Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Fighting Tigers on a very good year. Not the result you were hoping for today, but overall, still a very successful season.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Congrats to SouthRange you were certainly the better team. Congrats to those who have waited since August to pile on IHS and their coach, today is your day but please if you lost to IHS during the regular season understand how foolish you look making light of them today.

TigerFella
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerFella »

Lets not start all of the Bull y’all. It gets old and repetitive. See y’all next season!

Go Tigers!

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Poor fightingtiger99. He has run his mouth all year and can't take it. He's getting personal now or trying to.😂

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Gleaming with Pride & ThankFulNess of The FighTingTigers, & the Joy they bring to my life of 59-years.

I would not wish to be any other stripe!

Very happy For South Range to be able to get their tenured coach his first state championship, & it is very well-deserved.!

Awesome play on both sides of the ball & SR with limited mistakes has led them to where they are, espy today!

That ALONE SHOULD help them continue to pursue to remain a force, & hopefully continue forward & continue to be that force to be reckoned with!

BUT:

As long as Mac schools & Kirtland are in the mix, everyone Else Will continue to try and achieve that level of superiority.

Awesome Year FighTing Tigers!

Thank-you for repping SEO FB & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

#GoTgo
#AllIn
#BeTheStorm.

/W or L/

a true FighTing TiGer fan shows dedicated stripes & class…

2022 State Runner -Up
15-1

LOVE IT!!!!
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

And next season Ironton will play the longest season again while all the wannabe program fans in seo sit home with their teams and wait to criticize a program they cant beat. Per as usual.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Good season. Tayden Carpenter is one tough kid! He was winner on that field for me today. Never stopped fighting.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

man hate when I’m wrong. 4 scores smh

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:40 pm Great season Tigers. Runner up isn’t bad
Thank-You.

It is actually INCREDIBLE!

Go KirtLand!!!

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:57 pm Poor fightingtiger99. He has run his mouth all year and can't take it. He's getting personal now or trying to.😂
If ya not an ironton fan your kids are at home today cause they couldnt last. So ya hating on a program thats still the best in your region and the only program that can manage to regularly rep your region. 🤷‍♂️

mstigerfan84
Waterboy

Post by mstigerfan84 »

Congrats SG on getting a win on your first trip! Congrats Tigers on a great year!!

mstigerfan84
Waterboy

Post by mstigerfan84 »

Sorry big thumbs….SR!!

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:02 pm
Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:57 pm Poor fightingtiger99. He has run his mouth all year and can't take it. He's getting personal now or trying to.😂
If ya not an ironton fan your kids are at home today cause they couldnt last. So ya hating on a program thats still the best in your region and the only program that can manage to regularly rep your region. 🤷‍♂️
You're only the best because of what you have "brought" in. So don't give me that. I feel for the kids that have worked their asses off thru the system that would give their heart the whole game to be stuck on the sidelines watching their selves get beat in the big one. I will say I have nothing against the kids on the field Ironton kid or not I just don't respect the shady staff.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:07 pm
You're only the best because of what you have "brought" in. So don't give me that. I feel for the kids that have worked their asses off thru the system that would give their heart the whole game to be stuck on the sidelines watching their selves get beat in the big one. I will say I have nothing against the kids on the field Ironton kid or not I just don't respect the shady staff.
And your program is at home. Like every year.

Aarden77
Waterboy

Post by Aarden77 »

TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:54 pm Congrats to SouthRange you were certainly the better team. Congrats to those who have waited since August to pile on IHS and their coach, today is your day but please if you lost to IHS during the regular season understand how foolish you look making light of them today.
Ran into a once in a lifetime team. Unfortunately south range s passing attack was just too much for the tigers. Irontons offense looked capable their defensive backs really struggled. That's been a problem for ironton for a long time. They should schedule the best passing teams they can find. Ovc schedule is a waste of time

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

After watching the game here is my question : Did the boys lose or was Ironton out coached? From what I watched I believe a little of both.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:51 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:50 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:42 pm

A win is a team win. A loss is a team loss and fans of every other sorry ass program in seo is at home today watching. Per as usual.
Hope that makes you feel better, loser.

Burg has won their region 4 times since 1998 and you are following Ironton today while they sit home.

Ratio. Lol

And Ironton hasn't won a title since 1989. You keep mentioning the 4 regionals since 1998. At least in those 4 trips we do have a state title in 2017. How many times have you guys played in a title game with nothing to show for it, 10, 11, 12?? Like I said earlier, you can make it there, but you still can't win it and have two titles, just like the Burg does.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

So what your saying is Ironton is big fish, small pond.

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm
Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:07 pm

And your program is at home. Like every year.
Say what you want! You're still a bridesmaid.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:10 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:51 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:50 pm

Hope that makes you feel better, loser.

Burg has won their region 4 times since 1998 and you are following Ironton today while they sit home.

Ratio. Lol

And Ironton hasn't won a title since 1989. You keep mentioning the 4 regionals since 1998. At least in those 4 trips we do have a state title in 2017. How many times have you guys played in a title game with nothing to show for it, 10, 11, 12?? Like I said earlier, you can make it there, but you still can't win it and have two titles, just like the Burg does.
You do realize when you make fun of a team for being state runner-ups you're making even more fun of your team who didn't even make it to the state championship that season. Something you might want to think about. That whole "we won a state championship more recent than you" arguement is getting real old. As someone who isn't from Burg or Ironton, Burg fans have completey lost their poop ever since Ironton started having their recent success. I've lost a lot of respect for Burg fans (not all) after comments i've heard on and off this site. Some sound like jealous little children because someone other than them is finding success.

Return to “Football”