Who's going 10-0 this sesason?

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Re: Who's going 10-0 this sesason?

Post by PirateFan[69] »

Wheelersburg went 15-0 in 2017. Anybody remember that, they won the DV State Championship in overtime with the infamous Tebow throw.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

N2Hoops wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:06 pmIronton
They may, after week 1 they have a CUPCAKE schedule.

Footballfan12
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan12 »

BigChuck wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:15 pm
BobcatQB wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:48 am According to BigChuck's map, his SE should just be changed to S...isn't much E in that breakdown.
Hey a$$ hat. This is not MY map. This is straight from the OHSAA website.

check it out yo self, boi!!

Southeast: ohsaa.org/SEDAB (Counties: Adams, Athens, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton; Also includes Belpre, Circleville, Lancaster Fairfield Union, Logan Elm, Marietta, Sardinia Eastern, Vincent Warren, Waterford and Williamsport Westfall)

https://ohsaa.org/about/districtboards
That sort of the point a few of us are trying to make dude. OHSAA makes districts with ease of travel, size of districts, and other things in mind, and there's room for disagreement, but looking at the very map you provided should tell you that it's an imperfect definition of SEO. It's difficult to make the claim that Ross, Pike, or even Lawrence are SouthEAST, but not Morgan, Noble, or Muskingum. I doubt many people in Richland County consider themselves Northwest Ohio. All that aside, it doesn't really matter who any of us think should "belong" on the forum, but we all ought to have the intelligence to at least keep the disagreements civil, and not assume our definitions preclude others from talking ball about their league. I really only got into this because the dude from Washington county was flabbergasted some of us would talk about MVL teams, one of which is literally 45 minutes north of him and played like a two decade series against his team. Oh well, on to football season.

Footballfan12
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan12 »

LOL and to actually make a post ON TOPIC, I agree with Teach1, Tri-Valley has the best shot of the MVL teams, but I think the league will be a 4 way quagmire, and i think Zanesville will actually be the best team from that area this year.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Footballfan12 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:03 pm
BobcatQB wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:48 am According to BigChuck's map, his SE should just be changed to S...isn't much E in that breakdown.

Southeast: ohsaa.org/SEDAB (Counties: Adams, Athens, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton; Also includes Belpre, Circleville, Lancaster Fairfield Union, Logan Elm, Marietta, Sardinia Eastern, Vincent Warren, Waterford and Williamsport Westfall)

That sort of the point a few of us are trying to make dude. OHSAA makes districts with ease of travel, size of districts, and other things in mind, and there's room for disagreement, but looking at the very map you provided should tell you that it's an imperfect definition of SEO. It's difficult to make the claim that Ross, Pike, or even Lawrence are SouthEAST, but not Morgan, Noble, or Muskingum. I doubt many people in Richland County consider themselves Northwest Ohio. All that aside, it doesn't really matter who any of us think should "belong" on the forum, but we all ought to have the intelligence to at least keep the disagreements civil, and not assume our definitions preclude others from talking ball about their league. I really only got into this because the dude from Washington county was flabbergasted some of us would talk about MVL teams, one of which is literally 45 minutes north of him and played like a two decade series against his team. Oh well, on to football season.
I've been on this forum for 12 years. The MVL has always been considered Southeastern Ohio on Preps the entire time I've been here so......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Ironton
Trimble
NY
Fort Frye has the best chances

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

Easy tough guy..you posted it, not me. Relax a$$ hat.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Dundas wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:52 pm Jackson has a shot at 10-0. They have some tough opponents though, Burg, Chillicothe etc. So it will be earned for sure if they can go 10-0.

Trimble is probably the team with the best chance in SEO to do it.
Trimble would be my guess out of all SEO. Jackson will probably finish 8-2 in reg. season and lose to another central Ohio team in regionals (Sheridan, Granville, Hartley or Eastmoor) in the first round of playoffs.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Love The Game
Waterboy

Post by Love The Game »

I'll go with a 10-0 Trimble team and an 0-10 Federal Hocking team.

Wheelersburg is probably a good 10-0 pick.

QB SNEAK
Freshman Team

Post by QB SNEAK »

Here is my march madness bracket buster..... Are you ready????…... Franklin Furnace Green Bobcats. With the numbers and talent they have coming out this year, as long as they don't lose focus. It's a bold prediction but you heard it here first.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

If the Tigers beat Wheelersburg they could go 10-0,but if the burg wins,they would still have to beat Hartley which will be tough.They by far have the tougher schedule of the two.

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

As a Wheelersburg fan, I would love to see the Pirates finish at 10-0, but that isn't going to happen this year, and I'm not sure that is a bad thing. I am all for scheduling up, taking a lump or two and preparing for playoffs. Yes 10-0 seasons are great to celebrate, but only if those teams adequately prepare you for the "second season." Everyone knows it is a different animal when playoff time comes around, and I for one would take 9-1 or 8-2 with a deep playoff run any year over 10-0 and a quick exit. It seems if Burg does not win the Region it's a "down year" but those are good problems to have.

2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

Wheeeeeeeeelersburg

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

2quick2catch wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:01 pm Wheeeeeeeeelersburg
H A R T L E Y will squash this prediction early if Ironton doesn't do it first.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

To be honest I see some decent schedules.. There might have 1 or 2 teams. But it wouldn't surprise me if there was no undefeated teams entering playoffs.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Exactly, E isn’t SE. 🙄😂😳

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Halfway through the season and GA is at 5-0.....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:55 pm Halfway through the season and GA is at 5-0.....
Should be a good one with Ironton

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:55 pm
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:55 pm Halfway through the season and GA is at 5-0.....
Should be a good one with Ironton
Agreed. Ironton will have the best player on the field, but will they be able to match Gallia's team speed...?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Be a good test for both teams. Playoff type game

Return to “Football”