August 27, 2021 Ironton 13 - 10 Jackson (Game of the Year)

SpeedKillz

Re: Week 2… Jackson @ Ironton

Post by SpeedKillz »

At this point its time to check in regularly for updates on covid cancellations.

Moving fwd I'm doubtful the moeller game even happens.

Hope I'm wrong but Ironton isnt masking at games. My guess is the private school may skip putting their student athletes at risk.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:19 pm At this point its time to check in regularly for updates on covid cancellations.

Hope I'm wrong but Ironton isnt masking at games. My guess is the private school may skip putting their student athletes at risk.
99.3% full recovery rate. Extremely rare cases in anyone under 30 years old.

Putting their athletes at risk to what? You think people are going to escape getting a little tiny virus in their body? Wishful thinking

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:21 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:19 pm At this point its time to check in regularly for updates on covid cancellations.

Putting their athletes at risk to what? You think people are going to escape getting a little tiny virus in their body? Wishful thinking
And here come the spreadnecks. 🤡🤡

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:22 pm

And here come the spreadnecks. 🤡🤡
Welcome back giggles.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

Lol at risk. Since fans un-masks outdoors puts the athletes at such risk, God you're an idiot lol.

CFB1
Riding the Bench

Post by CFB1 »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Lol at risk. Since fans un-masks outdoors puts the athletes at such risk, God you're an idiot lol.
I can’t tell if the dude is serious, a total moron, just a complete tool, or just posting idiotic rants too see if he can get a reaction. I hope it’s the later because at this point it is just embarrassing for him. I highly doubt Moeller is worried about Irontons fans and players not masking up outside. He can’t be serious! Most privates last year had no mask mandates while the public schools did.

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

CFB1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:29 pm

I can’t tell if the dude is serious, a total moron, just a complete tool, or just posting idiotic rants just too see if he can get a reaction. I hope it’s the later because at this point it is just embarrassing for him. I highly doubt Moeller is worried about Irontons fans and players not masking up outside. He can’t be serious! Most privates last year had no mask mandates while the public schools did.
You nailed it. But it is fun to make fun of him. Keeps it interesting on here. He hides in the basement and burns up his keyboard, so he needs this site to occupy his time. Again, entertaining to toy with, but not to me taken seriously. Kind of like Paladin but with less substance. :mrgreen:

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Ironton by 20 Be close 1st qtr--then then Tigers take over. :D

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

This game will pay dividends later on for Jackson , no matter the result. A week 2 loss doesn’t mean as much when 12-16 teams make the playoffs.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Lol you're like 5ft8 and darn near 270lbs. Bowling ball body built boy. If you tucked your old ass knees and your old ass elbows, you could pass as an old ass bowling ball.

Go sell some glass before ya business folds like the rest of the buisnesses in Ironton. #cornball 🤡🤡🤡

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

I didn't know selling glass qualified you to talk about health care?

Since ya business is mediocre, what other types of underachieving do you do for fun?

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:28 pm

You sir , are a savage!

Lol you're like 5ft8 and darn near 270lbs. Bowling ball body built boy. If you tucked your old ass knees and your old ass elbows, you could pass as an old ass bowling ball.

Go sell some glass before ya business folds like the rest of the buisnesses in Ironton. #cornball 🤡🤡🤡

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

And just so there is no misunderstanding. Your own fellow citizens dimed out your identity because you're a joke to them too. 😂😂🤡🤡

#RolliePollie

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Ed Gennero wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:31 pm

You sir , are a savage!

"Bleeding Red" has short mans syndrome. I don't know why he is so self concious. I stand with anyone who has or is dealing with dwarfism. 🤷‍♂️

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

You sir , are a savage!

You sir are a savage. !

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:38 pm

"Bleeding Red" has short mans syndrome. I don't know why he is so self concious. I stand with anyone who has or is dealing with dwarfism. 🤷‍♂️
My bad, I stand corrected. Bleeding Red is more like 4ft10, 250lbs. Irontonians regualrly see him driving whilst sitting on a phone book ( they gotta have one fed exed to em from cuyahoga co cause lawrence counties is too thin) so he can see over the steering wheel.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Ed Gennero wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:38 pm

You sir are a savage. !
Let the record stand that he came for me w threats and challenges. And then his own fellow citizens outted him to ME ( an outsider) cause they see him as a big short ROUND joke as well. 🤷‍♂️

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Its cool though. I'll just make my way over to fb, and twitter to inform the tri state that his business is likely not taking safety meaaures seriously due to his lunacy. Let good ol american capitalism work its magic.

#Stoooopid

Keep playin w me short guy. You'll win a prize. Lol

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

CFB1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:29 pm

I can’t tell if the dude is serious, a total moron, just a complete tool, or just posting idiotic rants too see if he can get a reaction. I hope it’s the later because at this point it is just embarrassing for him. I highly doubt Moeller is worried about Irontons fans and players not masking up outside. He can’t be serious! Most privates last year had no mask mandates while the public schools did.
Ehhh. Incorrect again. 🤡🤡

https://www.moeller.org/2020-covid--strategic-response

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Making these fat old seo spreadnecks look stupid is too easy. All ya gotta do is hand em some rope. 😂😂

Return to “Football”