Portsmouth West 49 - 7 Wellston 2022

SiderBlood
All Conference

Portsmouth West 49 - 7 Wellston 2022

Post by SiderBlood »

I know Wellston has a lot going on and not in good shape at the moment. Any bright spots to look forward to? Hopefully West stays injury free and continues to find their groove offensively. Would like to see the line get a better push running the ball. We aren't getting to second level as well as I think we are capable of. Pass blocking looks great. Defense has been phenomenal. Stay injury free and keep rolling. I still get the feeling we are testing the waters offensively but when if they find it heading into league play they will be a monster. I know everyone is up on Ironton and Burg and it's early, but I still see a team capable of winning an SOC and challenging Itown in the region. As for this game I think we name the score.

West is 4-2 all time against the Rockets. Every winner of this game has won by a margin of atleast 25, I think that continues Friday.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Re: West vs Wellston

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

West can pick the score, they dismantled adena will do the same here

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

West running clock. Wellston is terrible this year.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

SiderBlood wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:56 am I know Wellston has a lot going on and not in good shape at the moment. Any bright spots to look forward to? Hopefully West stays injury free and continues to find their groove offensively. Would like to see the line get a better push running the ball. We aren't getting to second level as well as I think we are capable of. Pass blocking looks great. Defense has been phenomenal. Stay injury free and keep rolling. I still get the feeling we are testing the waters offensively but when if they find it heading into league play they will be a monster. I know everyone is up on Ironton and Burg and it's early, but I still see a team capable of winning an SOC and challenging Itown in the region. As for this game I think we name the score.

West is 4-2 all time against the Rockets. Every winner of this game has won by a margin of atleast 25, I think that continues Friday.
The West O-line is not great and will be a huge liability going further. I also don’t think they could hang with Ironton at all.
I do think your right that they name the score this week.

WWE HALL OF FAME
SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

MrPerfect wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:42 pm
SiderBlood wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:56 am I know Wellston has a lot going on and not in good shape at the moment. Any bright spots to look forward to? Hopefully West stays injury free and continues to find their groove offensively. Would like to see the line get a better push running the ball. We aren't getting to second level as well as I think we are capable of. Pass blocking looks great. Defense has been phenomenal. Stay injury free and keep rolling. I still get the feeling we are testing the waters offensively but when if they find it heading into league play they will be a monster. I know everyone is up on Ironton and Burg and it's early, but I still see a team capable of winning an SOC and challenging Itown in the region. As for this game I think we name the score.

The West O-line is not great and will be a huge liability going further. I also don’t think they could hang with Ironton at all.
I do think your right that they name the score this week.
Right now neither Ironton or West Is playing to their full potential. And it would take a hell of a game for us to beat them. But Ironton hasn't shown me they are a breakaway at region 19 yet. Harvest Prep would beat us both handily right now. And I hate to compare scores but Fairland took the tigers to OT last year and were backed against the ropes as far as you could go. We lost by one point under 2 minutes to go last year with that very same team that took Ironton to OT. This year, We destroyed Fairland statistically but handed the game to them in a gift bag (respect to them for closing). The Dragons played them close this year. Our defense is very good. Nothing shows me on paper that we couldn't hang. That's the only thing I said.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

west too much for wellston right now.

wish the rockets luck

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
OSUBengalrocket
Waterboy

Post by OSUBengalrocket »

Sadly west by as many as they want.

Starters rest after halftime.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Oh this one will be so bad, stay healthy both teams.

Mox
Waterboy

Post by Mox »

Any streams for this game?

WildManWill
Waterboy

Post by WildManWill »

Mox wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:18 am Any streams for this game?
BMG Media page said they are streaming it tonight.

Jrpurdy
Waterboy

Post by Jrpurdy »

Mox wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:18 am Any streams for this game?
Bmg media on facebook

Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

Is bodie kemp back this week for the rockets? Also wellston is way down this year and lost a lot, west will take this one by a lot should be resting their starters after the first quarter

The 24 year drought is over! 🏈🏆
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

21/00 West

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

28-0 west
Wellston very bad

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

28-0 early 2nd. This is rough

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

35/00

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

42/00

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

49/00

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Amock0905 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:56 pm Is bodie kemp back this week for the rockets? Also wellston is way down this year and lost a lot, west will take this one by a lot should be resting their starters after the first quarter
All the talent went to VC

Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:48 pm
Amock0905 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:56 pm Is bodie kemp back this week for the rockets? Also wellston is way down this year and lost a lot, west will take this one by a lot should be resting their starters after the first quarter
All the talent went to VC
Both kemp boys are still there but it’s hard to win a football game with only 3/4 kids

The 24 year drought is over! 🏈🏆

Return to “Football”