Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

Bradysmith2
Waterboy

Re: Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

Post by Bradysmith2 »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:46 pm 44355890-D987-4C27-93C9-5462BF301591.jpegAs a defender you can’t grab and pull down an offense lineman buy his jersey and swing him to the ground and call him out of his name and expect you won’t face any consequences or repercussions 😂 . Even though the ref may not see it and flag it, it still happened so now if things get a lil too chippy for your liking maybe have a conversation with your players and say hey if you play nasty you can’t cry and complain if and when the opposition matches that same energy you’re bringing. Can’t play victim when you threw the first punch!
But it’s ok keep painting your narrative to make you look like the victim. The 500 WM fans that were there and the 26 HP fans know the truth. Try and say whatever you need to. I can clearly see that’s your mo. I’m the victim. Lmao. You think the whole church thing would be embarrassed by you and your players actions. It’s disgusting. But like I said. It’s learned behavior. And watching the adults act the way they did. It’s no surprise. But again you poor victim.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:30 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm

Don’t read my post then clown!!

Everything thing I said in this post azzhole is true.

HP will bring about 50 fans.

Burg is 0-3 at Nelsonville in the playoffs, so therefore Burg has never played well there.

You worry about your Tigers and West and I’ll worry about HP.
Why so many Ironton fans chiming in on a game that their team is not involved? I know Ironton is envious of Burg’s success not only in football but all sports, however this is a bit much.
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. This coming from someone who posts on every Ironton thread lol.

Good luck to the Pirates, I really like their chances in this game, as I posted earlier.
I have committed on the threads pertaining to transfers and those about the OVC/SOC rumors, but you won’t find any comments on Ironton’s game threads. Nice try though.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:54 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:30 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Why so many Ironton fans chiming in on a game that their team is not involved? I know Ironton is envious of Burg’s success not only in football but all sports, however this is a bit much.
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. This coming from someone who posts on every Ironton thread lol.

Good luck to the Pirates, I really like their chances in this game, as I posted earlier.
I have committed on the threads pertaining to transfers and those about the OVC/SOC rumors, but you won’t find any comments on Ironton’s game threads. Nice try though.
Might want to look at your history before making comments like this, nice try though.

Go Burg………

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Go Burg from Hornet country !

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:46 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:40 pm I don’t really see how it could’ve happened in the parking lot of a game. The way that dent looks, something rather heavy would have had to come down from a halfway decent height.

I would’ve noticed as soon as I got in the drivers seat. Like hmmm one side of the hood is lower than the other.

Not exactly. Two people could have been horsing around and fell back on it and the parking lot could be dark. Burg’s parking lot has quite a few dark spots that this would go unnoticed!
I’m with Humble and Hungry on this one though…unless you’re driving with your eyes closed or completely wasted I don’t see how you wouldn’t notice it while driving home.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

wobycat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 pm Those of knowledge about this team, how many starters are returning from last year and do they have any transfers from other schools this year?
I thought I might ask again. Or we can talk more about vandalism of cars.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:14 am
wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:47 am [quote=wobycat post_id=2035617 time=<a href="tel:1667777390">1667777390</a> user_id=123]
Those of knowledge about this team, how many starters are returning from last year and do they have any transfers from other schools this year?
"Pretty much the same team from last year except we lost our HB and LT other than that it’s pretty much the same kids that’s been together since 2018"

Any new kids come in, or is it the exact same kids from last year? I recognize the big tackle and the QB.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:22 am
wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:47 am [quote=wobycat post_id=2035617 time=<a href="tel:1667777390">1667777390</a> user_id=123]
Those of knowledge about this team, how many starters are returning from last year and do they have any transfers from other schools this year?
"Pretty much the same team from last year except we lost our HB and LT other than that it’s pretty much the same kids that’s been together since 2018"

Any new kids come in, or is it the exact same kids from last year? I recognize the big tackle and the QB.
Not the exact we have some freshman and sophomore’s playing that didn’t play in last years game. I know you guys think we just recruit and that’s the only way we can be this good but it’s not like that at all. Our Jr High and JV programs are what’s giving our guys the experience so that our best guys don’t have to go both ways. If you know football that’s huge going from 7 or 8 guys playing both sides of the ball all game to only maybe 4 or 5 of them because we can now rotate the younger guys in to get some good solid reps in and not have a huge drop off when we do so. The development is what’s key!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:08 am

Not the exact we have some freshman and sophomore’s playing that didn’t play in last years game. I know you guys think we just recruit and that’s the only way we can be this good but it’s not like that at all. Our Jr High and JV programs are what’s giving our guys the experience so that our best guys don’t have to go both ways. If you know football that’s huge going from 7 or 8 guys playing both sides of the ball all game to only maybe 4 or 5 of them because we can now rotate the younger guys in to get some good solid reps in and not have a huge drop off when we do so. The development is what’s key!
Well your CB with the lowest male number is an astounding 81! . The highest in D5 by 15 over the next highest, maybe in the state. So I call shenannigans

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Highest in D5 by 15 ok your probably right but I’m sure i could find other schools with way more than 81. Question have you seen Prep play this season? If so name some players that stand out to you and I’ll show you them in little league playing together, Jr High at Prep or them as freshman at Prep.

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

For a football thread, we sure talk about all kinds of crazy stuff. None of it matters on the field. Oh, I forgot except for the recruiting and transfers. That is always a topic of discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, and I made a comment about the Burg fan base which I was said to be bitching. It's true though, they are spoiled by having a tradition of being successful on the field and when they aren't playing Ironton, Jackson or West the stands aren't as full as they normally would be. Sorry people get butt hurt about the truth.

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

And the game wound up at Nelsonville because Jackson is playing in Chillicothe. Nelsonville isn't bad as long as they leave the grills at home. Nothing like the smell of burned hamburgers. Thanks Nelsonville for hosting. Sorry I posted something related to the game. Peace

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:26 am

Well your CB with the lowest male number is an astounding 81! . The highest in D5 by 15 over the next highest, maybe in the state. So I call shenannigans
I’m sure most have a Canal Winchester address but live on the border and it’s closer to go to Harvest Prep, sound familiar lol.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 am

I’m sure most have a Canal Winchester address but live on the border and it’s closer to go to Harvest Prep, sound familiar lol.
Yes.. I’m sure they don’t. How close is Lucasville, Ashland, northwest, and Huntington?

From my knowledge Only one player for burg didn’t start at kindergarten. I guess Burg must evaluate transfers better at an early age.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Is this game going to be streamed anywhere?

KD35
Waterboy

Post by KD35 »

The Nature Boy wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 am For a football thread, we sure talk about all kinds of crazy stuff. None of it matters on the field. Oh, I forgot except for the recruiting and transfers. That is always a topic of discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, and I made a comment about the Burg fan base which I was said to be bitching. It's true though, they are spoiled by having a tradition of being successful on the field and when they aren't playing Ironton, Jackson or West the stands aren't as full as they normally would be. Sorry people get butt hurt about the truth.
Last edited by KD35 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 am

Canal is a Suburb of Columbus that has a great High School of its own 😂 99.999999 Pecent of Canal Parents would never send them to Prep over Canal lol that’s not a very good comparison. Trust me there are zero thugs in canal anyway so that can’t be possible since thats all that Prep has anyway right 🙄

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Nature Boy wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 am And the game wound up at Nelsonville because Jackson is playing in Chillicothe. Nelsonville isn't bad as long as they leave the grills at home. Nothing like the smell of burned hamburgers. Thanks Nelsonville for hosting. Sorry I posted something related to the game. Peace
These two teams played at Waverly last year..... was hoping Waverly got it again, NO IDEA WHY THEY DIDN'T.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

smurray wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:01 pm
The Nature Boy wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 am And the game wound up at Nelsonville because Jackson is playing in Chillicothe. Nelsonville isn't bad as long as they leave the grills at home. Nothing like the smell of burned hamburgers. Thanks Nelsonville for hosting. Sorry I posted something related to the game. Peace
These two teams played at Waverly last year..... was hoping Waverly got it again, NO IDEA WHY THEY DIDN'T.
We hoped too. Waverly does a good job

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

smurray wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:01 pm
I heard Prep cried about playing there last year. Not sure why

Also heard OHSAA told Nelsonville they would get them a game this year.

So, not for sure what the problem was with playing at Waverly.

Return to “Football”