WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by 93Bulldog »

It's not about the sport or comparison. It's about not working with another school in your conference during this stupid flipping pandemic. I'm sure people will read my post & think it's being over dramatic, but it's not, that is exactly the reply they are going to get. I know of at least 3 AD's who think it is pretty shameful - and since they all talk frequently - I'm confident the rest will be thinking the same way.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Ok...im gonna just say it and it'll made most people on here mad....but it needs said...why were they quarantined?...did they all have Covid??....if not...why weren't they vaccinated?....troubles would be over if you just got the dang shot.... wouldn't be quarantined unless they had it...if you want to play sports...get the shot....this wouldn't happen...also.... Waterford has done nothing wrong....stop with the blaming and look in a mirror

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Also...the rules concerning covid are made by health officials appointed by the ones elected....vote them out if you don't like the rules...I know I will

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Unfortunately til then we gotta play by their rules

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Chaw wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:45 pm Ok...im gonna just say it and it'll made most people on here mad....but it needs said...why were they quarantined?...did they all have Covid??....if not...why weren't they vaccinated?....troubles would be over if you just got the dang shot.... wouldn't be quarantined unless they had it...if you want to play sports...get the shot....this wouldn't happen...also.... Waterford has done nothing wrong....stop with the blaming and look in a mirror
What a croc of sh**.

I hate to break the news to you but there are people all over the country, even world, who have been vaccinated and are still getting Covid. Are they less sick? Yes. Does it stop you from getting it and still spreading it? No.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Game is being played Sat if at all.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

I'm not arguing about that....I agree with you...just saying the rules or quarantine procedures is the croc of sh**....brought on by the health organizations...and
the politicians that make the rules... unfortunately they say if you get the shot...no quarantine...I hate it as much as you however this is the world we live in.....until we change it.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Also...an antibody test works as well...if you've already had it...if you have the antibodies...no quarantine....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:22 pm Game is being played Sat if at all.
I can’t see them playing with that many positive cases. Should be a good game. Hopefully they can play it

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

Love the comments from people who don’t know a flipping thing going on at Trimble. I do hope if they play Saturday all of Waterford’s assistant coaches can change their plans so they can attend.

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Trimble AD just posted on their booster page. Game is Saturday at 7pm. From what I heard yesterday, I’m surprised to see this game being played considering the amount of kids that won’t be back.

Let’s hope for a good game and both teams get/stay healthy. League championship, Saturday 7pm!

Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

Correct me if I’m wrong. But with Trimble resuming football on Wed. Doesn’t those kids that were out have to do a few days of practice then testing of heart and lungs and such before they can compete in a contest. Maybe Sat is first day they could play. Don’t know this info for fact. That’s why I’m kinda asking more than saying

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Older bird wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:29 am Correct me if I’m wrong. But with Trimble resuming football on Wed. Doesn’t those kids that were out have to do a few days of practice then testing of heart and lungs and such before they can compete in a contest. Maybe Sat is first day they could play. Don’t know this info for fact. That’s why I’m kinda asking more than saying
I’ve heard many kids will get cleared Friday thus having 1 practice before game Saturday. Seems like Friday they wouldn’t have enough and taking a chance Saturday. Glad to see them playing but whew, should be interesting.

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

SEOFootball wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:42 am
Older bird wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:29 am Correct me if I’m wrong. But with Trimble resuming football on Wed. Doesn’t those kids that were out have to do a few days of practice then testing of heart and lungs and such before they can compete in a contest. Maybe Sat is first day they could play. Don’t know this info for fact. That’s why I’m kinda asking more than saying
I’ve heard many kids will get cleared Friday thus having 1 practice before game Saturday. Seems like Friday they wouldn’t have enough and taking a chance Saturday. Glad to see them playing but whew, should be interesting.
Ding ding you are a winner,you win front row seat to the Hocking Tvc title game hopefully Trimble boys don’t run out of gas.

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

:cry:
Lakers23 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 am
SEOFootball wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:42 am
Ding ding you are a winner,you win front row seat to the Hocking Tvc title game hopefully Trimble boys don’t run out of gas.
Run out of gas? Let’s hope they have any in the tank to begin with or this game could get ugly quick. Props to them for playing but this is like stepping up to the plate when you know you’re about to strike out. Go up there, take some swings and hope something happens.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

I think it's great how Waterford is expected to drop all their plans for Saturday to apiez Trimble.
Did you ever think that It could be something other than being scared.
News flash...Waterford is not scared of Trimble

HSFootballDude
Waterboy

Post by HSFootballDude »

CONFIRMED
Trimble at Waterford
Saturday Sept 11
7pm

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Stan Smith wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:22 pm I think it's great how Waterford is expected to drop all their plans for Saturday to apiez Trimble.
What a lame excuse. Somehow, this is even dumber than the "Waterford can't lose a day of rest for next week against a team that hasn't scored yet all season" argument earlier in the thread.

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

Chaw wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:45 pm Ok...im gonna just say it and it'll made most people on here mad....but it needs said...why were they quarantined?...did they all have Covid??....if not...why weren't they vaccinated?....troubles would be over if you just got the dang shot.... wouldn't be quarantined unless they had it...if you want to play sports...get the shot....this wouldn't happen...also.... Waterford has done nothing wrong....stop with the blaming and look in a mirror
Unless you are positive, you don't have to quarantine unless you are closer than 3 feet for more than 15 minutes to someone who is positive. When does that ever happen in a football practice? I mean, what could you be doing for 15 minutes that keeps you continuously within 3 feet of anyone? So, no need to get the vaccine to keep from being quarantined. Just don't do what ever you could be doing to violate the aforementioned criteria. I think some teams are just using the "quarantine" excuse when key players are out and they are playing a tough team, but going ahead and playing teams they know they can beat regardless. JMO. :mrgreen:

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

formerfcfan wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:22 pm I think it's great how Waterford is expected to drop all their plans for Saturday to apiez Trimble.
What a lame excuse. Somehow, this is even dumber than the "Waterford can't lose a day of rest for next week against a team that hasn't scored yet all season" argument earlier in the thread.
Tell me how this is lame smart guy

Return to “Football”