Sounds like another good one.

Trimble again best in all the TVC

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: Week 1 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Lucky Charms »

mattash wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:11 pm Sounds like another good one.

Trimble again best in all the TVC
Sorry. Not this year. Wait till they come to the eagles nest next week. We didn’t play most of our starters against NYHS

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Dude this is getting old you guys will be beat soundly by the tomcats and that's a fact I would almost say by 30 points

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:18 pm Dude this is getting old you guys will be beat soundly by the tomcats and that's a fact I would almost say by 30 points
I agree

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:18 pm Dude this is getting old you guys will be beat soundly by the tomcats and that's a fact I would almost say by 30 points
Waterford giving a very good FF team a scare was surprising. I thought Waterford would be down

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:24 pm
Waterford giving a very good FF team a scare was surprising. I thought Waterford would be down
I thought they had almost everyone back this year maybe I'm wrong.First time for everything lol

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

I've never seen so many cramps in one game. Kudos to NY for playing hard and not quitting. Congrats to the Cats, lot of young kids stepping up and playing big. Now time to win the Hocking again

Its all in the hips
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford lost QB and TE but returned the entire defense. Waterford has a nice defense but Holden Dailey is all the good on offense. They are tough I think they can give Trimble a good game.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:01 pm
Waterford lost QB and TE but returned the entire defense. Waterford has a nice defense but Holden Dailey is all the good on offense. They are tough I think they can give Trimble a good game.
Yeah most years they do this will be one of them years i believe.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Untill Eastern beats the Cats the TVC title train runs through Glouster

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Thatdad »

Worst 3rd quarter in the history of football and we still prevailed. Going to be great to see our kids improve each week!

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Alls I heard after the game was how we got lucky. So I guess we'll need to get lucky again this week if we want to score. :D

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Nelsonville is neither.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

I hear Trimble ran out of water on the sidelines. Is this true? If so I think we need a telethon to raise money to buy a couple more before they travel to Easton this week.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Howard Cosell wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:11 am I hear Trimble ran out of water on the sidelines. Is this true? If so I think we need a telethon to raise money to buy a couple more before they travel to Easton this week.
Heck with water! We need Frog Ranch to donate us all their left over pickle juice. That was hard to watch :shock:

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Dman
Waterboy

Post by Dman »

Whatever happened to the Buckeyes 5 yards and a cloud of dust Woody Hayes mindset?
You pound the ball and wear out the defense and win the second half and the game.
Instead of that, the coach let's them throw 28 passes with a first year quarterback and get interecpted 4 times. This has to be the worst play calling I've
seen in years.
I am suprised the Buck fans don't call for the coach's head on a platter. Classic case of being out coached again!!!!!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Dman wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:29 pm Whatever happened to the Buckeyes 5 yards and a cloud of dust Woody Hayes mindset?
You pound the ball and wear out the defense and win the second half and the game.
Instead of that, the coach let's them throw 28 passes with a first year quarterback and get interecpted 4 times. This has to be the worst play calling I've
seen in years.
I am suprised the Buck fans don't call for the coach's head on a platter. Classic case of being out coached again!!!!!
The coach can only call the plays, he can't go out and execute them. The QB's for both teams were throwing up prayers. The wee cat receivers just happened to come down with more of them than the Buckeyes did. But some of those passes could have gone either way. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: WK1: Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Ground Buck »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:48 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 pm The wee cats first two and toughest games are on the road. If they come out 2-0 they'll roll through the rest. If they come out 0-2 Belpre could be a challenge even though they have a new coach. Personally, if they find a way to beat the Buckeyes I think they'll roll through Eastern and house Belpre. :mrgreen:
Roll through Eastern. Not likely. I cant see Trimble even scoring on our defense. Six shutouts.
Strike one. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Football”