Region 27

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 27

Post by Thatdad »

The Cats have improved every week. They will continue to improve throughout the playoffs. Combine that with the best coaching staff in SEO and it means that the Green Wave will have their hands full when the come to Glouster Stadium. It’s payback time for the Cats! They knock of NC in a tight one.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:47 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:50 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:16 pm

You’re right. We drink beer (Busch Light) so get it right, and play football. When you can do either one of those better than us, come holler at me :lol:
By the way, way to divert from the topic of getting spanked by Caldwell :lol: If you didn’t know a whole lot about Caldwell, they are a lot like Trimble. They drink a lot of Busch Light and they’ll smack you in the mouth. Makes sense you lost to both teams :lol:
So, they're giving away Busch Light up there I take it. It's good for you that you get to dodge us, but you can't dodge NC. Good luck with that, if you get to them. Thanks for your concern about us too. It's comforting knowing you care so much. :D
Dodge you?? :lol: I’m sure our boys wouldn’t mind a round 2 to beat you by a couple scores this time. Unfortunately we won’t see this because you won’t make it past Caldwell....again.
We'll just refer to you as "Dodger." With the way you duck away from talking about your team and opt to bash our team I think it's fitting. So, "Dodger" it is. :lol:

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

R25: Lucas
R26: Lima Central Catholic
R27: East Knox
R28: Marion Local

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:47 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:08 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:32 pm

When you win a football game, you’re stating facts. You’ve already won the game, so why would you make excuses? When you lose a ball game, you’re making excuses of why you didn’t win.
Fact is we lost to Trimble.
Fact is we didn't play well.
Fact is you should have opted out of the playoffs.
Why opt out of the playoffs? You talk about trimble clicking at the right time that goes for any team. Wildcats get hot and they make it worth playing in the playoffs. Trimble plays a couple bad quarters again and may lose. It’s the playoffs who knows what will happen.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Muffler wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:27 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:47 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Fact is we lost to Trimble.
Fact is we didn't play well.
Fact is you should have opted out of the playoffs.
Why opt out of the playoffs? You talk about trimble clicking at the right time that goes for any team. Wildcats get hot and they make it worth playing in the playoffs. Trimble plays a couple bad quarters again and may lose. It’s the playoffs who knows what will happen.
You’re right. Think we’re past this. You guys are already doing better than us with a first round win against Miller. Good luck Friday. Any win for the Hocking makes us all look good.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

We could see some upsets this week.

Cardington over Danville? Cardington lost a close one to Danville earlier this year.
Reedsville over Caldwell? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe.
Waterford over River? IMO, not a crazy notion at all.
Woodsfield over Trimble? Not likely, but crazier things have happened.

GoBucks1980
Waterboy

Post by GoBucks1980 »

Strange regional draw. In my opinion the two best teams are the 5 and 7 seeds in NC and Shadyside. There are a couple others that could win the region, being Trimble and East Knox. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

GoBucks1980 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:21 pm Strange regional draw. In my opinion the two best teams are the 5 and 7 seeds in NC and Shadyside. There are a couple others that could win the region, being Trimble and East Knox. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Reedsville Eastern only lost to Trimble by 3 points. So, since you stated that Trimble could win the region you could imagine Eastern winning it also, couldn't you?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

GoBucks1980 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:21 pm Strange regional draw. In my opinion the two best teams are the 5 and 7 seeds in NC and Shadyside. There are a couple others that could win the region, being Trimble and East Knox. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Shadyside has a good running game but the QB has regressed. The defense and line isn’t what it was last year. They’ve lost 3 games they are having a disappointing season. They have a shot to turn it around with a soft draw.

GoBucks1980
Waterboy

Post by GoBucks1980 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Shadyside has a good running game but the QB has regressed. The defense and line isn’t what it was last year. They’ve lost 3 games they are having a disappointing season. They have a shot to turn it around with a soft draw.
Handling River the way they did, up 3 scores in the 4th and about blew it, but just shows they're capable of handling River easily- will be a fun rematch!

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

GoBucks1980 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:56 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Not so fast my friend, if you know what I mean. ;)

Things are happening quickly. Clearly you will be surprised by what you see. :D
Still don’t see that happening. They couldn’t contain Dudley week one, so I see foresee the same outcome.
Agreed, Dudley will do whatever he wants to this week. 20 carries for 200 yards and 4 scores ?
I know you sure hope so. That way if by chance you could make it to the regional finals, and the only way that's happening is if every team you would play has to cancel due to Covid, you won't have to play us again. Wouldn't matter though cause Caldwell is 2 to 3 touchdowns better than Thimble so you'd lose to them anyway. :o

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm
Reedsville Eastern only lost to Trimble by 3 points. So, since you stated that Trimble could win the region you could imagine Eastern winning it also, couldn't you?
Just glad you finally learned how to spell “TRIMBLE” :D
Good job, pal!

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 pm
Good job, pal!
Pal? You have Pals? Hey, I bet you're really glad you got to dodge us in the playoffs now aren't you. Caldwell is much better than Thimble and we put it on them. :lol:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:56 am

Good job, pal!
Pal? You have Pals? Hey, I bet you're really glad you got to dodge us in the playoffs now aren't you. Caldwell is much better than Thimble and we put it on them. :lol:
You’re such a troll. Lol. Take care of your side of the bracket and Trimble will take care of theirs. Until then.....10-7. You have to go back to 2000 to even remember what it’s like to beat the Tomcats. Don’t make us do you like we did back in 2001 where we spanked you twice in one season :lol:

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOfootballFAN1 »

Good job, pal!
Caldwell much better than Trimble? Caldwell beat Monroe a few weeks ago 33-36... Trimble just beat them by 20+. Remember that young group of kids that went to Reedsville with 18/22 starting positions starting their second career games and beat you still? Yeah, they've grown up a bit ;)

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:17 am

Good job, pal!
You’re such a troll. Lol. Take care of your side of the bracket and Trimble will take care of theirs. Until then.....10-7. You have to go back to 2000 to even remember what it’s like to beat the Tomcats. Don’t make us do you like we did back in 2001 where we spanked you twice in one season :lol:
It's laughable that jokers like you have to revert to the "troll" comment when someone gets the best of you. Meanwhile, your elated that you have NC in your bracket so you won't have to play us again. :lol: Seriously though, you still living in 2001? :lol:

But all jabs aside, I hope we both keep winning. It makes the Hocking look great. Good luck to the Cats this week. You should be fine against BU.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:20 am

Good job, pal!
Caldwell much better than Trimble? Caldwell beat Monroe a few weeks ago 33-36... Trimble just beat them by 20+. Remember that young group of kids that went to Reedsville with 18/22 starting positions starting their second career games and beat you still? Yeah, they've grown up a bit ;)
Remember when I told you Caldwell got lucky, and you were afraid I was right so you kept giving them injury reports about us. Didn't work did it. ;)

Thimble got lucky too, and you know it. But you're safe to run your mouth cause you know you won't beat NC to face us again. So, you kind of go lucky again. ; )

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:17 am

It's laughable that jokers like you have to revert to the "troll" comment when someone gets the best of you. Meanwhile, your elated that you have NC in your bracket so you won't have to play us again. :lol: Seriously though, you still living in 2001? :lol:

But all jabs aside, I hope we both keep winning. It makes the Hocking look great. Good luck to the Cats this week. You should be fine against BU.
Getting the best of someone is beating them 20 straight seasons like the Tomcats did the Eagles. Lol.

But seriously, glad we do agree on something. I hope there is a round two matchup because that makes the Hocking look bada$$. If both Eastern and Trimble can make it out of their sides of the bracket, wow is all I’ll be able to say. Tough road ahead for both teams. Good luck against River, that should be a dandy!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I think Eastern can play with anyone in region they are big and physical they are the real deal this year

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

#9 BERNE UNION @ #1 TRIMBLE
I like Trimble to win a tight one. Less than a TD, 34-30.

#5 NEWARK CATHOLIC @ #4 DANVILLE
Give me NC by 10, 24-14. With the Knox County officiating, it could be closer.

#7 SHADYSIDE @ #2 EAST KNOX
I like EK in a defensive struggle, 14-13.

#11 EASTERN @ #3 RIVER
If they don't get jobbed by the officials, I like Reedsville to move on, 14-6.

Return to “Football”