subbed in there 2 games withPiketon that year as well! I think ZT scored almost 100.

SE just rolled over, Piketon subbed liberally in 4th quarter, and only trapped half Court during 2nd.

Nipgencounty
Freshman Team

Post by Nipgencounty »

That this is even a topic shows how sad and soft America has become. If you dont wanna lose by 30, 40, 50. Then get better. Period.

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

I don't think anyone was complaining, I think people were just surprised of the score. Especially with SE leading 9-6 after 1 quarter of play. No one is saying anyone ran it up. It was shocking to me that a team with 8 wins going into the game was even capable of beating a team by that margin, Obviously they played very well the last 3 quarters and SE did not. Piketon seems to be peaking at the right time, It happens and doesn't get any easier with Chesapeake, Unioto, and Zane Trace this week. Have to get better. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

Nipgencounty wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:27 pm That this is even a topic shows how sad and soft America has become. If you dont wanna lose by 30, 40, 50. Then get better. Period.
I agree. Soft is the key word. I don’t think Coach Miller believes or cares about anything on these posts.

You win games and lose games. Last night they didn’t win by 40. People on here trying to bring out memories for when Coach Miller played.... Really. Lol. I wish nothing but success for his team but to bring up something 10-15 years ago? Haha.

Maybe he remembered his freshmen year??? Haha.
Coach Miller, if you read this please let us know if you were thinking about your freshmen HS year.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I will ask him at school tomorrow!

My post was a little tongue in cheek joke, guess I wasn’t clear.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:56 pm I will ask him at school tomorrow!

My post was a little tongue in cheek joke, guess I wasn’t clear.
Please do. Would love to know!

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Se needs to decide who "calls the shots" the parents?????

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Coach Miller was very disappointed in me, I now owe 50 suicide runs and 1000 pushups during my conference period!

AnkleBraces
Freshman Team

Post by AnkleBraces »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:03 pm Maybe coach Miller remembered his freshman year of high school when Larry Jordan’s SE team beat them by an even larger margin than last night. Piketon started 3 freshman, Kellough at ZT was worse, they pressed and barely subbed in there 2 games withPiketon that year as well! I think ZT scored almost 100.

SE just rolled over, Piketon subbed liberally in 4th quarter, and only trapped half Court during 2nd.
Those two games were brutal.

SE 101-28 No pressing 1-3-1 Def the entire game
ZT 89-17 Kellough pressed the entire game

Piketon rotated 8 guys and played even more JV guys the last 5 minutes or so. Coach Miller has the Mamba Mentality and I love it. There will be no wasted reps in practice or games. Piketon open gyms are more competitive then over half of the games I see when they aren't one of the teams involved.

There was no showboating or running up the score. SE could have been up as much as 10 after the first quarter to be honest. There is a reason Piketon only gives up 40-42 ppg. No combination of 5 is going to let you score just because the games outcome is already decided.

Cav's Alum
Waterboy

Post by Cav's Alum »

I have seen several lopsided scores listed recently. Are these even with the mercy rule applied or was the rule even implemented?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Cav's Alum wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:42 pm I have seen several lopsided scores listed recently. Are these even with the mercy rule applied or was the rule even implemented?
Mercy rule is only applied in the tournament and I believe in the 2nd half only.

Watching SE Ohio basketball

Return to “Boys Basketball”