2020 Trimble 14 - 0 Waterford

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Re: WK5 Trimble - Waterford

Post by Stan Smith »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:20 pm I will say shoutout to #23 of Waterford. Seen him help a few of our kids up from dog piles. Good sportsmanship man!
Thanks, if I see him I'll let him know 👍

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

62 total yards of offense is what Trimble held Waterford to

Its all in the hips
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:43 pm 62 total yards of offense is what Trimble held Waterford to
Yeah... its gonna be Trimble vs NC for Region 27 crown.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:36 pm
Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:43 pm 62 total yards of offense is what Trimble held Waterford to
I'd take that. Many people knew Trimble returned a lot of skill players, but replacing the entire offensive line, 7 starters total, thought this would be more of a rebuilding year. Starting 1 freshman and 2 sophomores on the line, along with multiple freshman getting reps on defense, must be something in the water in Glouster lol

Its all in the hips
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Be interesting where NC ends up at 3-3. Big advantage with Trimble being the #1 seed. Should be a very competitive region 27

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:10 pm
I'd take that. Many people knew Trimble returned a lot of skill players, but replacing the entire offensive line, 7 starters total, thought this would be more of a rebuilding year. Starting 1 freshman and 2 sophomores on the line, along with multiple freshman getting reps on defense, must be something in the water in Glouster lol
It’s definitely a product of Phil Faires’ continuity and the community. Many districts similar to Trimble, they just have a team. At Trimble, it’s a tradition unrivaled.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

When is the playoff drawing?

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:28 pm
Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:10 pm

It’s definitely a product of Phil Faires’ continuity and the community. Many districts similar to Trimble, they just have a team. At Trimble, it’s a tradition unrivaled.
Well said......

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Enforcer wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:15 pm When is the playoff drawing?
Coaches turn in there picks by the 28/30th and i believe the brackets wil be out on the 1st

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble stepping it up as the season goes on a lot of younger guys filling spots just like they been there before.Cant wait to see them next year will be something to watch. Not taking anything from this year just saying.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I was shocked about Waterford I mean they didn't have anything for Trimble at all I thought they was better than that after listening to edspy. there line was man handle by Trimble they was never a threat to score not even close. Not trying to be mean its just what it is

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:51 pm I was shocked about Waterford I mean they didn't have anything for Trimble at all I thought they was better than that after listening to edspy. there line was man handle by Trimble they was never a threat to score not even close. Not trying to be mean its just what it is
They did get close at one point on a pass play. Kid caught the ball wide open and got ran down and the ball stripped from him on like the 10-15 yard line I believe it was.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 am If Waterford can knock down a few of those Hail Mary's that Trimble QB throws up they can win this one. If they do I hope we get Trimble in the playoffs so we can show them what we're like when we're 100% and win the league with a win against them and Waterford.
Well, they did manage to snag what, 3 interceptions? Still couldn’t capitalize on them. Tomcat defense looked tough! If we did that to Waterford, I don’t think you want to draw them in the playoffs. Just sayin. This young group keeps exceeding expectations and gets better every Friday night.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.

Return to “Football”