WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

Older bird wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:40 pm
Pit Stop Billy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Older bird wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 pm

U just made my point
So, your point is that I didn't know you even posted earlier? Okay, point taken. :mrgreen:
Double point taken. Of course maybe u a genius and I n minority but I like to read the whole thread before I slide n and troll. Just happy game is being played.
WOW! You are a mess. Not sure what to say other than have a good day and try not to be so sore about people ignoring your posts. And I don't mind that you "troll" and then accuse others of the same. You are not in the minority in that regard on this site. It's common when some of you disagree with anyone. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:29 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:26 pm Waterford already agreed to play sat night why is this being drove into the mud?
Because Trimble wants to make it a big deal and make it look like Waterford is "scared" of them. One thing is for sure, Trimble didn't play VC last week so who's "scared"? :mrgreen:
Give it a rest dude. Lol. If you know SEO football at all, you know the Tomcats don’t dodge anyone. They’ll play anybody.
Glad to see the game being played in general during this kind of time. Just be thankful we get to watch High School football.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:18 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:26 pm Waterford already agreed to play sat night why is this being drove into the mud?
Because Trimble wants to make it a big deal and make it look like Waterford is "scared" of them. One thing is for sure, Trimble didn't play VC last week so who's "scared"? :mrgreen:
Give it a rest dude. Lol. If you know SEO football at all, you know the Tomcats don’t dodge anyone. They’ll play anybody.
Glad to see the game being played in general during this kind of time. Just be thankful we get to watch High School football.
You clowns kept it going by poor mouthing Waterford so don't tell me to give it a rest. Good luck. Hope you get those JV players back so you can play. :mrgreen:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:23 pm

You clowns kept it going by poor mouthing Waterford so don't tell me to give it a rest. Good luck. Hope you get those JV players back so you can play. :mrgreen:
Look at, if Trimble and Waterford both have everyone back we'll beat the brakes off of Waterford. Then that will send a message to Fort. Regardless, we dodge no one. Teams dodge us, but we dodge no one. That's why we collect so many titles my friend.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:56 pm

Look at, if Trimble and Waterford both have everyone back we'll beat the brakes off of Waterford. Then that will send a message to Fort. Regardless, we dodge no one. Teams dodge us, but we dodge no one. That's why we collect so many titles my friend.
Agree Juvy.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

So you Thimble boys don’t dodge no one…,,
Right.
We done been trying to get you to come to Ashton fer years. But I figure you done heard about how we owned athens all them years and now you is scared to play us. We know who the best cats are.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

JV players? Lol. How will Waterford feel getting beat by a JV team?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

hannancoach wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:09 pm So you Thimble boys don’t dodge no one…,,
Right.
We done been trying to get you to come to Ashton fer years. But I figure you done heard about how we owned athens all them years and now you is scared to play us. We know who the best cats are.
Easy killer. Didn’t y’all lose to Federal Hocking last year?? :lol: come back when you have current bragging rights. Stop living in the past of when “you owned Athens all them years”
Why would we travel to WV to play you when we can schedule John Marshall??

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

tomcatsroll wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:31 pm People need to wake up and realize that this is going to be an ongoing battle all year about teams being flexible and trying to make games happen.

I am sure at some point during the year, every school in the area will have to cancel a game or pick up a different game because of cancellation.

Also, remember this game is about a bunch of 14-18 year old kids. Kids that play the game for the love of the game and sport. It is not the kids choice rather they play or not, its up to the AD's and coaches.

I am glad they have found a medium ground on this game so that it can be played for the KIDS!

I am hoping for a great game and an injury free game.
Trimble had enough to play last week, didn’t want to risk a loss, Tells you all you need to know, they think even short handed they can beat Waterford

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

coachK wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm
tomcatsroll wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:31 pm People need to wake up and realize that this is going to be an ongoing battle all year about teams being flexible and trying to make games happen.

I am sure at some point during the year, every school in the area will have to cancel a game or pick up a different game because of cancellation.

Also, remember this game is about a bunch of 14-18 year old kids. Kids that play the game for the love of the game and sport. It is not the kids choice rather they play or not, its up to the AD's and coaches.

I am glad they have found a medium ground on this game so that it can be played for the KIDS!

Trimble had enough to play last week, didn’t want to risk a loss, Tells you all you need to know, they think even short handed they can beat Waterford
I don’t think anybody in America would have played a football game with what I heard was more than 15 positive cases on the team. If vc and Trimble open up at a later date I bet the schools would work it out to play the game. Don’t think Trimble would be afraid of VC in anyway.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Probably a long shot, but any chance of this game being live streamed??

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

coachK wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Exactly! The week before they had kids out but went to Miller. If it would have been any TVC Hocking team except Wateford last week they would have played too. But since it was VC and they weren't sure they could beat them even at full strength they wouldn't chance it. So, they used the "quarantine" card to get out of going to VC. They'll do the same with Fort Fry if they have anyone out at that time. But they'll gladly play Eastern the next week. That's why NY earned a lot of respect last week when they played with whoever they had available. Just a whole different mind set over the hill. :mrgreen:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cambridge played with 19 players.

Waterford had 3 guys out last week.

Marietta played Athens missing 10 starters.

Cranberryjuice
Waterboy

Post by Cranberryjuice »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:52 am Probably a long shot, but any chance of this game being live streamed??
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/wat ... terford-oh
This is where it will be streamed but you have to make an account and pay for it

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:55 am Cambridge played with 19 players.

That is great to hear. Those programs should be commended for playing with whoever they had to play with.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Hope Trimble dodgeball team is healthy

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

And still won!

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:27 am

That is great to hear. Those programs should be commended for playing with whoever they had to play with.
Good for them. I’m sure they were missing kids due to quarantines, not 20+ positive tests.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Not sure if there not there is there any difference?

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

SEOFootball wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 pm
Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:27 am

Good for them. I’m sure they were missing kids due to quarantines, not 20+ positive tests.
Yea I know what you mean. Poor Fed Hock was down to 12 players and they didn't miss a beat. But some teams have mostly players and a few key starters test positive and then claim they can't play because they have too many out. Like someone said earlier, it's just a different mind set from those who will play with what they have, even if they have 15 or 20 out, and some pick and choose who they play. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”