Jackson vs Logan Elm...Sectional Final

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Jackson vs Logan Elm...Sectional Final

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:53 am You know...I don’t know who is going to win this game but man could we get less credit? Jackson is 20-3, has the best player in the SE District tournament has throttled some quality opponents by large numbers, broken some spirits of teams along the way. Yeah, we’re upsettable just like every other team still playing but my lord we’ve had a tremendous season and have played great nearly every quarter the past 10 or so games. Fully healthy, great seniors, great shooters, great coaching staff as well. We are better than any team Logan Elm has beaten. We’ll be more than ready to prevent the upset so many are saying will happen.

Jackson 59
Logan Elm 51

I92.......I was thinking the exact same thing !!!! Talk about Coach Morrow getting a wall full of bulletin board material!!! There’s no doubt in my mind they’ll be ready to play even more and now the Ironmen have a chip on their shoulder coming with them !! Get after em boys ......make sure they know Ironmen back down from NO ONE.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Jackson Ironmen District Champions! I am calling it! Bet Alumni Stadium's Flag Pole on it!

3sUp
Varsity

Post by 3sUp »

Jackson by 8

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Ed Ott wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:04 am Logan Elm by 9, they made Miami Trace look bad
Logan Elm looked good, but Miami Trace is a .500-level team and Jackson is one of the top teams in the district.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

The MSL has six teams who on a given night if they are hot can beat a lot of people, but if you want to talk consistency the league only has a couple of teams like that, same as the FAC.

Chillicothe is the best team in the district and blasted Fairfield Union. Jackson is one of our best teams and a game between the Ironmen and Fairfield Union would be a pretty good one.

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

Nobody on here is giving LE credit after beating MT by 25 without one of their best players sidelined due to a wrist injury
Last edited by Braves00 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

Oh btw watch out for LE’s Tanner Holbert who will be an absolute stud

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Braves00 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:13 pm Nobody on here is giving LE credit after beating MT by 25 without one of their best players sidelined due to a wrist injury
By nobody you mean about 1/2 the posters on this thread? It’s the 2 seed vs the 7 and picks are right near half and half. Nice try

Sandman18
Waterboy

Post by Sandman18 »

Braves00 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:13 pm Nobody on here is giving LE credit after beating MT by 25 without one of their best players sidelined due to a wrist injury
Will their best player be playing against Jackson

Sandman18
Waterboy

Post by Sandman18 »

Braves00 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm Oh btw watch out for LE’s Tanner Holbert who will be an absolute stud
Will make note! Btw watch out for Jackson Caleb Wallis! He is somewhat of a stud as well

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Sandman18 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Braves00 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm Oh btw watch out for LE’s Tanner Holbert who will be an absolute stud
Will make note! Btw watch out for Jackson Caleb Wallis! He is somewhat of a stud as well
Last night was the first time I've seen Wallis play and he is a special player to say the least. LE will have their hands full containing him or even slowing him down. As far as the injured LE player, I don't know if he will be able to play Saturday or not, but he is an outstanding defender that undoubtedly would be given the job to guard Wallis. The kid can score but rarely looks to score unless the opportunity presents itself. If LE plays their best they can compete with Jackson if not then it could be a rough game for LE.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

BUCKEYES wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:41 pm
Sandman18 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Last night was the first time I've seen Wallis play and he is a special player to say the least. LE will have their hands full containing him or even slowing him down. As far as the injured LE player, I don't know if he will be able to play Saturday or not, but he is an outstanding defender that undoubtedly would be given the job to guard Wallis. The kid can score but rarely looks to score unless the opportunity presents itself. If LE plays their best they can compete with Jackson if not then it could be a rough game for LE.
Were you by chance sitting in top row of bottom section?

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Kind of off to the right about halfway down, why? Was I being too loud....lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

BUCKEYES wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 pm Kind of off to the right about halfway down, why? Was I being too loud....lol
No but I was sitting near 2 older gentleman from LE during the Jackson game. Good ol guys that enjoyed the game, fun to talk with and recognized Wallis as quite the player

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

hottest from 3 points wins this one.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

bold prediction for someone who never goes to games and gets all their updates from social media and repost here like they know what they are talking about.

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:33 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:53 am You know...I don’t know who is going to win this game but man could we get less credit? Jackson is 20-3, has the best player in the SE District tournament has throttled some quality opponents by large numbers, broken some spirits of teams along the way. Yeah, we’re upsettable just like every other team still playing but my lord we’ve had a tremendous season and have played great nearly every quarter the past 10 or so games. Fully healthy, great seniors, great shooters, great coaching staff as well. We are better than any team Logan Elm has beaten. We’ll be more than ready to prevent the upset so many are saying will happen.

Jackson 59
Logan Elm 51

I92.......I was thinking the exact same thing !!!! Talk about Coach Morrow getting a wall full of bulletin board material!!! There’s no doubt in my mind they’ll be ready to play even more and now the Ironmen have a chip on their shoulder coming with them !! Get after em boys ......make sure they know Ironmen back down from NO ONE.....
I really don't think Coach Morrow will need to pluck any material from this site for bulletin board material, lol. Jackson is playing lights out right now. LE has some shooters, but I'd be surprised if they can hang.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Jackson 71
Logan Elm 58

Jackson is the best team in the district and should have definitely been the 1 seed, imo.

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

I look for Logan Elm to slow it down, way down. They know their outgunned. The guard play could make it interesting. I see a low scoring game with the Braves within striking distance late.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Don't you normally complain about Logan Elm?

Return to “Boys Basketball”